Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 PM

Help Me, Am Losing it. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me, Am Losing it. (3055 Views)

Am Losing Interest In Sex / Please Help.. Am Losing My Sleep / ********************* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay: So now wen u c any woman with boobs nd nya sh u lose it, nofin like self control in ur dictionary abi? U nid to visit d prayer city for d next power must change hands
seconded.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Uwc dear rem too dat wen u r caught apply common sense so d cutlass doesn't hit u @ first blow. or wen she carry belle apply common sense in naming d child- had I known. Hhehehehe btw after d show post the link to d video make we wsatch too
after you don yab me finish abi? Trust me, I will record audio and post d link here.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
chibwike: firstly you re living in lust..sometin 70% of our youths are guilty of..so advicing you would be of no use...coz when u see the so-called big bosom again..u wont remember our advice
yh! I know its lust, you don't expect me to love her. thanks for commenting
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Houseofglam7: You really are losing it.
yes, I know. That's why am here
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ivanspring: Don't do it.
am trying now to, she seem to want it. She sat on my lap this evening. Mehn! Her yansh is so fluffy.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
efobiugochukwu: pix or I won't biliv u
even if you see pix, you still won't believe.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: flee from temptation
this temptation seems fun, I think its worth the risk
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
missyhorlah: pixs or adonbilivit tongue
its true dear
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Baddo101:
My Guy have u ever been to Kirikiri maximum prison?
Hope you know she is under-aged by law?
Mayb dats where destiny wants you to b. ride on...
u dont even consider the disrespect and insult you will start getting from her...
How Old are U? Lol....
u need a date with pastor E.A. Adeboye.......
231? No, have never been to kirikiri, do you mind sharing the experience? 17+ isn't underage moreover she doesn't look virgin to me, even if she is, na someone go first visit the promise land, n nothing spoil if the person is me.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: after you don yab me finish abi? Trust me, I will record audio and past d link here.
Yab ke naaa. Or beta still send d link to me personally. Not gud for public view
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Yab ke naaa. Or beta still send d link to me personally. Not gud for public view
don't worry, expect to have it by tomorrow. Audio tho. Guess we're this together?
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: don't worry, expect to have it by tomorrow. Audio tho. Guess we're this together?
Of cos we r buddy. I don't mind coming to watch sef
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Ivanspring(f): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: am trying now to, she seem to want it. She sat on my lap this evening. Mehn! Her yansh is so fluffy.

This is your relation (whether distant or immediate). She's looking up to you as someone older and wiser. Don't encourage her. 'Flee', i believe is the word the bible used when it concerned the sin of fornication. If you don't want it to happen, it will not happen.
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: this temptation seems fun, I think its worth the risk
v fun den

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by mrkay101(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dude have some self control mehn!!!.. She's family no mata hw distant it is. If u can control ursef with time goes by the mere tot of it will even irritate u sef
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
padeolu: its true dear
ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ivanspring:
This is your relation (whether distant or immediate). She's looking up to you as someone older and wiser. Don't encourage her. 'Flee', i believe is the word the bible used when it concerned the sin of fornication. If you don't want it to happen, it will not happen.

mrkay101: Dude have some self control mehn!!!.. She's family no mata hw distant it is. If u can control ursef with time goes by the mere tot of it will even irritate u sef

I figured that already... Thanks a lot bros
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Of cos we r buddy. I don't mind coming to watch sef
have changed my mind already. But you can still come, prolly we'll "do it" together instead
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by dstnd: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: .....abi,....d guy control panel don get virus...
lwkmd
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by mysterious12(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
cousin ni? be tempted and commit incest
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2014
padeolu: have changed my mind already. But you can still come, prolly we'll "do it" together instead
Na dere u jam trailer
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Baddo101(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
padeolu: 231? No, have never been to kirikiri, do you mind sharing the experience? 17+ isn't underage moreover she doesn't look virgin to me, even if she is, na someone go first visit the promise land, n nothing spoil if the person is me.
Ur J. T de scratch u.....
U can pay a visit kirikiri. and see how it looks like.
post her pix so i go do "forensic examination" of her morphological and physiological constituent to b sure she is not suffering frm "ebolic complicato" Lol........
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by jideomowunmi(f): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmmm....passing by...plus...E-boo I sight u..and u av some explanations to do.. angry angry...plss ooo...make una no yab me oooo
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Clinton594(m): 1:23am On Aug 16, 2014
Tazmode: How could the treasures be staring at you in the face at the same time? undecided was she standing sideways? Are the 'treasures' on only one side? Were you dreaming? Did she just appear to you? undecided take your time in answering.

Hahahahha got me rolling on the floor.
I wonder why I'm the only one finding this xo funny
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 3:52am On Aug 16, 2014
jideomowunmi: Hmmmm....passing by...plus...E-boo I sight u..and u av some explanations to do.. angry angry...plss ooo...make una no yab me oooo
lol.. xx.. actually, I didn't do it, I swear to amadioha, I didn't. I fought the temptation and won, the thought of you n how you'd have felt really helped smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 3:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Clinton594:

Hahahahha got me rolling on the floor.
I wonder why I'm the only one finding this xo funny
maybe you need to work on you sense of humor then
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 4:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Baddo101:
Ur J. T de scratch u.....
U can pay a visit kirikiri. and see how it looks like.
post her pix so i go do "forensic examination" of her morphological and physiological constituent to b sure she is not suffering frm "ebolic complicato" Lol........
Lol.. xx.. @ ebolic complicato ..make I post her pix so that una go get evidence to send me to kirikiri abi?
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 4:03am On Aug 16, 2014
rozzay:
Na dere u jam trailer
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by padeolu: 4:04am On Aug 16, 2014
mysterious12: cousin ni? be tempted and commit incest
condoms are sold here
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by EejaNla01(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2014
This op funny,try and resist her for future sake
btw, whats your age difference with d said girl?
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Crocz(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2014
MrsBreezy: Lool what's with everyone wanting to bang their relatives these days undecided.

Just imagine...looks like the order of the day now...some men in their ever unsatisfying urge to try something new...issokay,let him go bang her and then he'll come back and give testimony here
Re: Help Me, Am Losing it. by Crocz(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2014
padeolu: am trying now to, she seem to want it. She sat on my lap this evening. Mehn! Her yansh is so fluffy.

Gentlemen, this guy is one of those crazy guys roaming the streets of nairaland, and one among many we are looking to quarantine...one of the symptoms of this contagious yet to be named psychological disorder is "obsession"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Rich Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Unbelievable.....could This Be True Love?? [photo] / Short And Sweet: Seducing The Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.