Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Wife Is A Witch - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Witch (7386 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Witch by tureal(m): 2:23am On Dec 07, 2009
@ poster if she is a witch you can as well be her witzard
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by Fhemmmy: 4:52am On Dec 07, 2009
Old post, i am sure if it was true, the woman must have confessed by now.
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by omahost005: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
hey man!
if u realy luv her as u said, take her to a powerful man of God for another deliverance and then learn to grow in the Lord.

but if she denies & refuses to go, 4get her.
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by chelsea4su(f): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
either witch or no witch as long as you love her,continue with the relationship, she can,t harm you.
Re: My Wife Is A Witch by selencious(f): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
That she once confessed does not mean she is not human. You can both go for deliverance, make sure you do that before you get married to her. Most people has a got a trace of witchcraft in them, they just ain know it.Jealousy, lying, cursing, backbiting, etc are all traces of witchcraft. So, Y'all have no right to judge anyone. Moreover, @poster, you gta be careful, a wife you get married to can determine your future, destiny and luck in life, so be careful who you get married to. You can also discuss it with a good man of God or your parents.

NB:Witches do not do anything good with their powers, like flying to go get some money etc.They can only destroy other people's life with their power. So be cafeful

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Witch by vivaladiva(f): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2010
all i can say is i sorry sorry ooo, n am so happy i dont live in nigeria
i suppose ur gf being a witch is a fab thing she can fly to work n avoid endless traffic jams in nigeria
hell she can even teach u ma sef, hw to fly
u two can fly out for romantic evenings
pls look at the positives aite
but abeg no marry am, if she be witch n she no fit fly that na just waste of time n inadequate training

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? / My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? / Is Marriage Really Based On Love Or Understanding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.