Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? (1216 Views)

Arsenal Fans, Would You Still Support Arsenal If This Happen? / Why We Don't Print Name At The Back Of Our Jersey? / Arsenal Fans Would You Want Thierry Henry Back In The Team? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? by englishmart(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
For me, the man is too good.
Therefore, my answer is an emphatic [size=45pt] NO [/size]

What about you?

Re: To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? by otalenu(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2014
No
Re: To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? by JEITO: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
OP, my downgrade this royal jersey, by photoshopping it on dis guy na
Re: To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? by englishmart(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
JEITO: OP, my downgrade this royal jersey, by photoshopping it on dis guy na
I'm sorry! My mind dey tell me say I don fvck up. embarassed
Re: To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? by tigonana: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2014
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? by Haywhymido(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
No, till mikel win african best player.
Re: To All My Fellow Chelsea Fans, Would You Like To See This Man In Our Jersey? by tobiboss(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
Hell yeah

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Manchester United Set To Sign Nigerian Wonderkid!!! / Misfiring Emenike Escapes Death In Turkey, Recounts Ordeal READ MORE: Http://www / When A Chelsea Player Helps You To Block Your Eyes From The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.