Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33013 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by aladon10: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Peter griffin from Family guy
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by deebrain(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
MAGNETO

angry

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Torkwase1(f): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
This may be unusual, but I'm all for Sid in Ice Age tongue

6 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by armadeo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jaymaestro: His regeneration power is off charts ^_^

I am telling you. cheesy grin grin
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Samurai jack cool

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mykel010(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
sailormoon: Buttercup from Power Puff Girls, Raven from Teen Titans, Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost In a Shell and Ayane from Dead or Alive 2 (video game)

We really gotta hang out sumtym... grin wink
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by armadeo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
IfyAngela: Lovelace from happy feet grin

Senor Lovelace will i be as rich as you?

Lovelace : In your dreams kiss

I love the intro songs the penguins sing prior to his appearance.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by mykel010(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dexmars: Zaraki Kenpachi... from Bleach
Dude, I kinda "woulda" agreed wiv U buh i fink Kurosaki Ichigo-kun would be my preference... grin

Nice to meet a fellow bleach fan... smiley
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by JustCurious: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Btruth: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
#Nemo!
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
armadeo:

I love the intro songs the penguins sing prior to his appearance.
lol its epic, then lovelace starts by saying 'ladies avert your eyes for i've been known to hypnotise oh yeah' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Ebubest(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
wolverine - the chance to leave forever
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by tonyx4x44(m): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
definitely pokemon
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by TheBigUrban2: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okijajuju1: Uzumaki Naruto.

mah nigga

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Davidbee(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
;
Janetozi: Cinderella

I love to be Cinderella's Wicked step mother
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Awesumboy007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
I will luv to b avatar aang wit all dos tricks in airbending
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Torkwase1: This may be unusual, but I'm all for Sid in Ice Age tongue
hmm its not unusual lol i love me some sid, just love his free spirit.

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by JustCurious: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by acenazt: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'll be The 4th Kazekage Gaara of the sand(Naruto) or Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro(One Piece). Or Skipper of penguins of madagascar

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
macof:
Why did you skip Sarutobi...the third hokage??
grin no one seems to think he's awesome

Sarutobi is a weakening. I hate his dressing. I don't like the way he fight, or the way he talk, or walk, I don't like him. I can bet my everything that Sakura can beat him to pump. grin

Sennard: I'd love to be Gaara of the sand from Naruto.

Hehehe. That guy is a sadist wooo. Though I also like him now. Lol. grin
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sexy555(f): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
I would love to be sofia d first cause its soo amazing to be in the cartoon world. Luv it@#nicki minaj

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by magnusalbertus(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by nymphomaniac(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
...Lord Orochimaru suits me
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by rill: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Gotta be Roger, From american dad
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by tope24(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Moufasa from lion king.

yeah. Moufasa
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Janetozi(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Davidbee: ;

I love to be Cinderella's Wicked step mother
i will love to be cinderella so i can see the shame on ur face and on the face of ur daughters when the shoe only fit on my foot.

I will live happily ever after with the prince while old age will catch up with ur daughter and they age and die lonely.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by haulagehandlers(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bart Simpson
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Pasblack(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
BATMAN! rich, strong n intelligent
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by caniva(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Voltron...defender of the universe.

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by evea: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
nedu2000: as dumb as pinky is? grin might as well go 4 jonny bravo

pinky is not dumb. its brain dt is dumb. brain gathers the items needed for experiment bt pinky gives clues n ideas 2 brain. Pls go n watch d cartoon again. n watch it well

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Butt head - from beavis & butt head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.