Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? (33010 Views)

Which Cartoon Tripped You The Most? / Which Is The Cartoon Of Alltime / Superman Vs Tom And Jerry: Which Cartoon Series Is More Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Naruto fans, join our discussion in konoha
https://www.nairaland.com/522373/naruto-information/384
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by swtme(f): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Princess merida

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Spanishmario(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
King Julian

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: lool grin it doesn't matter. Wait do you want me to go for sakura or hinata or tsunade-sama or ino...nope I don't like any of them.
see what kishi has caused, he made all d female characters useless except kaguya
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by hustla(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
has to be Riley in Boondocks

Or Maybe That Baby in Family Guy...

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by hustla(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
has to be Riley in Boondocks

Or Maybe That Baby in Family Guy...

or Maybe Bugs Bunny

Or maybe Jerry in Tom and Jerry
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ceasar1:

Are you for real? You don't like Sakura with the red hair and Hinata - the girl with the white sexy eyes? shocked
I like sakura, the girl with the white sexy byakugan
And hinata, the girl with red hair and strength undecided.
It's not as if I don't like them, I'm just indifferent about them
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by skybeauty(f): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
deedee from dexters laboratory, elma from flinstone and finally cow from cow n chicken
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Daraplato(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Cindydearie(f): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Princess Cinderella cos am cinderella by name
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ceasar1:

One word - You are full of surprises. grin

You know Storm is sexy, right? wink
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mandy winkfrom the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by sexylogan(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Batman, the dark knight of Gotham City
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by stormybucci(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
stormybucci: jimmy neutron because is d most intelligent kid on planet earth

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by acenazt: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baddestguyp: see what kishi has caused, he made all d female characters useless except kaguya
tahh bros Tenten,Temari and Guren are very strong female characters. I'll say the most useless is Sakura
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Brain
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by daveP(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guykhena:
cheesy
Getting sliced in half,bombed,run over by a car,he always seem to get back up smiley .
even his skin removes sometimes in annoyance grin grin grin. Surely Tom
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by acenazt: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: I like sakura, the girl with the white sexy byakugan
And hinata, the girl with red hair and strength undecided.
It's not as if I don't like them, I'm just indifferent about them
you are one Messed up fellow. Hinata is the one with byakugan and sakura is the strong one.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=Baddestguyp] see what kishi has caused, he made all d female characters useless except kaguya[/quote}loool. Nope not all.
But madara was a better villain than kaguya tho. Kanye west can testify to that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by daveP(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
IfyAngela: Lovelace from happy feet grin

Senor Lovelace will i be as rich as you?

Lovelace : In your dreams kiss
lovelaaaccce!!

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tashamania:

You know Storm is sexy, right? wink

Yea I like her hair. And her scary eyes. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
acenazt: you are one Messed up fellow. Hinata is the one with byakugan and sakura is the strong one.
na wa o. I was only being sarcastic. -_-. The way he emphasized on the sakura with the red hair..like I did not know. #eyesRolling.
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by chimexdnice1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
John Smith frm poccahantas
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by acenazt: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=kulkatty][/quote]mehn I love tobirama and itachi
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Tiimmy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jonny Bravo of course cheesy

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by ifizi(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
My main entrepreneur Mr Krabs from spongebob square pants ;DMy main entrepreneur Mr Krabs from spongebob square pants
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
kulkatty: The way he emphasized on the sakura with the red hair..like I did not know. #eyesRolling.

Na wa woo, I wasn't trying to make you look dull at all. My emphasizes was meant to seduce you into taking your words back.

#Shrugs and deactivates sharigan. Orochimaru wait up....
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Lailerh(f): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
I made front page and I registered yesterday grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by daveP(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tom-tom en jerry
sid- ice age
donkaey-shrek
john- justice league

but...
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ceasar1:

Na wa woo, I wasn't trying to make you look dull at all. My emphasizes was meant to seduce you into taking your words back.

#Shrugs and deactivates sharigan. Orochimaru wait up....
lol ok boss
Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by hombre(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
sweettease: Wonder woman cool
U still dey this world so...
Its been a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Don't Cherish Your Wife, Another Man Will - See This Hilarious Video / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2013 / Lucy, Erica And Prince Fight and Cuss Over Team Task.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.