Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) (11466 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Before the lost of data on Nairaland, I had opened a thread on the most eligible bachelors in the Nigerian entertainment industry as a whole, but this thread is limited to the oldest bachelors in Nollywood.

Ladies, look well, you just may get your spouse from here.

KALU IKEAGWU
Below is what Nollywood actor Kalu Ikeagwu said about his inability to find a wife yet even in his fourties…
“Do I want to get married? Yes. But that would be when I find the right person; I mean that person I love so much and want to spend the rest of my life with; that’s when I'll settle down. The reason why I am not married now is that: Marriage is very important to me. I have come to terms with the fact that marriage is the most important institution from God. And I take that very seriously.Ultimately­ I would like my relationship with my wife to be like that between God and the church; that’s why it is important to me. I wouldn’t say it’s been challenging though. I have gone through a lot of experiences that made me wise. When I get married, my experiences would make me a wise, good and a loving father. I like a woman with a great sense of humor; that’s very important to me. And of course, she has to be very attractive and intelligent. Above everything else she should have a close relationship with God because that’s very important to me as well. That’s exactly why I am yet to get married. I want to be successful in my marriage just as I am in my career.”

JIM IYKE
Jim unlike his contemporaries has not been able to settle down. He proposed to his girlfriend, Nadia Buari sometime ago but people felt that it was a publicity stunt as they asserted that Jim is just a Playboy who is not ready to settle down in marriage even after his widely reported deliverance from spirits preventing him from getting married by T.B Joshua.

Speaking on his "engagement to Nadia, Jim said:"That engagement was funny. We went to four countries in three days and I came back and people said I used it as a gimmick to sell my reality show ..It could be true. And others said no body could go out and get a 6 carat ring and spend that kind of money because it did cost some money , for it to be fake. The only two people that know the truth – Nadia and me. If I said I did get engaged, some will say it’s a lie. If I say I did not, some will say I told you. So it doesn’t matter. Let them keep talking .Don’t forget,she is an actress and I’m an actor.."

MUNA OBIEKWE
He's single for the ladies. Unconfirmed report has it that Muna has a baby Mama.

OSITA IHEME- PAWPAW
Speaking in an exclusive interview with EE, the Imo State-born entertainer who was raised in Aba, the commercial nerve centre of Abia State, disclosed that he would like to settle down soon with his missing rib.

“But the challenge is that I do not know whom to marry. I’m not really searching per se, of course, I have many female friends and fans. Some of them intimate, but picking the person I will spend the rest of my life with is what is delaying my settling down. God will help me decide soon, because with Him all things are possible.”On how soon he is expecting to hear from God on the choice of a life partner, Iheme refused to give details.“I know I will be getting married someday, it could even be tomorrow, this month or even next month, but what I cannot tell is the very day or date. I have told you everything is in God’s hands and He alone will help me make the right choice. Mind you, he who finds a wife, finds a good thing…”

NONSO DIOBI
Nonso has been in Nollywood for 13 years. He started acting in 2001 when he was still an undergraduate. Nonso is in his thirties but yet to settle down. Nollywood actor,Nonso Diobi has revealed to his fans his relationship status and how it has affected his sexual life. The Anambra State-born actor disclosed this during one of his bonding sessions with his fans on Twitter. In a question and answer session which led to some revelations, one of the fans, with handle @vic14rud asked Diobi if he was single. He responded in the affirmative. Another fan then asked when last he had sex and he replied ’2 years ago’.What are his plans for the next ten years? ‘Get married, b a good fada and hubby‘, @NonsoDiobi1tweeted.

In another interview Nonso talked about his being single:

So Does our Nollywood Fineboy have a girlfriend or fiancée? Am sure our single ladies out there are itching to hear this.
Fineboy? Covering his face, well I have got lots of female admirers but I am very much single

You haven’t found the right woman?
what do you look for in a woman?I don’t believe in the right woman, just find the right person your heart wants, I look for every good thing in a woman.

O.C UKEJE
The 33 year old actor disclosed his willingness to settle down in an interview with a presenter last year.:
"If God wills, I will be getting married by next year but I have a woman in my life now. She is beautiful and has what I want in my kind of woman,"OC Ukeje told the presenter.

UTI NWACHUKWU
Uti is 32, though still young. But nothing stops him from getting married once he meets his heart desire, that special woman. When is he going to tie the knot? He responds thus:

“I don’t know. I guess when ever God says I am going to get married I will get married. You will know when it is time but I haven’t met anyone that will make me say ‘I want to spend the rest of my life with you.’ I have met people that made me feel comfortable here and now but when you look at it from the long-term perspective I am not moved yet.”Then he adds confidently: “When I meet my wife I will know. I am extremely selective and my standards are sometimes unrealistically high. With the kind of mother and sisters I have, I don’t have a choice but to set my standards high. My sisters have made wonderful wives so it’s only right that I don’t settle for less.

DENRELE EDUN
Denrele is an OAP who has featured in a number of films and has made guest appearances in some Nollywood films. I guess Denrele talking about marriage and women puts an end or maybe a question mark to all allegations that the presenter is gay. In an interview with Tribune, 31-year old Denrele admits family and friends have been asking him when he will settle down and Yes Denrele says he is willing to settle down. His only challenge is that he has not found the right woman.
Interestingly,­ he described the kind of woman he wants; a woman always on heels and a woman people can not boss around especially her family. Excerpt of his interview with Tribune:
Why haven’t you found the right person yet?
I think when that time comes, I will marry. I have been into many relationships. I have dated girls who would want to do anything I tell them. I want a woman who can hold her own. I don’t want a woman who cannot make dialogue with me. I don’t want a woman who will want to change me because she should already know who Denrele is. I don’t want to hear, “my father said you cannot dress like that” I will be like, “Oya, come and carry your witch and go. And return me my bride price before you go”. I want a woman who is not pretentious, hypocritical or a fame seeker. I want someone who is original. I want somebody I can go to the salon together (with) to make our hair; who wouldn’t mind if people are talking. I love a woman that can wear heels. It may sound flimsy. I love girls on heels. This is why I have always had a thing for models. If my wife cannot wear heels…"

JOHN DUMELO
The 30 year old actor Probably the hottest hunk in the Ghollywood movie industry at the moment, the tall handsome actor and philanthropist has been keeping his love life on ice. But it seems like John Dumelo is ready as the actor has been linked with a couple of celebs including Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, and Joselyn Dumas. And he’s so tired of all the speculation, he’s planning to settle down.

While on 'Hanging Out’ show with KOD last week, he said "I want to get married hopefully next year, the false stories are too much and I want to spare myself from heart breaks’‘I want a woman who understands my career, who is religious, very supportive and can take care of the house.

FREDRICK LEONARD
The actor is single and eligible for marriage. He once said that female fans propose marriage to him often. Imagine!!!Il
In his interview with Daily Sun, Frederick talked about his single status and intention to get married in about 3 years time:

Are you single?

Yes, I am. I am thinking not searching.

Who are you dating now?

(Laughs) I am with a nice, God-fearing lady who appreciates God in her life.

What attracted you to her?
What attracted me to her was her moral standard, though no one is perfect, I will say that she is better than the rest I have come across.

When are you planning to settle down?

Very soon, three years from now (laughs)

Do you realize that most of your mates are already happily married with children? Don’t you find that rather discouraging?

Marriage is no competition; certain things have to be put in place before you can think of marriage. So, I am still working on it.

GIDEON OKEKE
Until 2006, when Gideon was launched into the worldof screen via Big Brother Nigeria (BBN), nothing much was known about him. But today, he is gradual by conquering the screen in Nigeria.
The 33 year old fast rising star once responded thus:

ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP?

Gideon:­*Smiles*Am talking to someone and she's listening"

VINCENT OPURUM
Speaking to Punch, he responded thus :

Why are you still single?

"I will get married but I will not discuss that now. My relationship is not for the public. But I like a homely and respectable lady with a beautiful mind".

SEUN AKINDELE
The Ekiti state born most promising actor is single, although he recently told the Punch that he's in a relationship.:

Are you dating anyone?

I am in a relationship. But I can’t talk about her now.

IKENNA BRYAN OKWARA
The ex Mr Nigeria is just 28 and still very young but nothing stops him from getting married if he finds the right woman. His affair with top model, Bunmi just crashed few months ago.

By: lalasticlala

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
john dumelo

Bryan okwara.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nonso

O.C Ukeje

Uti.

Denrele

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gideon okeke

Vincent opurum

Frederick leonard

seun akindele

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by MANGAM(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
I will be back
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
abeg which babe meets up with denrele's attributes of a wife material as he stated above? indicate o

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thunder fire any journalist that will do copy and paste for this guy work and wont give credit to him!
My advise for the op, maybe you should start doing celebrity profiling magazine yourself, because it seems you're good at it.
Back at topic,make them dey form single till their market finish undecided undecided, No be only women dey turn old cargo, men self get old cargos grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
[size=45pt] Thread for ladies! grin
Poos on thread and boards the nearest flight to Tokyo. [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
aanumama: Thunder fire any journalist that will do copy and paste for this babe work and wont give credit to her!
My advise for the op, maybe you should start doing celebrity profiling magazine yourself, because it seems you're good at it.
Back at topic,make them dey form single till their market finish undecided undecided, No be only women dey turn old cargo, men self get old cargos grin grin grin

lol

na he no b she o
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by purplesummer(f): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
I like
1. O. C Ukeje
2. Seun Akindele

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol

na he no b she o

edited,thanks!
na race I carry enter thread jare. grin grin grin
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by ahnie: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Mariojane(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
If I can hv john dumelo I will be fullfilled.
I just love d guy

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by ahnie: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
kalu is expiriencing MENOPAUSE.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lovelyronke20(f): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
You guys sef you added denrele to part of the list of Most Beautiful Female Journalist and now he his on The list of Oldest Bachelors In Nollywood.. You guys should pick one now.. abi
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by ahnie: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
these old dudes like playing street football.Lalasticlala,please where is Hanks anuku on the list.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
ahnie: kalu is in his MENOPAUSAL stage. very soon his skin go dhey FOLD.

this really got me lol.

BTW bad market no de 4 men in terns of marriage o.

even at age 70, a single man can still get a sweet 16 to marry unlike babes .

more so, men are usually not under much pressures to marry unlike women.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
lovelyronke20: You guys sef you added denrele to part of the list of Most Beautiful Female Journalist and now he his on The list of Oldest Bachelors In Nollywood.. You guys should pick one now.. abi
lol. ok we pick dis one
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
ahnie: these old dudes like playing street football.Lalasticlala,please where is Hanks anuku on the list.
i inteded adding hanks but wasnt 2 sure abt his marital status o
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by IamforGod: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
englishmart: [size=45pt] Thread for ladies! grin
why not board to liberia

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by hatux: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
Abeg shey Denrele fit see wife sha? Am clueless
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
hatux: Abeg shey Denrele fit see wife sha? Am clueless
y not? he wil jst if hes ready. hope u read d qualities he wants from his would b wife above
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Princesschi(f): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
I have a crush on Nonso.
So Dumelo is still a bachelor? Hmm, dats sewioux embarassed
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Princesschi(f): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
I have a crush on Nonso.
And Dumelo is still a bachelor? Hmm, dats sewioux embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
IamforGod: why not board to liberia
am I mad?
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daisyella: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mariojane: If I can hv john dumelo I will be fullfilled.
I just love d guy
and u know that just by watching him act. hehehehe grin
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
lemmeknow: Bryan Okwara ain't an old man nigga!

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
make enquires on Whatsapp or voice call on 09090431565.
lol. hope u read what i wrote abt him.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by egopersonified(f): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2014

why now? No love in tokyo again oh? Better stick to naija babes.
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by SAMBARRY: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
jealousy tongue

bad belle jealousy tongue
choiiii my jeeee diiii wink

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by LaurinaDavid(f): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
John Dumelo is married, he posted a pic of him, his wife and kids on his facebook page, i'm his friend on facebook...
Re: The Hottest Bachelors In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
LaurinaDavid: John Dumelo is married, he posted a pic of him, his wife and kids on his facebook page, i'm his friend on facebook...
NO Hes not. he denied it. d said woman has been harassing hm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Proofs To Show That Hushpuppi Is A Scammer / . / See Who Actress Ruby Orjiakor Got Married to seriously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.