Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF (17886 Views)

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) / Keshi Denies Holding Contract Talks With NFF / Vogts Terminates Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
hmmm..... up Aba made Jerseysgrin
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by mencade5(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
g
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Krasid(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Adidas always produce ugly jerseys for Nigeria.We should go for nike.

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
hope there reason is not ebola
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Joshuadon: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okeikpu: Na Wetin be Adidas....? Someone shud help me out...
OLODOOOO

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by omoadeleye(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
but me i still prefer "Dolce and Gabbana" or we go for "Sean Jean"

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
This One Is Strong!!
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Okeikpu(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Joshuadon:
OLODOOOO
Amu nna gi! Ohu nne gi! Nkita rachakwa gi Ike there...

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by HYBREED(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guapo: How I wish a local kit company would fill that void come December. Or is it too much to ask for?
nice one ..... Or we can make do with these companies like hummels,kappa,asicsn reebok et al..... Not the jersey but the talent that dorns the shirt that matters. By the time we dominate football,they will come begging with mega offers.

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Wale112(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
So When Will Nigeria Win A Game Against Ghana? angry angry

Since 2006 Nigeria has never won a game against Ghana. Nigeria has not even been to Quarter finals of world cup before, but they went to world cup before Ghana. Why? wink

Discuss grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Abbott(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okeikpu: Na Wetin be Adidas....? Someone shud help me out...

What?!!!

Crazy!! ;-)

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Joshuadon: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Okeikpu: Amu nna gi! Ohu nne gi! Nkita rachakwa gi Ike there...

OLODO BOY.............................................U FUNNY OOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Husten: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Watin concern me wit useless Adidas, d dumb ass NFF shld go and beg Nike or puma. Aftrall i tink majority of Nigerians hate d jerseys adidas hav been makin for d eagles including the current one at d wrld cup. I tink our Aba brodas can do betta wink wink
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dumb comments, as expected. Your country's team just lost a major sponsor, and someone says we should get Gucci. This freaking site.

I expected this, with the government trying to play games with a private organization. Adidas didn't sign up to deal with the nonsense that is the FG. No wonder they pulled out. And they were a second resort. Who now, will offer to replace them? Naming different brands like NFF has a CHOICE.

FG needs to deal with more important issues and stay away from football completely.

5 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Danycrusoe(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
okotv: puma would be a better choice or better still gucci, just check out Italy. The only local we can employ would be Joma
there is also a local kit making company in d mould OWU kit company. They make kits for half of d Nigeria Premier League teams. I'll like it if dey can take over
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by graceann(f): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
for their mind....
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by lamiobo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
NSNA: FIFA should realise this is Nigeria and not some small African Nation that they can walk over.

Nigeria has companies that can take over like GLO.

Take a hike Addidas
Glo doesn't make jersey undecided

5 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by shakol91(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who are those saying PUMA undecided puma ko lion ni. Una no see say na bodyhug with kembe short dem dey do. I so much hate cote'd,ghana,cameroon jersey

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Okeikpu(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abbott:

What?!!!

Crazy!! ;-)
If u no wan help me, just 4get it... na because I dey village sad Dats y all of una dey treat me like shitt... I no no Wetin be Adidas na crime.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by shakol91(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
HYBREED: nice one ..... Or we can make do with these companies like hummels,kappa,asicsn reebok et al..... Not the jersey but the talent that dorns the shirt that matters. By the time we dominate football,they will come begging with mega offers.
1000like for those designers you mentioned. BIG NO to PUMA

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by joshuaidibia(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Double wahala for deady body... grin
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by RichDad1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
NSNA:
Bros, we are talking about kit manufacturing here. What's the correlation? It's too early to be drunk bro

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by niceeric(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
NSNA: FIFA should realise this is Nigeria and not some small African Nation that they can walk over.

Take a hike Addidas

Bros, Glo no fit do jersey and boot nah?.....Call wey den sabi gan,na manage we dey manage am...

But seriously, we shouldn't ask Adidas to go like they were wrong to av called if quit with us,NFF is in a sorry state ryt now......who would want to av anything to do with it?

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by sicily4u: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2014

Take a hike Addidas

Are you drunk ?

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Itoroetti(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Estimable: Nigerian jerseys aint dat marketable,so wot do u expect,coupled with d fact that nigeria didn't do well @ d world cup.......
We need to bring back our glory days.......

which one is "our glory days"?
have we ever achieved better than we have done in the paste 2yrs?
we won the nations cup and d u 17 world cup with d best set of teens representing us.
when i hear people talk about "glory days",i wonder what they achieved.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by DonaldGenes(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
utumunta: This is goodnews! Their jersey does not inspire at all. The Super eagles always look like they are from a poor country in their jersey. Please they should go for Puma ASAP

How much do you have ni
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by borga112(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Can you imagine?

75,000 Nigerians Studying In small Ghana embarassed embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/1859136/75000-nigerians-studying-ghana
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Lamasta(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pls support the fight against Ebola by clicking the like button. Ebola must be stopped in Nigeria
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by niceeric(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
shakol91: Who are those saying PUMA undecided puma ko lion ni. Una no see say na bodyhug with kembe short dem dey do. I so much hate cote'd,ghana,cameroon jersey

Cameroon especially........they be like toy soldiers running around d field lol

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Bryan12(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Make them go with their babarigga jersey,,,NFF should switch to nike now.They're the best.
Re: Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF by Itoroetti(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wale112: So When Will Nigeria Win A Game Against Ghana? angry angry

Since 2006 Nigeria has never won a game against Ghana. Nigeria has not even been to Quarter finals of world cup before, but they went to world cup before Ghana. Why? wink

Discuss grin grin

the last time ghana won a nations cup,u werent born.tell ur country to first of all win the nations cup b4 u come in for a debate

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enyeama To Appear Before NFF Disciplinary Committee, Onazi Fined / Heartland Players Block Okorocha’s Convoy Over Unpaid Salaries / Super Eagles Arrive Maseru Ahead Of AFCON Qualifier Against Lesotho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.