Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World (1712 Views)

Follow This Link To Collect Your PVC For Those Who Have Not Collect There Own, / D World Of Cybersecurity / How Do I Collect Pchn Bills, Sell Recharge Cards And Nsl Fees On A Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by IamGodzilla: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Friday Freebie
The name -- GSA Email Spider- Full Working Version version 5.3.0
Lastest(7.10)
download - http:// adf .ly / r9E7Y

Collect and extract emails, phone and fax numbers from the websites around the world using the keywords you enter for! The websites will be analysed by this application using the keywords you enter as search string. The program will spider, grab, crawl, rip, harvest, extract and parse for the items.

It is also possible to send an email to your new customers within the program automatically making it the ultimate tool for online marketing and mass mailing.

It provides benefits to your business and dramatically open up your new customer base with easy advertising!

Extract emails from a starting web site
In addition to the email grabber you can search for phone and fax numbers
Send emails automated to your new customers
Harvest emails with the help of search engines (300+ included)
Support for https web sites
Support for SSL-only email providers (like google mail)
Send emails directly with internal snmp server
Javascript analysis to find protected email addresses
Protection from anti spider engines (e.g. random user agent)
Collect emails with their extra data (e.g. address)
Many filters to only extract emails you want
Very fast processing (with 100 threads you can easily extract 500 new emails a minute)
Multilingual support (English and German for now)

Well i have only uploaded the trial version. If you need the full version, peep @ my signature, and extract the contact information there and contact me.
Download: http:// adf .ly / r9E7Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by Tonykings: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2014
cool... i just added u on bbm
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
bros i was only able to download the HTML file.. pls how do i download the full version?
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by IamGodzilla: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bossforeva: bros i was only able to download the HTML file.. pls how do i download the full version?
You probably didn't click on the real file.
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 16, 2014
IamGodzilla:
You probably didn't click on the real file.
i clicked on skip ad bro and the page started downloading as HTML
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by IamGodzilla: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2014
Bossforeva: i clicked on skip ad bro and the page started downloading as HTML
are you using a phone? or pc
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
IamGodzilla:
are you using a phone? or pc
pc
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by IamGodzilla: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Drop your mail, I'll send you a link to where to download it.
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla: Drop your mail, I'll send you a link to where to download it.
k bro tis telling me that tis a demoversion, the license name and code i got ain't working.
pls what should i do now,, u have the key??
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by IamGodzilla: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bossforeva:
k bro tis telling me that tis a demoversion, the licencse name and code i got ain't working.
pls what should i do now,, u have the key??
Well! That's where you have to contact me, and I'll give you the license(its not free tho).
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamGodzilla:
Well! That's where you have to contact me, and I'll give you the license(its not free tho).
i'll give you a call
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by IamGodzilla: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bossforeva: i'll give you a call
Sent you a mail.
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by moyems(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Drop me ur number and I will give u a call or drop ur email I needd key
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by IamGodzilla: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
08069790405/ jide_tade@yahoo.com
Re: Collect And Extract Emails,phone And Fax Numbers 4rm The Websites Around D World by peterfan: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Money By Sharing Shortened Links! / Available To Solve Your Wordpress Issues For Free / My Experience With Smile 4g Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.