Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Jay-jay Becomes A FIFA Legend - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Jay-jay Becomes A FIFA Legend (1472 Views)

Looking For Gamers Interested In A Fifa 16 Online Tournament (strictly Fut) / PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14 ( From A Fifa Fan) / I Need A Fifa 11 Game Disc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-jay Becomes A FIFA Legend by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2014
As an avid fan of the FIFA Ea Sports soccer game franchise (Been playing since the very 1st version in 93)I was delighted when I discovered that EaSports had seen my tweet

in request to having Jay-Jay as a Fifa soccer game LEGEND and did include him in their list of new LEGENDS, only restricted to Xbox360 and Xbox-One owners,to be introduced to the next edition of the game (FIFA15..coming out in September).

FIFA 15 Legends Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ewzUcfmzzGk#t=0

I know a few people are confused about what I am referring to and to address that i will dwell have included articles from a couple gaming sites that do have a great deal of authority when it comes to the FIFA franchise.Before I start with the copying and pasting,I would like to point out that the LEGENDARY plauers can only be accessed via the Ultimate Team Section of the FIFA game.

What is Ultimate Team?

Ultimate Team is a mode in FIFA where you build teams using any players from all the leagues to play offline and online. There are tournaments where you play to win cups. EA have set tournaments which are always available and they also add new tournaments during each month with different entry criteria. More on the detail of that later. Then there are seasons where you play in 10 divisions starting in Div 10 trying to work your way up. You randomly play people online who are in your division and there is no league table. You just have to reach a certain number of points in a certain number of games to get promoted or win the division. If you don’t reach the minimum points you will be relegated to the division below. You can play as many seasons as you want.

Start of Ultimate Team

Everyone starts off with a team of bronze and silver players and couple of gold. If you have played Ultimate team the previous years (FIFA13, FIFA12 etc) you get free packs when you start a new version of FIFA Ultimate team. Also there is a web app which starts a couple of weeks before the console release. On there you can see what your starter team is and open any of the free packs (These are seperate to the 24 free packs from the season ticket or the 24 for ordering the game). You can sell anything you receive in the packs but the original players you are given you cannot sell until the game is released. You can also buy players on the webapp to sell and make coins or to put in your team. Also if you login to the webapp daily before the game is released you receive daily gifts which are just small packs or coins. You might get lucky in any of those packs and pull out a Ronaldo. Usually the packs will be rubbish though. When you use the webapp before the game comes out on the consoles it continues when the game is released. SO whatever you do with your team on the webapp is what you will start with the first time you start Ultimate team using the disc when it is released.

If you ordered the EASeason ticket or a version of the game where you get 24 packs these are seperate and will be available in the store when you start FIFA14 UT from the disc on your console. If you have the Season ticket and a version of FIFA14 which gives 24 free packs you will have 48 packs. Although the game only gives you 1 of the 24 packs per week available to open in the store. So 2 packs in the 1st week of the game if you have 48. You do NOT get 24 packs to open as soon as you start the game. Also you don’t actually have to open a pack because it is there. You could let them build up and open them later in the year when lots better in forms or maybe team of the year players are released.

Ultimate Team players

fut14

All the players in the FIFA Ultimate team game are split into three categories. There are Bronze players rated up to 65, Silver players rated up to 75 and Gold players rated 75 to 99. These generally reflect their ability in real life and the price reflects their popularity within the game. You can create a team mixing any of them but some competitions offline and online might have to meet certain requirements, more on that later.

Each category is further broken down into Normal, Rare and In Form. Look at the following image which shows one of each for bronze, silver and gold. Normal is a standard card, rare means it is just that and more valuable. Every week in real life some players are outstanding. Ultimate team on FIFA recognises this and creates new versions of the players with increased better stats. These are called In Form players and become available to buy and are inside packs during each week. EA announce when the team of the week players are available and we let people know on twitter. Easily recognisable as they have black backgrounds and shiny too. Bronze, silver and gold through the middle so you can tell which they represent. If you have a normal version of a card that does not change to the in form version. It means there will be the normal versions of the card available in the game and also the In Form version.

Then at certain points in the year EA release Team of the Year players, Upgrades, Team of the Season players and transferred players. So a Team of the season player will have amazing stats compared to his normal card or even inform card. Player prices reflect demand. So Ronaldo and Messi and now Ibrahimovic will be over 1 million coins. This means you have to try buy and sell players to make coins and play games to make coins, in order to try buy them. Or you could buy packs and hope that you get the amazing players in them. Usually you have to be very lucky to get the top players in packs. You can even buy fifa points with real money on xbox or playstation to buy packs.

Trading in Ultimate Team

First thing to note when you sell any player on Ultimate Team 5% tax is removed from the sale. So if you sell a 2000 coin player you get 1900 coins. 100 coins is taken away as the 5% tax. To work out how much the 5% tax will be for a player go into calculator on computer or phone and multiply the price of the sale by 0.05. EG 2000 X 0.05 = 100. Then remove the value from the total. 2000 – 100 = 1900.

You can buy and sell your players in the trading area or you can go to the store and buy packs. These can be bought with virtual coins you make in the game. You can buy packs using Microsoft points also which of course you can pay for with real money. We don’t advise this as our guides show how you can make the virtual coins in the game.

source: http://fifaaddiction.com/ultimate-team/what-is-fifa-ut/

Read more on the website

PS...how do you get the youtube video box embedded...I have basically tried all I know

My Teams
Nigeria Mixed

Bundesliga

EPL

Players with Lots of hair and head gear

Germans

USA

ENGLAND

Chilean league

NigeriaII

Brazil

Belgium

(1) (Reply)

Its Impossible ...are There Real Female Gamers....let Us Know U / See Young Nigerian Boy Who Signed Exclusive Deal With Apple / Super Clean PS4 Digital Edition SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.