Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

The "One Customer" Bank - Sterling Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The "One Customer" Bank - Sterling Bank (465 Views)

CBN Fines Zenith, UBA, Gtbank, Sterling N3.2bn / Sterling Bank Gives Customer Smart Phone For Opening Sterling Plus Account: Pics / Adenuga Acquires Sterling Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "One Customer" Bank - Sterling Bank by julybaba(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
What is your experience with the staff of Sterling bank, at Idi-ape, Iwo Road, Ibadan,( especially customer service). I don't want to accuse or condemn any bank on this platform, but my experience with this "one customer bank" is not encouraging. Firstly, their staffs don't smile at customers, all they do, is to stare at their system, and always frown like someone bereaved. Secondly, make sure, you don't ask for too much help, or, you get embarrassed. They don't give a damn about you, whether you are satisfied or not. I had visited the bank like four times, this month, their attitude remain the same. I wish to know, is this particular to Idi-ape branch or that's how they treat customers nationwide. Please share your experiences.
Re: The "One Customer" Bank - Sterling Bank by ogb5(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
I had an account with them in ph.

I got very good service and very very poor service from them also.

The folks at ph were good. One lady in their lagos office was very terrible. But I guess it depends on the individual serving you.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Impacts Shipping / Portharcourt Internet Marketers / What Do I Do With My Days Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.