Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives (36216 Views)

Animals! Super Animals! / 7 Outdated Technologies That Had Great Impact On The Lives Of Nigerian's / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by sarutobie(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2014
" I thereby sentence you to death by banging"...this one na serious gobe.
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Sogeyjnr(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2014
Did anybodi notice dat d female kils d male b4 of afta matin, undecided,females sha
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by jahbiz: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2014
I think sex is meant to be enjoyed. This is worst than r*pe.
U also need to see or hear cats mating, u will fear God!!!
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2014
Moblord: What about Lizard and Lizzy baby?
u mumu

Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2014
cumz: this topic reminds me of a girl..
I didn't say anything o
U leave your joystick/ manlines with her ni?

Lol...like the octopus

2 Likes

Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Moblord(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2014
snrman: u mumu
yep and am ur namesake
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by zyphr(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
The quest by animals for the pepetuation of their existence. To the atheists in the house, can you prove that these animals are not products of sombodys handwork just like you and me?
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by waxdude: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dat of d octopus made me laff, jst go nd die while d female no evn send...lmao

1 Like

Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by josite: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
all u girls on nairaland.get this man message o.he may be telling you he is a violent mater.
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by JOACHINpedro: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
waxdude: Dat of d octopus made me laff, jst go nd die while d female no evn send...lmao
isn't that gaga?
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
To all male humans, be happy with who you have as a wife, girlfriend or fiance cos some males don't live after encountering their "lovers".

1 Like

Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by niggereyez(f): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
chiketee: Fatal attraction. Females don suffer

females and males alike... it all depends on the species involved.

buh meehn.. thats not pretty at all. its only the Creator that can give reasons/explanation for these behaviours. undecided
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why u so wicked
nmanma1: Wow, interesting topic so far. I d pity dose female animals shaa, na by force to do.
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by pussypounder(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
12. Pussypounder
He pounds the females with his big blokos and wire them bulala, He drags the females hair and spank the asss at least 2 times per second
He later drops his thick akamu in there butt-hole and watch it drip

10 Likes

Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Dreyl(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
purplesummer: In the above listed creatures, almost all the females have their mouths open in a seeming scream or moan. I used to think only humans moan.
hay!!!
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by longerthroat(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
seems those ones with opened mouth are moaning for the sweetness of th kitten..
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by sergentAP: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2014
CHECK OUT TASMENIAN DEVILS THEIR OWN KONJI BAD PASS ALL THEM ANIMALS, THE MALE KIDNAP THE FEMALE AND CHEW FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS OF BLEEPING NO REST grin grin grin

You probably know that black widows often eat their mates, but as it turns out, this is hardly the most violent example of spider copulation. Male wasp spiders allow their genitals to break off inside their partner just before she attacks and eats him. For a long time, researchers believed this was an attempt to escape their eminent demise. But it turns out, breaking off their sex organs had no impact on whether or not the creature survived, but it did make it less likely that the female's subsequent mates would be able to pass on their genes. Females with genitals already broken off inside of them ate their mates much more quickly, providing the males with even less time to attempt to successfully mate first.

Wasp spiders aren't the only species of spiders to lose their junk in the mating process. In fact, the Tent Cobweb Weaver voluntarily chews off one of his sex organs before mating so he can pass his genes along to his mate faster, thereby being able to impregnate her before competing spiders get the chance.

10. Octopuses

Next time you see an octopus tentacle, just remember, you could be looking at one of his arms, or, at his penis. While the sex organ tentacle isn't truly a penis, in many species, it actually fills with blood and becomes erect just like a human's. Regardless of species though, the basic process involved is always the same: the male places a packet of sperm on his sex arm and then uses it to place the sperm in a slot of the female's body used for reproduction. In every species, the male's organ stays embedded in the female's body. He cannot regrow his sex tentacle and he will die within a few months.

In some species though, the process is much more bizarre. For example, the Paper Nautilus will detach his penis tentacle and allow it to swim by itself over to the female. The Blanket Octopus has a similar unobtrusive mating habit. The male, which is approximately 40,000 times smaller than the female, will swim up to his woman of choice, stick his mating arm to her body somewhere and then swim off to die. The female rarely even notices the encounter, even as the arm left behind will crawl its way around her body until it arrives in her gill slit where it will wait until her eggs are mature. At that point, she'll remove the arm, rip open the sperm packet and sprinkle it over her eggs. She may as well be adding some sugar to her iced tea. Meanwhile, her mate will almost certainly be dead by that point.

11. Praying Mantis

It's common knowledge that female praying mantises eat the heads of their mates during intercourse, but as it turns out, this isn't always the case. In some species, head-eating is a required part of the interaction, as it makes the male ejaculate more quickly. But in most cases, the cannibalism is actually a relatively rare behavior that occurs anywhere from 5-31% of the time. In these cases, the female will only eat the male because she's hungry and needs more sustenance in order to go on living. Remember, most animals only mate to keep their species going and a dead female isn't going to help the mantis survive as a species. When cannibalism doesn't occur, the mating ritual is actually a bit romantic, including a long mating dance and soft antennae stroking. Who knew these guys were such softies? [/quote]
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by greggng: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2014
I prefer the one I ve to stab the stomach and deposit the sperm without digging endless hole lol
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by mdee1(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Here's an interesting fact:

I was eating Chinese takeout (with a Panda logo on it), when an Asian coworker launched a diatribe on how pandas are most useless animals ever, and how he was annoyed at their common use in Asian themed marketing/franchises (Panda Express, KungFu Panda etc etcetera)

Naturally, I was like, "What the fudge, why hate on CUTE pandas, you meanie!"

He explained that they literally just lounge around, eat, and sleep all day i.e unproductive (Pandas spend up to 16 hours a day eating, eight hours a day sleeping, and almost zero hours moving).

"Yeah so?" #thuglife

He then brought up one of the main reasons for their endangerment: their lack of interest in procreating.

...#thuglife tongue

Well...that was the day I learned zoos around the world subject pandas to images of human intimacy as a means of rousing their non-existent libidos, otherwise they simply couldn't care less about mating. I also learned that providing panda-on-panda mating scenes apparently produced negligible results in contrast to the large success of human images. Damn, nature!

P0rn0graphy - saving pandas from extinction since the first pair of virgin panda eyes found sexpiration.
story for the gods
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by mdee1(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2014
CharmO1: To all male humans, be happy with who you have as a wife, girlfriend or fiance cos some males don't live after encountering their "lovers".
male animals, don't get it twisted
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by chlowi(f): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2014
Seen this thread before the hurricane cathrina that befell Nairaland! Kinda made me sad! Seeing it again am saddened
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by daveP(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Jennimma: Good God!!! shocked chai,females don suffer
i think its part of the reasons human made ours sacred back to the early man/Adamic days. If animal's do like this,what do you now think man would do? But now........

This topic was ere b4 d tsunami. Nice one though@ OP
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Op, add Turkeys to your least. Male turkeys are so brutal sad
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Am seeing things
IfyAngela: Op, add Turkeys to your least. Male turkeys are so brutal sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Unibenstudent: Am seeing things
What are you seeing?
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
How did u know of the violence of turkeys
IfyAngela:
What are you seeing?
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Unibenstudent: How did u know of the violence of turkeys
cos i've seen them
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Anyway,,i know its gonna be an irritating sight,dont see it next time again oh
IfyAngela:
cos i've seen them
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by dnawah(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
strangest: that list should include my ex gf, if she wan cum, she will grab me on the neck, almost strangling me lipsrsealed .... and she will still be the one screaming grin grin
where is she now?grin
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by dnawah(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
12.killerbeauty:fear don catch me

women and anything sex,them dey do like say them no want am,yet them always want to talk about it.
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by ceaser: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
strangest: that list should include my ex gf, if she wan cum, she will grab me on the neck, almost strangling me lipsrsealed .... and she will still be the one screaming grin grin

Baddestguyp: leave her before she finally kills you o. this is attempted murder

Really, I think his best bet next time is to do it the octopus way. Just go in, leave your p3n1s inside her and ruin before she grabs your neck and strangulate you to death.

You can thank me later.
Re: 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives by Nmeri17: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
KillerBeauty:

2. Bedbugs

Indeed, rather than finding the female's reproductive organs and getting a little frisky, this quick-moving bug just stabs his lady in her stomach, deposits his sperm and leaves. The sperm then travel through the female's blood stream into sperm receptacles and eventually into her waiting ovaries.

This type of mating behavior is known by the terrifying title of “traumatic insertion,” and it certainly lives up to its name. At least when it's happening to something as horrible as bed bugs it's a lot harder to feel bad for the victims.

sounds like something a Mafia will do. "traumatic insertion" lmao. just stab that b1tch with a syringe heavy with cuumm and ball spontaneously. like a boss cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Python Snake Killed By A Nairalander / Fire Seen On Top Of Zuma Rock- How? / Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.