Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,932 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:46 AM

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. (63463 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hi guys. Did the test too last week saturday and got a success text that same day. Does anyone have any idea when they will start calling for interviews? Plus can we at least start discussing possible interview questions or am I jumping the gun? I like been prepared for stuffs o grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by David0(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
sugaristic: Hi guys. Did the test too last week saturday and got a success text that same day. Does anyone have any idea when they will start calling for interviews? Plus can we at least start discussing possible interview questions or am I jumping the gun? I like been prepared for stuffs o grin

Naaa u ain't jumping d gun, ur holding it..lol
Well I guess since it's a trainee position, the likely questions will center around NOVICE.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by sputos(m): 6:59am On Sep 14, 2014
For those of u preparing for interview.
Go and study the simplest of courses you did in your 100Level and basic accounting questions if u can.
They can also any thing. Though simple questions u never would have imagined.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Accounting? The course I studied in the university basically has nothing to do with accounting or banking. So one question I am sure will come up for me and those who did not study anything relating to banking is ....... why so you want to work in a bank and not pursue a career in your profession? I have been cracking my head on the best answer to that...
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2014
*do
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by David0(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2014
sugaristic: Accounting? The course I studied in the university basically has nothing to do with accounting or banking. So one question I am sure will come up for me and those who did not study anything relating to banking is ....... why so you want to work in a bank and not pursue a career in your profession? I have been cracking my head on the best answer to that...

For me though, I work wt a bank, am sure gonna get that one question. Why do u wanna leave ur bank for Diamond?....hmmmmm....I didn't hv to think too much for dat one though.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by monisola001: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2014
pls guys can I submit my cv in diamond bank office in abuja.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
I have no idea if they are still collecting cv's but I believe you can. Why not try...the worst they can do is refuse.....

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by enesty(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls have anyone from abuja been contacted
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by knash1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
for those that wrote the exam. pls enlighten me on the mode of dressing for the exam not interview.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by David0(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
knash1: for those that wrote the exam. pls enlighten me on the mode of dressing for the exam not interview.

There's no particular mode of dressing, if u wan wear boxers and singlet go there, ur free, so long u hv ur valid means of ID, so dem no go treat u like.....

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Maya2pretty(f): 4:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Top of d morning to y'all, pls the verbal section, what was it like, analogy, sentence completion, true false cannot say?
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by samik900(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Maya2pretty: Top of d morning to y'all, pls the verbal section, what was it like, analogy, sentence completion, true false cannot say?
pls u ppl shud tell us wich dte is d test naaa?pls
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by sputos(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2014
sugaristic: Accounting? The course I studied in the university basically has nothing to do with accounting or banking. So one question I am sure will come up for me and those who did not study anything relating to banking is ....... why so you want to work in a bank and not pursue a career in your profession? I have been cracking my head on the best answer to that...

If u studied Mechanical Engineering, They can ask you question on the simplest course in your field if there is an Engineering Graduate amongst the Interview Panelists. Their interview can come in any way but very simple.
However, if you are not well prepared it might be difficult. Put on WHITE or BLUE shirt with your suit. That's a must for Diamond.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by omenpetrol: 7:14am On Sep 17, 2014
Maya2pretty: Top of d morning to y'all, pls the verbal section, what was it like, analogy, sentence completion, true false cannot say?
Did you get an invite?
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Maya2pretty(f): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2014
samik900: pls u ppl shud tell us wich dte is d test naaa?pls
Oga, we are waiting for any other batch, atleast I submitted my CV there July and I was collected....I just want to prepare
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Maya2pretty(f): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2014
omenpetrol: Did you get an invite?
not yet
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Maya2pretty(f): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2014
sputos:

If u studied Mechanical Engineering, They can ask you question on the simplest course in your field if there is an Engineering Graduate amongst the Interview Panelists. Their interview can come in any way but very simple.
However, if you are not well prepared it might be difficult. Put on WHITE or BLUE shirt with your suit. That's a must for Diamond.
not just Diamond, all financial Institutions
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by David0(m): 9:43am On Sep 17, 2014
There's nothing special about the test...all questions both quantitative, verbal and abstract are basic. Its GMAT, but the simpler aspect of it. I think everyone or most of those who wrote same day with me, passed d test. cos i've not heard anyone not successful. Truth is, the test doesn't require ur maximum preparation. Dat doesn't mean u shudnt prepare, but then again, when u see the questions u'll understand when I said its not a *kill mysef reading* tinz. wink
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Maya2pretty(f): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2014
David0: There's nothing special about the test...all questions both quantitative, verbal and abstract are basic. Its GMAT, but the simpler aspect of it. I think everyone or most of those who wrote same day with me, passed d test. cos i've not heard anyone not successful. Truth is, the test doesn't require ur maximum preparation. Dat doesn't mean u shudnt prepare, but then again, when u see the questions u'll understand when I said its not a *kill mysef reading* tinz. wink
thank you, atleast it's better than dragnet cheesy I know that there would be another batch smiley
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by samik900(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2014
tongue
Maya2pretty: Oga, we are waiting for any other batch, atleast I submitted my CV there July and I was collected....I just want to prepare
abeg no vex
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Maya2pretty(f): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
samik900: :Pabeg no vex
lol, I no vex oh, na u been dey vex na as if person dey hoard info
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Lero15(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Maya2pretty:
hi
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Maya2pretty(f): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Lero15: hi
oga, u r derailing d thread tongue PM

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Lero15(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Maya2pretty: oga, u r derailing d thread tongue PM
I'm sorry, ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by boneruns(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Congrats to those who have passed the test. With this, you're 90 percent in, but you have to be patient if you're in Lagos, because to process for Lagos hopefuls takes a longer time compared to other training school locations. Currently, I think there are no Trainees in Lagos TS, so the process might be expedited.

I must also state that you're lucky to have submitted your CVs and invited for the test because currently, there are not request for fresh applications.

DB is a great bank to work in, you can learn as fast as you can, and contribute idead irrespective of when you joined the bank or your level.

For the interview hopefuls, prepare your suits, clean hair cut, know what you have in your CV, and understand your course of study. The interviewers are nice people. So, don't fret.

I wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by David0(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Invites for interview just came in.
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by happydasy: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
cool Same here

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yes.....interview invites....so now lets start discussing possible interview questions
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by Maya2pretty(f): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmmmn, this thread is quiet, u guys rn't discussing about ur interview

Please keep the thread alive *peace*
Re: Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. by David0(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Maya2pretty: Hmmmmmn, this thread is quiet, u guys rn't discussing about ur interview

Please keep the thread alive *peace*

I guess its cos the recruitment process has been coded from the on set. And we believe NL and dis thread in particular may be monitored, cos I rmb bn told not to tell anyone even on NL. Nw u dont wanna start suggesting possible questions only for them to twist the whole thing just to get back at us.

I believe after the interview we can share our experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.