Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Paying For Roles In Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Paying For Roles In Nollywood (782 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? / Actors Who Hate Their Most Iconic Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying For Roles In Nollywood by lynx200(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
There has been a growing trend of producers holding auditions where they demand money from the young acts if they want to be auditioned. It's a cancer worm that started in the modelling industry (I worked with a modelling agency in the late 90's and they didn't demand for any fees before I joined) and has spread to the movie industry. Many young people in desperation submit to this illegality and the result can be seen in the increasing number of productions where some people make fools of themselves in the name of acting in TV series and movies and make acting look unprofessional. For more look here http://www.jovibabs.com/a-word-for-newbie-actorsactresses-in-nigeria/
Re: Paying For Roles In Nollywood by datfairboy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
lynx send me your number ...you in Lagos right?..
Re: Paying For Roles In Nollywood by lynx200(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yeah. Just PM me through here and I will get it to u.
Re: Paying For Roles In Nollywood by datfairboy(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2014
send your number so I meet you and we talk.... or text me 09030347271

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Husband In The Picture? (photos) / Mildred Okwo’s “SURULERE” Hits The Cinemas: February 12 2016 / Underworld 5: Micheal Corvin Replaced!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.