Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire (1187 Views)

Fire Wreaks Havoc At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / Photo: 2 Children Die Of Hunger In Ibadan On Tuesday / Omitowoju Area In Ibadan On Fire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire by Allansmith: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Aleshinloye Market in Ibadan,Oyo state has gutted fire and is burning right now...Please try and get in touch with the fire service within the state to stop the fire from consuming all the wares of the shop owners within the market...Still trying to reach the nearest fire station as at the time of putting this up here....Save the source of income of others please..... sad sad
Re: Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire by onihaxy: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Allansmith: Aleshinloye Market in Ibadan,Oyo state has gutted fire and is burning right now...Please try and get in touch with the fire service within the state to stop the fire from consuming all the wares of the shop owners within the market...Still trying to reach the nearest fire station as at the time of putting this up here....Save the source of income of others please..... sad sad

Eeeyah
Re: Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire by Allansmith: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dear Lord have mercy... sad sad sad sad

Re: Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire by ggrin(f): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
sauce,maggi n salt sourceundecided. Op na ulipsrsealed
Re: Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
ggrin: sauce,maggi n salt sourceundecided. Op na ulipsrsealed
Jesus Christ ...millions of naira!!,
Re: Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire by Allansmith: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
maxolasnr: Jesus Christ ...millions of naira!!,

So saddening...The stupid thing is that the Firemen wont get there on time or get there with not enough water to stop the fire....very annoying set of people... undecided
Re: Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire by KolaShangOne(m): 2:42am On Aug 16, 2014
I'm still at the market right now. It started at around 7.30pm. The fire service men came and tried their best. People parked on the road so their fire vehicle didn't get to the fire on time. They are still there by now (2.34am)

Even Governor Ajimobi came around 1am. The fire was put out at around 2am by some courageous young boys in the market which I was part of. It was a nice show of solidarity. I will post pictures of our courageous fire fighting. I sustained some minor injuries sef.
Re: Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire by Allansmith: 6:10am On Aug 16, 2014
KolaShangOne: I'm still at the market right now. It started at around 7.30pm. The fire service men came and tried their best. People parked on the road so their fire vehicle didn't get to the fire on time. They are still there by now (2.34am)

Even Governor Ajimobi came around 1am. The fire was put out at around 2am by some courageous young boys in the market which I was part of. It was a nice show of solidarity. I will post pictures of our courageous fire fighting. I sustained some minor injuries sef.

Whao....That's quite nice of a thing you've done there....Inaccessibilty to the site of the fire burning is another issue cos if the firemen had access to the site,they might have put out the fire long ago.....As for your injury,See me in my office..... grin grin grin

Let's have some pictures please..
Re: Aleshinloye Market,ibadan On Fire by slimmybabe: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2014
We Shouldn't blame govt and its agents everytime for everything. What we citizens do cause sometimes is more nonsensical than what they do.
I pray God grant the victims(shop owners) fortitude to bear the loss. Hmmmm! Not easy at all. Some will die of hypertension. Bank loan and all that......

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nl: Pls How True Is This Statement Made By Dino Melaye About Gmb / The Baby Born With Four Hands & Legs Causing Panic In India (photos) / Abeg What Is This?.....na By Force To Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.