Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie (1774 Views)

"The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) / Pictures From The Screening Of “AY’s Crib” And “Single & Married” in Lagos / Genevieve Hosts "Gulder Ultimate Search Celebrity Showdown" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie by arewarepublic: 2:32am On Aug 16, 2014
vedd: Chai! The actress came with a BoobyTrap. She got Jona's eyes glued to the point of lustful attraction.

Dis Jona like brèast too much. grin

Jona no get taste for brreast ooooo becos na only flat chest I see for that place.

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 16, 2014
Jobless APC leaders gather for birthday talk show
http://leadership.ng/news/381106/nigeria-worse-jonathan-fashola

I would have thought that APC leaders like Fashole should busy himself with things like how to fix the deplorable and hellish Lagos roads
https://www.nairaland.com/1852378/sorry-state-roads-ejigbo-community

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie by Fxwarrior: 2:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Let's not be too hard on her nah. Besides if she was your sister will you create such a negative thread? Enemies of progress.

She seems to be shouting at her photographer to take the shot while tightly holding unto the president's hand but wait o I thought they said Ebola spread through handshake. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie by lakpalakpa: 3:00am On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Jobless APC leaders gather for birthday talk show
http://leadership.ng/news/381106/nigeria-worse-jonathan-fashola

I would have thought that APC leaders like Fashole should busy himself with things like how to fix the deplorable and hellish Lagos roads
https://www.nairaland.com/1852378/sorry-state-roads-ejigbo-community

WETIN THIS HERBALIST DEY TALK??

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie by lakpalakpa: 3:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Fxwarrior: Let's not be too hard on her nah. Besides if she was your sister will you create such a negative thread? Enemies of progress.

She seems to be shouting at her photographer to take the shot while tightly holding unto the president's hand but wait o I thought they said Ebola spread through handshake. embarassed lipsrsealed

VERY SENSELESS COMMENT, THE THREAD IS ABOUT JON-DAFT PRIVATELY SCREENING A BRA-LESS LADY IN PUBLIC WHILE THE COUNTRY BURNS..

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie by Fxwarrior: 3:07am On Aug 16, 2014
lakpalakpa:

VERY SENSELESS COMMENT, THE THREAD IS ABOUT JON-DAFT PRIVATELY SCREENING A BRA-LESS LADY IN PUBLIC WHILE THE COUNTRY BURNS..

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. I never knew private and public can come together before. Issorai.
Re: Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie by prophetone(m): 3:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Lol. I never knew private and public can come together before. Issorai.

The deep concentration with which he was privately screening her goods (?) would not let him be aware that he was in public.

3 Likes

Re: Jobless Jonathan Hosts Omoni Oboli For Private Screening Of Her Movie by AdeniyiA(m): 5:36am On Aug 16, 2014
koboko69: Y will a fe male expose her chest like this na....
There is heat in Abj due to power failure nd Aso rock Gen is faulty undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Giving A Piece Of His Mind / Bbnaija : Ceec Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman In Google Search / "so You Think You Can Dance?" Mnet Series Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.