Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? (2833 Views)

Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? / Man Locked Up In Cage For More Than 40 Years By His Mother / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2014
I discovered that on NL, while there are some ppl wt no single"likes" at all on their DP, a host of others like me managed to secure just one while a few others hv already carted a huge number of "likes".... If you hv at least 40 likes wether as a Lady or Gent report here and tell us why u think u hv such "likes".... Shara wt us...*winks*
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by marieolae(f): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2014
For heaven sake, having likes cannot add zeros into your bank account. Ughh

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Isryl02(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2014
I have zero embarassed
Thank God sey dem no dy use am collect money grin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by pussygotlips: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2014
undecided
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Isryl02(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: For heaven sake, having likes cannot add zeros into your bank account. Ughh
chai! God is wonderful cheesy some ladies fyn sha shocked
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by marieolae(f): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2014
Isryl02: chai! God is wonderful cheesy some ladies fyn sha shocked
ehn
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by cirmuell(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2014
The funny thing is some people refuse to change that particular pix 'cause the 'likes' will disappear grin

9 Likes

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: For heaven sake, having likes cannot add zeros into your bank account. Ughh
Dont u think it makes u feel recognized nd liked?
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2014
SoftSparkyy registered last month and already has over 100 likes!! shocked shocked shocked Ma'am, I want to be like you when I grow up grin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by marieolae(f): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Kentnickole:
Dont u think it makes u feel recognized nd liked?
no
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2014
Awww marieolae, it wl make u feel recognized nd liked. Besides, u hv 5 more likes... I guess u wl want to share ur reasons wt us.
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2014
MizMyColi: SoftSparkyy registered last month and already has over 100 likes!! shocked shocked shocked Ma'am, I want to be like you when I grow up grin

Chaiiii see my Mentor! diaris God ooooo
Over 110 likes even without your face showing hmmmm...... l wonder what will happen if............
Still learning from you jare
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by marieolae(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2014
Kentnickole:
Awww marieolae, it wl make u feel recognized nd liked. Besides, u hv 5 more likes... I guess u wl want to share ur reasons wt us.
wait how am I supposed to know why people like my pic? Obviouly they must like it for one reason or the other
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: wait how am I supposed to know why people like my pic? Obviouly they must like it for one reason or the other
Dont call me a freak sha... As for me I like ur pix because....
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Isryl02(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2014
MizMyColi: SoftSparkyy registered last month and already has over 100 likes!! shocked shocked shocked Ma'am, I want to be like you when I grow up grin
softsparkyy:

Over 110 likes even without your face showing hmmmm...... l wonder what will happen if............
All these likes you're sharing... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2014
Isryl02:

All these likes you're sharing... cry cry cry
Thank God no be only me waka come.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: no
Awwww.... Deep down in ur heart.....
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by marieolae(f): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2014
Kentnickole:
Dont call me a freak sha... As for me I like ur pix because....
because what?
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: because what?
Apart frm my personal reason, u look presentable.
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by marieolae(f): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2014
Kentnickole:
Apart frm my personal reason, u look presentable.
ok
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2014
softsparkyy:

cheesy cheesy I'll show my face after my first NLversary grin but that's btw, please tell us how you garnered over 100 likes in less than a month.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Isryl02(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Thank God no be only me waka come.
BTW, I wouldn't mind a tutorial on how to get century of likes cheesy
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by LaurelP(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2014
I know definitely dat 95% of d likes is from guys. Jobless yeye people grin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2014
Sincerely, is because of u I created this thread.... Wow! U hv 112 likes nd the person ur referrn to only has 109. Make una tell us the secret ooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by LaurelP(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy I'll show my face after my first NLversary grin but that's btw, please tell us how you garnered over 100 likes in less than a month.

Ma'am, I fink its hightime u changed dat pix. Its bin there ever since I registered as a member grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Kentnickole:
Sincerely, is because of u I created this thread.... Wow! U hv 112 likes nd the person ur referrn to only has 109. Make una tell us the secret ooo
Thank you! Help me ask her ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2014
So I managed to have 6likes cos I happen to change my pix every now and then cry cry
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by cirmuell(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP: I know definitely dat 95% of d likes is from guys. Jobless yeye people grin
b4 nko cheesy
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by zicoraads: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Apart from Oga Boss, I don't think any guy has upto a hundred likes no matter how handsome he is. Personally, apart from my friends here,I have clicked more likes on guys pictures. The only ladies I would love to give a million likes is Cecediva and Cocoberry. They are the definition of 'Endowment' all these other ones na learners. grin grin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2014
softsparkyy:
Thank you! Help me ask her ooooo
Both of una owe us sm explanations ooo
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Ma'am, I fink its hightime u changed dat pix. Its bin there ever since I registered as a member grin
cheesy Thanks for your concern, but I'd rather change it @MyDiscretion cool
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Kentnickole(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2014
Tashamania: So I managed to have 6likes cos I happen to change my pix every now and then cry cry
Leave this one for sm times lets see hw it goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Bathe Together , He Raped Me In The Shower - Activist Cries Out / Why Am I Always Broke? Ain't You Too! / I Just Won Mr. (XXXX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.