Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) (45001 Views)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Regina Askia's Daughter Stephanie Involved In A Ghastly Car Accident / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by dani1luv: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2014

Pictured above..Iyanya, Emma Nyra and Manager, Ubi Franklin

Ubi Franklin was involved in a car accident last night and is currently in the hospital. Read his story below..

In Every situation Give Thanks. I had a few friends who were celebrating Birthdays last nite and in was invited to party with them at a Club on Victoria Island. I got into the car and was so tired to Drive to one of my friends Drove, on our way back I saw a friend I haven't seen in a while at another club trying to park I stopped to say hi and we entered the second club after a few minutes I decided to leave, right outside the club is a shawarma spot I got some and then I and my friends were headed Home and I was trying to eat my sharwama while my friend drove us home. That's the Last I could remember. I found myself covered with Airbags and I came out of that car that tumbled and a good Samaritan took us to the Hospital. I am here asking anyone who can Pray or who is about to Pray!! To put me and my friends in Prayers God saved us all. Thank You and Good morning #ubifranklin

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/08/iyanyas-manager-ubi-franklin-ghastly-car-accident-photos/

http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/08/iyanyas-manager-ubi-franklin-ghastly-car-accident-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Descartes: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2014
Chai, embarassed
Wish him very quick recovery smiley
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Rikidony(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2014
quick rovery Bro

7 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by kulboy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thank God He survived it. The Same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead that lives in us shall continue to protect us daily as we go about our affairs daily. Speedy recovery bro.. smiley

46 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by johnstar(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Youngzedd(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by holyboss: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oh! I get it. friHIGH day night crash #On ya way back

Anyway sha Quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by peco2peco: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life,
please pray for me, i have been to so many pastors and they have prayed for me over it and it still remain the same, what can i do next.
the problem is that . i am having cobweb attack every time and i do sex and eat in the dream.
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me
I want God to permanently destroy every evil powers and witch-craft networks that are operating against my Glory, my career and my Destiny.

Ø I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life, My Destiny, My career and my Glory.

Ø I want God to destroy every evil powers that are enforcing stagnancy in my life, my career and financial life.

Ø I want God to permanently Neutralize all the diabolical projections against my life, my business, finance and my entire family.

Ø I want God to make my Life, My career, My financial Life, My entire Family to be a Great Danger Zone for all the witches and wizards and all the evil agents and demons.

Ø I want God to make all the Elements of the Universe together with all Human-beings to begin to help and favour me every time and always.

Ø I want God to Resurrect the Glories and success of my Life and Family from wherever they have been Buried.

Ø I want God to permanently Destroy them all by Fire, Every Aura of hatred, Rejections, Disappointments, Failures, Every evil Hands on me and my family, Every Access by evil powers into my Dream World to Affect my Glory, My Career, My Financial Life, My entire Family, My extended Family, My joy and Blessings Negatively.

Ø I want God to totally destroy every Satanic Monitoring spirits, Territorial demons and territorial strongholds that are oppressing my Life , My career, My Family, My Glory and My Financial Life.

Ø I want God Almighty to Command -- Wind of Peace, Success, Divine Health, Power, Glorious Connections, Mercy, uncommon favour, All Round breakthrough To begin to Blow mightly in my Life, My Career, My Entire Family. (Amen)

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by gameboi: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by mrfrosh: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am so glad he is alive,Thanks to God,life goes on bro and I wish u speedy recovery
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
u go fear ASPHALT 8..... grin #GET WELL SOON
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by choppu: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thank God for their lives, but these celebrates have to be very careful the way they live their lives

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by johnshagb(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thank God for you
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Sparrow13: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Just Wish him quick recovery
Descartes:
kulboy:
johnstar: .
holyboss: .

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Cymbal: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
GWS!
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sorry o.
speedy recovery though
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
I wish I could have the same testimony. Lost my Dad 3 days ago cry

Just a few months after he became my best friend..

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by davodyguy: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
This idea of clubbing at night under the influence of alcohol will lead people to death. A friend just destroyed 2014 Toyota corolla worth over 4.3million naira last Saturday on his way from club at ketu around 5;00am. Sometimes we are the architect of our own misfortunes. More money and fame can be terrible

24 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cymbal: .
come back and use this space.

Just to wish someone a speedy recovery, you are booking space. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Cymbal: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
englishmart: come back and use this space.

Just to wish someone a speedy recovery, you are booking space. SMH undecided
For u mind nw, u don make sense abi undecided
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by moneybag100: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Peco2peco nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
IjogzK: I wish I could have the same testimony. Lost my Dad 3 days ago cry

Just a few months after he became my best friend..
sorry about the loss.
But how come he became your best friend just of recent?
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by johnshagb(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
peco2peco:

That is touching but I think you should create your own topic to that effect and stop derailing.
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by slimfredo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
k sowie
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by holyboss: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sparrow13: Just Wish him quick recovery
u don wish am shocked Abi no b quote u dey quote so shockedshocked
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wish u guys quick recvry
angry

Just remember my secondary skul English teacher
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by holyboss: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
peco2peco: I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life,
please pray for me, i have been to so many pastors and they have prayed for me over it and it still remain the same, what can i do next.
the problem is that . i am having cobweb attack every time and i do sex and eat in the dream.
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me
I want God to permanently destroy every evil powers and witch-craft networks that are operating against my Glory, my career and my Destiny.

Ø I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life, My Destiny, My career and my Glory.

Ø I want God to destroy every evil powers that are enforcing stagnancy in my life, my career and financial life.

Ø I want God to permanently Neutralize all the diabolical projections against my life, my business, finance and my entire family.

Ø I want God to make my Life, My career, My financial Life, My entire Family to be a Great Danger Zone for all the witches and wizards and all the evil agents and demons.

Ø I want God to make all the Elements of the Universe together with all Human-beings to begin to help and favour me every time and always.

Ø I want God to Resurrect the Glories and success of my Life and Family from wherever they have been Buried.

Ø I want God to permanently Destroy them all by Fire, Every Aura of hatred, Rejections, Disappointments, Failures, Every evil Hands on me and my family, Every Access by evil powers into my Dream World to Affect my Glory, My Career, My Financial Life, My entire Family, My extended Family, My joy and Blessings Negatively.

Ø I want God to totally destroy every Satanic Monitoring spirits, Territorial demons and territorial strongholds that are oppressing my Life , My career, My Family, My Glory and My Financial Life.

Ø I want God Almighty to Command -- Wind of Peace, Success, Divine Health, Power, Glorious Connections, Mercy, uncommon favour, All Round breakthrough To begin to Blow mightly in my Life, My Career, My Entire Family. (Amen)

Thanks

Amen O! And me too...Cobweb spirit, I use to have that tin boh mostly when I Mast**bate and Sex in d dream (wen I imagine banging a sexy gal I knw)... So I suggest u check urself....And av u battle d tin via a marathon fast with solid prayer? Cos ds u post a pic of u sipping somestuff, I doubt if uve fasted abt it

Modified

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by myads890(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
if witches are really after you, i dont think you'll have time to eat ice cream. next time smile before you take a picture. or better still, post this picture on your bedroom door. i doubt witches would come near you.

these celebrities sef, always asking for help. if them see you real life dem go dey pose.

get well soon(for the sake of sounding humane)

peco2peco: I want God to destroy all cobwebs spirits and witch-crafts that are assigned to frustrate my Life,
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by Leetunechi: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Who is iyanya

We dont know such people here in canada undecided
Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me

Thanks
What is wrong in eating in the dream? I even go for second plate in the dream. I once ate this egusi soup in the dream my brother you need to taste this Soup men it was superb.

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by englishmart(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
i want to overcome it.
help ...help me

Thanks
bishop oyedepo can help you overcome all of those!

Meanwhile, why didn't you open a thread for this?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) by bigx(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
This isn't ghastly na

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos / Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.