Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile (1638 Views)

Day 3 Of Free Professional Beats / Why Is FL Studio So Popular In Nigeria? / Fl Studio 6 Key Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
i want to teach you guys how to be professional in beat making, i just need some comments to be sure i have a class.

What you need :

1)an android phone or an iphone
2)Fl studio mobile
3) a good earpiece with a good bass
4)Your brain and time

We would start from the basic on my next post..stay tuned

1 Like

Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by sammer4life(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Following. But how can I get FL for android ?

1 Like

Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
i will drop all links for your downloads including some projects i worked on my mobile, you seriously wont want to miss this, lectures will start tomorrow, but for now lets welcome each other.
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
okay, lets get straight to the point..beats are a assembly of melodies and percussions, its simple but technical. Beats can be created through different ways but we are checking out the basics first.
heres the download
APK file
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/5842915/file.html

OBB data 1
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/77713935/file.html

OBB DATA 2
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/39203412/file.html

after your download install apk and copy both obb data to android/obb folder ..that is inside obb folder in android folder.

when you guys are done downloading let me know ,before i continue. peace
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by adelolaa(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
What about PC version #Weedson I hate mobile Version.. Too low to me unlike pc Version
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
adelolaa: What about PC version #Weedson I hate mobile Version.. Too low to me unlike pc Version

pc is too complex..learning the mobile prepares u ahead..its gradual bro
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by Sabadon(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
I see beat productn as one hell of a task....i hope i wud b able 2 get sum hlp here.
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by eddy1759: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2014
guy proceed everything has been downloaded

1 Like

Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
ok..Good afternoon guys, its great having you guys here.. The main reason i want any future pro beat producer to start with this mobile version first is because it prepares you and gives yoy an idea of what beat making is all about.

I assume you guys have downloaded the software, its around 19$ on playstore..very expensive. if you wanna buy it you should buy it.

Now we have different genres of music. Ranging from reggae,hip hop,dancehall,jazz,contemporary, highlife e.t.c
All of them are awesome, with its unique style.

Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
As you can see,its just two instruments as a default. If you look closely on the left top,you will find a number (1),thats the number of bars your beat may have. A bar are like mini-tracks of a beat. A 16 bar is a complete regular verse. A 32 bar is a double 16 bar normally used as a verse in a rap song. You add an 8 bar for chorus,a 4 bar for hook,and a regular 16 bar for verse.

If you check the right downside of the screen ,you would find a (+) sign,thats for adding your bar.

Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
For any minor tutorial you need to know, there's a setup menu, click on it and you will find a (?) button, that's for helping you on minor troubles you may face.

So guys i want to ask, should i make my tutorials in videos or i should make it written, cos my next post is going straight to beat production proper.
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sabadon: I see beat productn as one hell of a task....i hope i wud b able 2 get sum hlp here.

should i continue with the word explanation or i should make the tutorials in light 3gp videos
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
eddy1759: guy proceed everything has been downloaded

should i continue with the word explanation or i should make the tutorials in light 3gp videos
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by eddy1759: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
both

1 Like

Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by Sabadon(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
wheesin:

...continue bro u're doing a great job...at least if i can get a guide jst as u're giving it wudnt av been dat difficult 4 me.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by codedmax(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
This i getting interesting,
OP Pls go on, nice stuff

1 Like

Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks to everyone giving me a go ahead, I want you guys to vote on what genre of music we should start with

HIPHOP- e.g rick ross style of music
Dancehall e.g regular artiste dance beats
Highlife-e.g dorobucci highlife version
just vote it out so i can know which one to start with... you add d ones dat are missing on the list. thank you
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by fubbyy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Making beat on the phone?

Let's see how it goes
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by codedmax(m): 5:36am On Aug 19, 2014
wheesin: Thanks to everyone giving me a go ahead, I want you guys to vote on what genre of music we should start with

HIPHOP- e.g rick ross style of music
Dancehall e.g regular artiste dance beats
Highlife-e.g dorobucci highlife version
just vote it out so i can know which one to start with... you add d ones dat are missing on the list. thank you

Letz do Dance hall coz i think it wuld pave way for hip hop and the rest.
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2014
codedmax:

Letz do Dance hall coz i think it wuld pave way for hip hop and the rest.

Ok..a vote for dancehall, am creating a video for a naija style dancehall...stay tune.. any other votes
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by Ologorione1: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Interesting
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by EarnK: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2014
Highlife pls.
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by mindtricks: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2014
wheesin: i want to teach you guys how to be professional in beat making, i just need some comments to be sure i have a class.

What you need :

1)an android phone or an iphone
2)Fl studio mobile
3) a good earpiece with a good bass
4)Your brain and time

We would start from the basic on my next post..stay tuned

No time boss, les go there!! grin
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2014
sorry guys..i wasnt here yesterday..i was somehw busy..stay tuned cos today am going to upload a nigerian dancehall tutorial..plus hw to use the effect menu on fl studio mobile..God bless
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e274d2b1

this is the link for my first video.. dou its nt clear bt u guys could advise me on how to make videos better..i tried screen video apps but it had issues. thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by wheesin(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e274d2b1

this is the link for my first video.. dou its nt clear bt u guys could advise me on how to make videos better..i tried screen video apps but it had issues. thank you
Re: How To Create Professional Beats On FL Studio Mobile by eddy1759: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
guy proceed

(1) (Reply)

Paloma Faith – A Perfect Contradiction Outsiders’ Edition / [ALBUM LEAK] Akon – Stadium / Who Is The True King Of The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.