Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (7267 Views)

Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by meforyou1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Where is the bitter, old, confused, angry and frustrated Gbawe?

Gbawe, Ntorr!
sincere Nigerian, u will give game heart attack. Pls don't be responsible for d poor Nairalander deactivating his account.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
He just committed Political Suicide cry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
welcome home
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Berem and co may develop heart seizure wen they see this thread....supporter of APC family keeps diminishing

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ribadu is one the few I respect, since he is now with PDPm, I ve no party again in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Chamack: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
kmariko: If this is true then the powers that be are prepping Ribadu as the president after Good luck.
My thought sha.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by tomakint: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
faceURfront: Over to obiageli and Co grin grin grin grin
You heh..... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by obayaya(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Honestly, I'm disappointed!!! I actually believed Ribadu was different from the usual "Naija Politicians". sad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by taharqa: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
*smdh*...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by idumuose(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ribadu takes over from Jonathan in 2019.That's the game plan.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by duality(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
hakanai: Finally,we can move on again!!!!
I think there is a bigger picture to the decamping. Its kind of reducing the likely younger generation that could be used to for the presidential post in the opposition ranks.The APC needs to begin massive grooming of possible candidates to float from multiple zones of interest that can make waves.Cos right now the options are becoming slimmer.With this the treat of a Ribadu candidacy for presidential is lost in the opposition.
I fear that more will decamp after the primaries.Only consolation is that same could happen in the PDP too. Even with that APC seems more prone to losing members. As they have little to offer as consolation for people that lose primaries compared to the ruling PDP.They would have more to dangle (contracts,appointment & bribes etc).It will boil down to the Nigerian people to salvage the nation if...rice matter,intimidation & BH is not used!

APC wake Up oooo!!!!!

The issues with people like you; is that as much as you may sound intelligent, you still thinks PDP is the problem of Nigeria and APC is the solution.
Only sycophants think that way. I just had a mixed feeling when I read your last sentence because I can interpret it in so many ways that can easily show what you really think. Initially you were doing good. In my family I have both PDP chieftains and APC chieftains. In fact My mother was a secretary in SDP while her eldest brother was a top man for Tofa of NRC.

Even if APC wins at the centre in 2015, 80 percent will move to the ruling party. In my Undergraduate days in Edo state, I knew some persons in PDP government, Today the same people are still in APC ruling the state.

Sorry, I don't take any one serious who use the word "salvage our state/country and call PDP and APC" Reason is that, I have uncles who are top men in those parties and they think alike.

Now how do the masses "salvage" the nation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by tomakint: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
meforyou1: sincere Nigerian, u will give game heart attack. Pls don't be responsible for d poor Nairalander deactivating his account.
Men this is just too hilarious grin cheesy that was a well delivered slog to Gbawe's old jaw grin grin onatisi where hath thou? grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
utumunta: Is anyone suprised by this news? My only suprise is that it is called 'breaking news'. Politicians will keep jumping parties, cos that is part of democratic tenets and practice. From America to India and Nigeria, it is the same.

They say "acting is an imitation of life on stage". Politicians are actors who 'imitate stage on life'. All over the world, people are loosing confidence in politicians(no wonder a county in America elected a dog; Mayor) cos of double - standards and incosistency.

As we approach 2015, let us get ready to laugh cos a lot of people are going to recant their statements and positions. Some would ask for pictures of them saying what they said earlier, only to deny it was them when shown. Politicians, everywhere, are ready to do anything for relevance! I pity their poor blind followers that waste their precious time on them.

APC, are you people still asking if GEJ would win 2015?

Olusegun Osoba is next ...

Very true bro, but Segun Osoba ain't porting to PDP, hope Obiageli ain't giving up on Nigeria politician soon.

As stated in my last post on this forum few days ago, Adamu Muazu is not reffered to as the 'Game Changer' for nothing.

This is nothing but a political masterstroke!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by talktimi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop spreading falsehood occupy social media, where did Gbawe swear for the fella? Bring up the post or forever remain a worthless pay as you go internet troll!
why is this gender confused entity quoting me ?

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by atlwireles: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why can't I see any value in this move undecided I cannot trust Nuhu, not after the nonsense of the last 3 years. People have to stand for something, Nuhu seems to stand for nothing. This is how Nyako joined the PDP, only to seek the party's destruction from within. I hope Nuhu is not expecting any elective party ticket. There are people who spent days and night, fighting to keep the party alive, when Nuhu and Nyako were doing all things possible to destroy it. Just get in line and wait for your turn in 2025.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
taharqa: *smdh*...

Man is a political animal ...

No need for *smdh* bruv.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by onatisi(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
tomakint:
Men this is just too hilarious grin cheesy that was a well delivered slog to Gbawe's old jaw grin grin onatisi where hath thou? grin
dem say ko o, pdp na baba . I am expecting the historian gb**we to come and tell us the family history of nuhuu ribadu and how he started his political career. After all that is all they are good at doing
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Chino72: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Easy bro! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

talktimi: why is this gender confused entity quoting me ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Itoroetti(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
You should have known by now that Gbawe is ALWAYS wrong.

negativity is an adjective to describe APC and its gangster
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
obayaya: Honestly, I'm disappointed!!! I actually believed Ribadu was different from the usual "Naija Politicians". sad
so ppl in the opposition parties are different politicians abi?they don't steal and embezzle ? Na wah for u
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by malc619(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Just watch and see how they'll Soludolize him..

grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by talktimi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
idumuose: Gbawe is a failed analyst.That was the same way he swore that Fayemi was going to defeat Fayose befor the Ekiti election was held.He is a failed analyst.
CHAI sad CHAI sad CHAI sad Is it that bad ? The devil is a LIAR

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by tomakint: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: dem say ko o, pdp na baba . I am expecting the historian gb**we to come and tell us the family history of nuhuu ribadu and how he started his political career. After all that is all they are good at doing
You are the true son of your father I swear, as for that old hag just watch him dance! grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop spreading falsehood occupy social media, where did Gbawe swear for the fella? Bring up the post or forever remain a worthless pay as you go internet troll!
NGWERE HOW MARKET

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by onatisi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
tomakint:
You are the true son of your father I swear, as for that old hag just watch him dance! grin
brother I just dey o jare. Just wait and see that old man will soon rush here now and start quoting the history of how river niger was discovered and how deep it is . Bro,u no see osun election as e be? I always knew that would happened
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by egbaguy: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
i am sad and disappointed.....Ribadu,u just lost my respect!!!!! How do u look the clueless jonathan in the face right now? A man that rubbished ur work,he gave u a job as chairman of probe panel to investigate oil thieves,u did a good job,submitted it,but ur work was rubbished. Do u think marwa will step down for u? What if apc spring a surprise and win adamawa guber poll? This is a political suicide frm u

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Seandeeds(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
If it's true then PDP just caught a very big mosquito.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
one word ; politicians=prostitudes
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by tomakint: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: brother I just dey o jare. Just wait and see that old man will soon rush here now and start quoting the history of how river niger was discovered and how deep it is . Bro,u no see osun election as e be? I always knew that would happened
You dey mind the 'Gospel according to Gbawe' grin grin nigga can yearn. As for the Osun Elections I saw it coming but felt PDP can pull the string, unfortunately with Omisore it was a bad sell....how u dey, its been a while....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by atlwireles: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
egbaguy: i am sad and disappointed.....Ribadu,u just lost my respect!!!!! How do u look the clueless jonathan in the face right now? A man that rubbished ur work,he gave u a job as chairman of probe panel to investigate oil thieves,u did a good job,submitted it,but ur work was rubbished. Do u think marwa will step down for u? What if apc spring a surprise and win adamawa guber poll? This is a political suicide frm u

APC will never spring a surprise in Adamawa, So forget that angle. The PDP nominee for gov, won the election already.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by obayaya(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: so ppl in the opposition parties are different politicians abi?they don't steal and embezzle ? Na wah for u

You don't get it? Do you?

This isn't about PDP or APC!!! This is about the man Ribadu. A man I've come to respect for the kinda politics he plays. A man I believed can be a shining example of what politicians should be. Faithful and loyal to ideals and principles of the party they belong to.

If Ribadu had a problem with APC's (non existent) ideologies, he should've left the party at the inception or during the defection season.

But right now, it seems he's only defecting just to increase his chances of being the governor of Adamawa. And that doesn't sound like the man I believed he is.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
tomakint:
You dey mind the 'Gospel according to Gbawe' grin grin nigga can yearn. As for the Osun Elections I saw it coming but felt PDP can pull the string, unfortunately with Omisore it was a bad sell....how u dey, its been a while....
I have been around oo. Just decided to chill a little and watch things . Arapaja is about to join accord party according to reports ,how true is it ? In fact pdp should have a thread on this site sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is Sick!!! / Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man / Flashback2013 : Governor Peter Obi And Awkuzu SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.