Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device (2666 Views)

How To Unlock Fogortten Android Lock Pattern / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by Gbolask24(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yesterday, I wish to change the security locking pattern on my Android device so as to block any unauthorized access to my device. Mistakenly, I forgot my new pattern which later resulted to a lot of reasoning on the way out. You also might have foundy ourself in this very shoe before or you are even there currently, geeks have provided the best shortest method and solution to this challenges without using any form of internet access, which I will be explaining in full in this post.

Most people don’t know that usually the android security Lock pattern has an alternative unlock method except from the default direct unlocking method, which you will have to log on with your Gmail account that is associated with your device. At times, you might not have data access or you might have forgotten your Gmail password which will cause you extra stress to recover your password and also more stress to unlock your android device after recovering your password.

How To By-Pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern and Unlock Your Device

Continue reading here>>http://.com/blog/2014/pass-android-device-security-lock-pattern-unlock-device.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by hatux: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
See as I dey read... Until I know that the Op was fooling himself! Mtchew!

4 Likes

Re: How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2014
Op I found your site very interesting, bookmaking right away

1 Like

Re: How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by Gbolask24(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Op I found your site very interesting, bookmaking right away
thanks guy
Re: How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by 3RNEST(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Can this method unlock Spreadrum Andriod Phones? angry
Re: How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
don't use if u don't want to lose user data.
Re: How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by Gbolask24(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
patmaine: don't use if u don't want to lose user data.
you will just have to clear the security data only
Re: How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by Gbolask24(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2014
patmaine: don't use if u don't want to lose user data.
i guess u understand.
Re: How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by Gbolask24(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
3RNEST:
Can this method unlock Spreadrum Andriod Phones? angry
yea, it can
Re: How To By-pass Android Device Security Lock Pattern And Unlock Your Device by Gbolask24(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2014
Gbolask24:
I just used this tutorial for someone
and it works though it cleared phone memory settings

(1) (Reply)

I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. / Gurus! Help Me With My New Phones 3g / How To Track A Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.