Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea (22053 Views)

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / South-Korea & US Start Drills As Tensions With North-Korea Escalate / South Korea Gets First Female President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2014
A group of South Korean women who were used as sex slaves by the Japanese army during World War II will attend an Aug. 18 Mass with Pope Francis when he visits the country.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2014
Women religious sit Tuesday with families of those who died in the April 16 sinking of a ferry to show support for an independent investigation of the disaster

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Kim Young-oh, left, lost his 17-year-old daughter He joins other families of victims, priests, and women religious in a protest calling for an independent investigation of the sinking

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2014
People walk past a banner welcoming Pope Francis on a street in Seoul, South Korea, Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 17, 2014
A priest prays the rosary as policement surround him and other clergy holding a sit-in protesting construction of a new naval base on Jeju Island, South Korea, in March 2012

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Francis with young followers at the Major Seminary of Daejeon on Friday

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2014
A child walks past Pope Francis after he prayed in front of the birthplace of Saint Andrea Kim Dae-gun at the Solmoe Sanctuary

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Pope Francis is presented with a T-shirt during his meeting with South Korean youths at the Solmoe Sanctuary.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by SalC: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2014
Wow this is cool documentary in pictures. Weldone MOBJECTIVE

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Thanks man salc

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by SalC: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2014
^^^^Huh shocked
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2014
*covers face in shame.*
So sorry, your moniker always confuses me

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by SalC: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: *covers face in shame.*
So sorry, your moniker always confuses me
Smh grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
My first FP thread grin

thanks mods

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by smudge2079(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dis pope man is always waka-ing about. Shey na only u waka come ni

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Eyop: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
That's why i will always love the Catholic church. I was born a Catholic and will die a Catholic wink

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by calculusx(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thank GOD for been a Catholic. I'v NEVER regretted been a Catholic.

On the other hand, business men of GOD are calling you all for cure on ebola virus spirit grin Don't forget to go with your Tithe grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by bennygreat1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Proudly Catholic!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by 735i(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
No religious position on earth before now, now, and in the future will ever have the reverence and respect of the Papacy!!!
God bless our Holy Father "The Pope". I am Catholic and Proud!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by slimjordan(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
CATHOLIC till I die

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by symbian03(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
smudge2079: Dis pope man is always waka-ing about. Shey na only u waka come ni

Frustrated human being! won't you shut that dirty mouth of yours if you've got nothing to say?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
calculusx: Thank GOD for been a Catholic. I'v NEVER regretted been a Catholic.

On the other hand, business men of GOD are calling you all for cure on ebola virus spirit grin Don't forget to go with your Tithe grin grin

You no see d name. Jolly o grin...... who even bears such names undecided
Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Eyop: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
calculusx: Thank GOD for been a Catholic. I'v NEVER regretted been a Catholic.

Oga you too Are you advertising for Jollification pastor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by RockMaxi: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: The catholic church in South korea was founded without missionaries.

Catholic church without a missionary, that got me thinking.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Amadaz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
God bless the Holy father

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Kamsified: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
So Inspiring!!!!!!!! God bless the op for this

My faith my pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
white women shaking the hand of pope, receiving holy communion directly from the pope without covering their hair ?? In Africa women are not even allowed inside the church without covering their hair, talk of mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pope Francis In South Korea by godG: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
May the Pope live long. May His life be found too sacred for evil by conspiracy theorists.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Statue: India To Unveil World’s Tallest Statue / Merkel Bows Out After 16 Years, Olaf Scholz Takes Over As New German Chancellor / Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.