Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies (127790 Views)

10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Nigerian Songs That Never Get Old ? / Lyircs To Your Favorite Naija Praise And Worship Songs/hymns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Heineken(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2014
liet4u: Am desperate for u. By m smith
Mma mma. Frank edward
Great are u sinach
desperate for you. Mehn!!! That song ehn.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020: Wow!!
I have 7 of these songs on my gospel playlist!
Here is an addition to that.
Ajuju- Chante
Frank Edwards- Lifted, Nma nma
Sinach- I know who I am, great are ♈όϋ Lord!
Pastor Chris- He touched me
Lara George- Dansaki
Majesty- Michael W. Smith
Chris Morgan- we cry Abba Father
Darwin Hobbs- He is God! and on and on!!!
This is how we get our inspiration!

Heaven on earth BY Micah Stampley

Heart of worship BY Michael W. Smith

Holy BY Donnie Mcclurkin
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by shegzee43: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2014
Download Yabo by Solomon Lange..the best Nigerian song I have listened to lately.
You don't understand Hausa? I can send lyrics and subtittle.

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2014
Funny how none has mentioned "Olorun to da awon oke igbani"

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by AK6464(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2014
godG: Not necessarily Gospel songs. For me, almost all the HYMNS with some randomly selected Enya songs do the trick. I have got loads of them on my playlist.

Gbam, Hymns take one to the third heaven soo fast
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by mbulela: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2014
All I need is you - hillsong
You hold me now - hillsong
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yankeedudu01(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2014
john4lab: Olorun ti o da awon oke igbani eyin ni mo fi ope mi fun........contd pls ose.
tobiflink: Funny how none has mentioned "Olorun to da awon oke igbani"
john4lab: Olorun ti o da awon oke igbani eyin ni mo fi ope mi fun........contd pls ose.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by gbodimowo(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2014
Cam we get this songs hot linked here

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yankeedudu01(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2014
yankeedudu01: How can you all forget... Olorun mi(2x), Iwo loju ti mo fi ri ran, Iwo ni kokoro ti mo fi shi ileku... Pls pardon me i don't know how to type in yoruba. & Igbo version: Ibuchimo Ibuchimo... Someone should pls help me complete it
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2014
chidyhels: Gospels makes me shade tears, they always go deep down my thick heart.

'Jesus Take the wheel'
'Worship song' by John Arum and Gozie Okeke'
'He's Able'

Them plenty

When I worship God, I always have this inexplicable feeling...I just feel fulfilled everytime. Try these ones too

Only U are Holy BY Donnie Mcclurkin

When U Believe by Whitney houston&Mariah carey (this song makes my faith very strong)
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by promixdavinci(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2014
Pls someone should help wit the site to easily download nigeria gospel song and possibly site for d foreign ones. I luv gospel songs but getin dem is difficult for me..I hve gogle some site but can't get anytin gud..happy sunday to u all
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by mbulela: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2014
Warlord3000: Glorious ruins.. - Hillsong..

Now that's powerful wink
Beyond powerful. The depth of that song scares me.
It was the best gift I could give to a friend who was widowed recently.

2 Likes

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Mhizdimplez(f): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2014
tobiflink: Funny how none has mentioned "Olorun to da awon oke igbani"
maybe because it's too comon......#Just saying tho....
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Allansmith: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2014
Heart of Worship by Micheal Smith
Ancient Words by Micheal Smith
We wait by Don Moen
Who am i by Don Moen

Any Worship song by Don Moen.....

2 Likes

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2014
GraceInUSA: Tye Tribbet- Glory to God
Tye Tribbet- Tell me what can I do
Tye Tribbet- I need You
Tye Tribbet- Bless the Lord
Tye Tribbet- Bless the Lord (son of man)
Joe praise ft Sinach- I turn to you
Damita Haddon- It all belongs to you
Hezikiah Walker- God favoured me
Youthful praise & JJ Hairston ft Minon Bolton- Grateful
Bob Fitts- As we worship
Kennedy- Arugbo ojo
Sonnie Badu- Baba oh
Buchi- Mma mma
RCCG- Baba na You
Unknown Artist- Elu (From the South-south we've come to say...)
Naomi- Osanoletin
Joe Praise- Mighty God
Unknown Artist- Alpha and Omega
True Worshipers- Be liftel high Hossana
Shekinah glory Ministry- Before the throne
Unknown Artist- Best worship
Bishop Paul Morton- For Your glory
Paul Wilbur- For Your name is Holy
Shana Wilson- Give me You
1st Baptist choir- Hallelujah Salvation and Glory
Rufus Wainwright- Hallelujah (Shrek OST)
Unknown Artist- He never fails me yet
Dietrick Haddon ft Darwin Hobbs- He's able
Donnie Mcclurkin- I am amazed
Donnie Mcclurkin- Only You are Holy
Donnie Mcclurkin- Caribean medley
Choir Project & Tope Sax- Jesus
Kierra Sheard- Desire
Lara George- Ko ma si
Lara George- Ijoba orun
Mali music- Yaweh
Midnight Crew- Thou alone
Kirk Franklin- Now behold The Lamb
Flo- Twale
J Bynum- Your love never fails
DC praise team- You are the reason
Unknown Artist- African praise medley
Joyous Celebration 13- track 11
All of Ebenezer Obey

AND THE LIST GOES ON.
MY THUMBS ARE NUMB.

Wow! I love ur list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2014
ajalaolanr: Abasi mi Ayaya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJViHJMLNTk

This gets me to cry all the time....what an awesome God.

I'm not calabar , I don't even understand the language, but my spirit understands the spiritual significance of this song.

Could you pls post the mp3 download link? Thanks
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2014
habay6154: @OP, how can u send Victor's Agbanilagbatan song or Whr 2 dwnlod from...being searchn 4 it sinnnnce. tnx

Quote me and let your E-mail be inclusive, I'd send it there
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Warlord3000(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2014
mbulela:
Beyond powerful. The depth of that song scares me.
It was the best gift I could give to a friend who was widowed recently.

Yeah it is.. I always kinda listen to it alone cos a guy crying while playing a song is somehow. wink

But it is.. Like a rejuvenation.. Dying and having a kind of rebirth like the phoenix bird story.

Wow
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by kel4soft: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2014
No one connects me more than Moment of Worship album 1&2 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Deriso my fav.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2014
ajalaolanr:

How on earth did you exclude aabasi mi ayaya by fad abasi

Pls kindly post the audio link. Tnx
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by yemstok(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Jamean:

ok..thanks

U welcome. Also "I give myself away BY William Mc Dowell"

Hvae a glorious worship service
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Kylekent59: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2014
Accapella music,
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by DrEngr: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2014
My soul doth magnify You Lord,
And my spirit praise Your Name....

He paid the debt He didn't owe...

My hope is built on nothing else....

On a hill far away, stood an old rugged cross.........

Rock of Ages cleft for me......

Awesome God....

Worthy, Worthy is the Lamb,......

Abide with me.....this hymn and others, lifts my soul.
Te-deum laudemus....I sang this on new year eve.

I love hymns generally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Allansmith: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=yemstok]

send it to me plssss
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Heineken(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2014
@that boss up there. You can easily get any of this song by googling it. Name of song and artist. www.waptrick.com gt almost if not everything sef. Mehn! One love.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by jahbiz: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2014
*but for your grace* by Max Lucado
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by UcLloyd: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Your majesty-bishop TD Jakes
I See Him-frank edward
Ebezina-preye
I give myself away-william Mcdowell
Who am i-casting crown

These songs always put me in a mode of sober reflection anyday, anytime
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by UcLloyd: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2014
DrEngr: My soul doth magnify You Lord,
And my spirit praise Your Name....

He paid the debt He didn't owe...

My hope is built on nothing else....

On a hill far away, stood an old rugged cross.........

Rock of Ages cleft for me......

Awesome God....

Worthy, Worthy is the Lamb,......

"He paid that debt, he did not owe" u jus took me back to my childhood days. Pls who sang the song? Growing up, my aunt taught us this song.

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Drdreluv: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2014
You are thy lord x2
You are the eyes i use to see
You are key that open all doors

ABEG who sing dis song i love it
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Ninapha(f): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2014
1. Chukwu ihe imere di nma
2. Whenever i see another breaking of the day.
3. O kwa ikuru na iga ime ihe n'eba, ino na Jerusalem kwue -okwu......
4. Chim enweghu ngbanwee lee.
5. Baba yee, je k'ijoba re de.Ka asere bere lo ori m
6. Mma mma diri gi eeh..
7. Iwo ni moni
8. Idi ebube e, idi omimi, idi kwa itunanya.....
9. Ancient of days
10. Holy. Most holy is the Lord. Etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Funjosh(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2014
CHRIS TOMLIN
MICHAEL W SMITH
THIRD DAY
CASTIN CROWN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / DOWNLOAD : Davido – Gobe [Audio + Video Download} / Free Nija Music Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.