Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies (127941 Views)

10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Nigerian Songs That Never Get Old ? / Lyircs To Your Favorite Naija Praise And Worship Songs/hymns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by EmGeee(f): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Wow... didn't know such a thread exist here. GOD is really using sons of men to lift souls. Pls take time to sympathize with Will Smith who lost his father lately.

The list cannot end:
-Don Moen including Take Me Deeper, I Will Sing, As We Worship & When It's All Said and Done
-Will Smith including Let It Rain, Air I Breathe, Ancient Words & Majesty
-Casting Crowns including Voice of Truth, Praise You In The Storm, Just Be Held, Who Am I, Beautiful Saviour & I Know You Are There
-HillSong including Lead Me To The Cross, Mighty To Save & All I Need Is You
-Hezekiah Walker including GOD Favoured Me & I Need You To Survive
-Kirk Franklin including Hold Me Now, Revolution, Smile, Why We Sing, Stand, Now Behold The Lamb, My Life My Love My All, & Imagine Me
-Cece Winas including Alabaster Box
-Frank Edwards including I Will Sing Holy, Beautiful
-Marvin Sapp including You Are GOD Alone
-Panam Percy Paul including By Your Blood
-Tamera Man in I Can Only Imagine
-Matt Redman in 10,000 Reasons
-Sinach including Seasons
-Ruben Studdard including My Jesus My Saviour.
-Mario in You Are The Reason Why I Lift My Hands
-Jaci Venlasquez including I Get On My Knees
-Nicole Mullen including My Redeemer Lives
-Nathaniel Bassey including Book of Life
-Tasha Cobb's including Power In The Name of Jesus
-Bethel Music including Wonder

....Lots More &

Hymns including How Great Thou Art, Great is Thy Faithfulness, Holy Holy Holy, Will Your Anchor Hold In The Storms of Life, & Great Physician Now is Here

The Poem of The Millennium is from S.M Lockridge on That's My King
Shalom & GOD bless You all!

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by Nealo(f): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
You're the reason i live by DC praize team

1 Like

Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by godfirstawe: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
yemstok:
The Bible says in John 4:24 that 'God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth'

I'm a chorister and whenever I lead worship in my church, I start with any of these songs almost everytime because they make me connect well to the heavens......I just can't do without them.

1. Imela. By nathaniel Bassey

2. Agbanilagbatan. By Victor Olayeni

3. Mma Mma. By Frank Edwards

4. Ogeneh Doh. By Frank Edwards

5. Majesty. By Michael W. Smith

6. You do mighty things. By Sinach

7. You are the reason why I lift my hands....why I lift my voice....why I sing to you.

8. Mma Mma. By Buchi

9. Agnus dei. By Michael W. Smith

10. Heart of Worship. By Michael W. Smith

These songs are really powerful songs, Pls add yours too and let's see that/those song(s) that rock(s) you spiritually.

On point brother...
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by vhatpweetygurl(f): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Oseeee Mi Laaaaaanu Maaa polongo ree oooo Oba too shee mi laaanu eeei hh haaahaaa ma polongo reeee.
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by kloverneon(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2017
Please can someone get me the link where I can download the Igbo version of the hymn 'As the deer panteth for the water'?
Re: Worship Songs That Connect You To The Heavenlies by arrJay(f): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Fill me up by Tasha Cobbs
Gracefully broken by Tasha Cobbs
Worship Rise by Travis Greene
No Other Name by Sinach
You Waited by Travis Greene
Fell In Love by Travis Greene
Made A Way by Travis Greene
Love Me Too Much by Travis Greene
Thank You For Being God by Travis Greene
We Bow Down and worship Yahweh..

You all should listen to these songs!! Spirit filled. I have them on repeat!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download All The Songs From Calabar/efik Rap Group Okpo Records (Upper x etc) / DOWNLOAD : Davido – Gobe [Audio + Video Download} / Free Nija Music Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.