Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Aptitude Test (29714 Views)

Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Who Has Dragnet Aptitude Text Past Questions? / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by ayosans(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2014
All the best to Evryone writing this test...and has anyone got ideas of what to expect in the skill test?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by ramje(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2014
Advice!...speed and accuracy..verbal,abstract,numerical then problem solving(in my case tho!) 20questions in 17mins 4 each section,then the problem solving is in form of an essay,(you are timed,30mins I guess)...GSE format..in your verbal,you have @least 5passages to read and answer within 17minz so as I said b4, speed and accuracy z d key here...PS: dragnet repeats past questions,so if you can lay your hands on any,that will go a long way...............can u help me out with likeable questions plz....dis is my e-mail ad..essienanietie@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by nerdymufasa(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Galadima A. my man,wagwan?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by Galads(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2014
nerdymufasa: Galadima A. my man,wagwan?
Indian Delta?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by hapiness44(f): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2014
ayosans: .

Sorry it's kinda gettin late but I wuld appreciate if I can get som practice questions too...ayosans@yahoo.com
just fowarded it to everybody that dropped their emails..didnot have it on my phone,so had to request from a friend..
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by ayosans(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2014
hapiness44: just fowarded it to everybody that dropped their emails..didnot have it on my phone,so had to request from a friend..
. Yea....I just got d mail now...thanks dear
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by nerdymufasa(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Galads: Indian Delta?

Negative,nt I D;Uniform Whiskey.wia's d address in lag mbok.I can't take it in ph as I'll b in lag be4 2mao.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by martto4real2002: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
ayosans: . Yea....I just got d mail now...thanks dear
plz forward it 4 me martto4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by Galads(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
nerdymufasa:

Negative,nt I D;Uniform Whiskey.wia's d address in lag mbok.I can't take it in ph as I'll b in lag be4 2mao.
jkk building ikorodu road close to anthony busstop
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Best of luck to all of us writing the test today...

Its our turn to shine... We meet here after the exam..
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by Galads(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
sekzy99: Best of luck to all of us writing the test today...

Its our turn to shine... We meet here after the exam..

dat exams no be beans o. But thank God sha. Heard its chevron they arre recruiting for.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Galads: dat exams no be beans o. But thank God sha. Heard its chevron they arre recruiting for.

I tire for dem oooo... Na trainee we apply for na nt manager

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Has anybody see his/her result yet as its cbt, d tin sud b ready by now!!!
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by edemx: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
@hapiness44
Please send me the past question thanks in anticipation
edemx4real@yahoo.com

Dear Candidate,

You have been scheduled for an Enegas Power Limited Personality Assessment Demo.

Please ensure you complete the questionnaire in one sitting which only takes about 5 - 8 minutes.

Ensure that you are in a comfortable environment where you are unlikely to be disturbed or distracted.

If you have any questions or need assistance please contact Dragnet Solutions Limited. Thank you.

For further enquiries call: 07088609791, 07011962033, 9:00 am - 5:00pm. Monday - Friday.
Or email us on info@dragnet-solutions.com

Dragnet Solutions Limited.

KINDLY NOTE:
The deadline for completion of the assessment is 29th of August 2014. You will also be invited for a Sales Function Specific Assessment on the 28th of August 2014.
Link:
http://ds.disctest.co.uk/main/1367848129/1409071546
(If the link does not work please copy and paste into the address bar of your browser.)

www.testsonthenet.com | www.disctest.co.uk | www.prfwebsite.com
This email and any attachment contains confidential (and potentially legally privileged) information solely for its intended recipients and others may not distribute, copy, use or rely on it.
If you have received this email in error, any use or reliance on it is strictly prohibited. Please notify Security Administration Dept. by telephone on UK +44 (0) 208 402 0122 | USA +1 941 331 2165 and then delete this email and any copies of it.

Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or other defect which might affect any computer or system into which they are received and opened, internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by swissyelsie(f): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
edemx: @hapiness44
Please send me the past question thanks in anticipation
edemx4real@yahoo.com

Dear Candidate,

You have been scheduled for an Enegas Power Limited Personality Assessment Demo.

Please ensure you complete the questionnaire in one sitting which only takes about 5 - 8 minutes.

Ensure that you are in a comfortable environment where you are unlikely to be disturbed or distracted.

If you have any questions or need assistance please contact Dragnet Solutions Limited. Thank you.

For further enquiries call: 07088609791, 07011962033, 9:00 am - 5:00pm. Monday - Friday.
Or email us on info@dragnet-solutions.com

Dragnet Solutions Limited.

KINDLY NOTE:
The deadline for completion of the assessment is 29th of August 2014. You will also be invited for a Sales Function Specific Assessment on the 28th of August 2014.
Link:
http://ds.disctest.co.uk/main/1367848129/1409071546
(If the link does not work please copy and paste into the address bar of your browser.)

www.testsonthenet.com | www.disctest.co.uk | www.prfwebsite.com
This email and any attachment contains confidential (and potentially legally privileged) information solely for its intended recipients and others may not distribute, copy, use or rely on it.
If you have received this email in error, any use or reliance on it is strictly prohibited. Please notify Security Administration Dept. by telephone on UK +44 (0) 208 402 0122 | USA +1 941 331 2165 and then delete this email and any copies of it.

Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or other defect which might affect any computer or system into which they are received and opened, internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free.

dude, i got that mail as well... I've done the assessment test online.... whats the next step?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 2:42am On Aug 28, 2014
swissyelsie:

dude, i got that mail as well... I've done the assessment test online.... whats the next step?

Wic test is dis one u guys r doin?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sistar007(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls forward talk2winnie@yahoo.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by zubetest(f): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Any news for deck and engine cadet test?
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by ugift4reel: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
pls someone should forward to me@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2014
zubetest: Any news for deck and engine cadet test?

We don't know what's hapinin ooooo
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 4:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Wow!!! Its like two months now n still no news
Please is there anybody that as receive news about this deck n engine cadet examination we did few weeks back.
I believe we should be notify of our performance
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by kakashi12(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Please can i have the dragnet material..pls send it to abelalechenu@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by ADEDEJIFAD: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Any news or someone with any update regarding chevron Engine & Deck cadet test written on the 23 of august.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by ADEDEJIFAD: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Heard they are already calling those who wrote the Deck & Engine cadet test at Abuja.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
ADEDEJIFAD:
Heard they are already calling those who wrote the Deck & Engine cadet test at Abuja.
wat abot lag here
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by liquidheaven(m): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2014
hapiness44:
first off,I am a (she), secondly,itz CBT,so 17mins for each section, for example,17mins 2 answer 20 numerical questions, once your 17mins is up,that section authomatically closes,and you are taking to the next section. Again, the sections are arranged already,so you can't select the ones u want to solve first. I am using my own experience to answer this,it might be different from what you see there,but that is usually their pattern. For examples,as I said,the verbal comprises of 5 passages,u will be asked to choose TWO correct answers for each question,(notice my two),read instructions well before you start. For the numerical,plenty graphs(they are simple tho,but here is where you need to be FaST) percentages,more of business maths sha,then the abstract,normal abstract questions..I tink I have their past questions somwhere on my phone,send your email let me send to you if I can find it.
please. help me with the past questions and answers, God bless you.
meduekwe67@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by felix281(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2014
ayosans:
. Yea....I just got d mail now...thanks dear
@ayosans and happiness, please help me with dragnet past question....am in dire need of it...plz help me.. Send it to : Anukaenyifelix@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by chinkichun: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2014
kudoxs:
send me a msg @ muyiwasalau@gmail.com and I will help u with sum materials I have

Good morning bro. I just sent you an email
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by Manny1: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please I would appreciate it if you could send me the past questions ...... emmanuelsalubi2002@yahoo.com
chinkichun:

Good morning bro. I just sent you an email
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by chinkichun: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Manny1:
Please I would appreciate it if you could send me the past questions ...... emmanuelsalubi2002@yahoo.com

I haven't gotten it yet. I'll send it to you when I receive it.
Re: Dragnet Aptitude Test by sekzy99(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2014
I tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.