Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. (17614 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Primetime Emmys Awards 2013: Categories, Nominees & Winners / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hairstyling for a single-camera series
-"Boardwalk Empire"
-"Downton Abbey"
-"Game of Thrones"
-"Mad Men"

Hairstyling for a multi-camera series or special
-"Dancing With the Stars"
-"Key & Peele"
-"The Originals"
-"The Oscars"
-"Saturday Night Live"
-"The Voice"

Hairstyling for a miniseries or a movie
-"American Horror Story: Coven"
-"Bonnie & Clyde"
-"Mob City"
-"The Normal Heart"
-"The White Queen"

Lighting design/lighting direction for a variety series
-"America's Got Talent"
-"Saturday Night Live"
-"The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon"
-"The Voice"

Lighting design/lighting direction for a variety special
-"The Beatles: The Night That Changed America"
-"The 56th Grammy Awards"
-"The Oscars"
-"Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games Opening Ceremony"
-"Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show Starring Bruno
Mars"
-"67th Tony Awards"
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Main title design
-"Black Sails"
-"Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey"
-"Masters of Sex"
-"Silicon Valley"
-"True Detective"

Makeup for a single-camera series
-"Boardwalk Empire"
-"Breaking Bad"
-"Game of Thrones"
-"Mad Men"
-"True Detective"

Makeup for a multi-camera series or special
-"Key & Peele"
-"Saturday Night Live"
-"So You Think You Can Dance"
-"The Voice"

Makeup for a miniseries or a movie
-"Anna Nicole"
-"Bonnie & Clyde"
-"Fargo"
-"The Normal Heart"
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Prosthetic makeup for a series, miniseries, movie or a special
-"Anna Nicole"
-"Boardwalk Empire"
-"Breaking Bad"
-"Game of Thrones"
-"The Normal Heart"

Music composition for a series
-"Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey"
-"Downton Abbey"
-"Game of Thrones"
-"House of Cards"
-"True Detective"

Music composition for a miniseries, movie or a special
-"Clear History"
-"Fargo"
-"Herblock: The Black & the White"
-"Sherlock: His Last Vow"
-"The White Queen"

Music direction
-"Barbra Streisand: Back to Brooklyn"
-"The Oscars"
-"Saturday Night Live"
-"The Sound Of Music Live!"
-"67th Tony Awards"
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by chromatic: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
to be honest, the emmys is a joke..the nominations are predictable and boring. Some shows are there deservedly but some aren't. The good wife should be there for best drama and not downtown abbey( I stopped that one after the third season as I believe it's gone downhill). The good wife was so old last season it would compete with breaking bad and true detective. yeah it was that good last season. The particular episode that was submitted for emmy nom " hit the fan" is as good as Breaking bad " ozymandias" episode( this was actually the best episode of breaking bad that year in my opinion: others were good too).
I love true detective and all but breaking bad shiits on it.

1 Like

Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Original music and lyrics
-"No Trouble" from "A Christmas Carol -- The Concert"
"Les Mis" from "Key & Peele"
-"Home for the Holiday (Twin Bed)" from "Saturday Night Live"
-"Merroway Cove" from "Sofia the First: The Floating Palace"
-"Day Is Gone" from "Sons Of Anarchy"
-WINNER: "Bigger!" from "67th Tony Awards"

Original main title theme music
-"Black Sails"
-WINNER: "COSMOS: A SpaceTime Odyssey"
-"Magic City"
-"Sleepy Hollow"
-"The Spoils of Babylon"

Sound editing for a series
-"Black Sails"
-"Boardwalk Empire"
-"Breaking Bad"
-"Game of Thrones"
-"The Walking Dead"

Sound editing for a miniseries, movie or a special
-"Bonnie & Clyde"
-"Fargo"
-"Klondike"
-"Mob City"

Sound editing for nonfiction programming
-"The Amazing Race"
-"Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown"
-"COSMOS: A SpaceTime Odyssey"
-"Vice"
-"The World Wars"
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sound mixing for a comedy or drama series
-"Breaking Bad"
-"Downton Abbey"
-"Game of Thrones"
-"Homeland"
-"House of Cards"

Sound mixing for a miniseries or a movie
-"Fargo"
-"Killing Kennedy "
-"Treme"

Sound mixing for a comedy or drama series (half-hour) and animation
-"Californication"
-"Modern Family"
-"Nurse Jackie"
-"The Simpsons"
-"Veep"

Sound mixing for a variety series or special
-"The 56th Grammy Awards"
-"The Kennedy Center Honors"
-"The Oscars"
-"The Voice"

Sound mixing for nonfiction programming
-"The Amazing Race"
-"American Masters"
-"Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown"
-"Deadliest Catch"
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Special and visual effects
-"Almost Human"
-"Game Of Thrones"
-"The 100"
-"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Special And visual effects in a supporting role
-"Black Sails"
-"Da Vinci's Demons"
-"Hawaii Five-0"
-"Mob City"
-"Vikings"
"The Walking Dead"

Stunt coordination for a comedy series or a variety program
-"Brooklyn Nine-Nine"
-"Community"
-"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
-"Sam & Cat"
-"Shameless"

Stunt coordination for a drama series, miniseries or movie
-"The Blacklist"
-"Game of Thrones"
-"Grimm"
-"Hawaii Five-0"
-"Revolution"
-"True Blood"
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Technical direction, camerawork, video control
for a series

-"The Big Bang Theory"
-"The Daily Show With Jon Stewart"
-"Jimmy Kimmel Live"
-"Saturday Night Live"
-"The Voice"

Technical direction, camerawork, video control for a miniseries, movie or a special
-"The Oscars"
-"Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games Opening Ceremony"
-"The Sound of Music Live!"
-"67th Tony Awards"
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by tuagbo: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
chromatic: to be honest, the emmys is a joke..the nominations are predictable and boring. Some shows are there deservedly but some aren't. The good wife should be there for best drama and not downtown abbey( I stopped that one after the third season as I believe it's gone downhill). The good wife was so old last season it would compete with breaking bad and true detective. yeah it was that good last season. The particular episode that was submitted for emmy nom " hit the fan" is as good as Breaking bad " ozymandias" episode( this was actually the best episode of breaking bad that year in my opinion: others were good too).
I agree with your criticisms of the Emmy awards.Personally,I'm not even a fan of any award ceremony.I've watched one or two episodes of "The Good Wife" but lost interest,never been interested in "Downton Abbey" and let's be realistic here,the second part of "Breaking Bad" (episodes 9 to 16) were the worst of the series.So,NO!!! "Breaking Bad" season 5 isn't as good as "True Detective"."True Detective" is without doubt,the best show of 2014 from acting,directing,script,locations etc.Its head and shoulders above the rest
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by sushieater: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice one Op, though this year's Emmy was somehow incomplete for me without a nom for Tatiana Maslany(Orphan Black's Sarah Manning), she was simply amazing on that show. She didn't deserve the snub, my opinion though.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
chromatic: to be honest, the emmys is a joke..
Emmys is not a joke. It's the biggest event of the season for the Television genre. It's the Oscars of TV series and Miniseries, so to speak. It's highly prestigious and the defining moment of any Television Actor, director, producer, writer, etc.

chromatic:
the nominations are predictable and boring. Some shows are there deservedly but some aren't.
All nominations are predictable. Last Year, I predicted correctly 10 whopping Oscar nominees, and 7 out of the 10 made it to the podium. The fact is, good productions don't stay hidden, and only the very best makes it to the top.

chromatic:
The good wife should be there for best drama and not downtown abbey( I stopped that one after the third season as I believe it's gone downhill). The good wife was so old last season it would compete with breaking bad and true detective. yeah it was that good last season. The particular episode that was submitted for emmy nom " hit the fan" is as good as Breaking bad " ozymandias" episode( this was actually the best episode of breaking bad that year in my opinion: others were good too).
There's a reason "Downton Abbey" made the cut this edition and "The Good Wife" didn't, you know?

A casual visit to IMDb, Rotten Tomato, Metacritic and TV.com would show you that "Downton Abbey" is arguably one of the best shows on Television at the moment.

"The Good Wife" had a pretty decent run last season, and impressed the hell out of everyone, including your's truly, but this season however, it left so much to be desired.

"Downton Abbey" solid and controversial Season 4 is one of the best Shows this year, and deservedly earned the British Show a spot in the best drama series nominees.

chromatic:
"True detective" is singularly the best TV series the year 2014 has to offer, both of "Breaking Bad" and "GOT" in the 2nd position slot, "Downton Abbey" a somewhat distant 3rd.

You need to watch "True Detective" to understand why it's within IT'S destiny to make a podium finish. The quotes alone would blow your mind.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
sushieater: Nice one Op, though this year's Emmy was somehow incomplete for me without a nom for Tatiana Maslany(Orphan Black's Sarah Manning), she was simply amazing on that show. She didn't deserve the snub, my opinion though.

Probably, her performances even though decent, weren't anything special, else she would have gotten a nod. Maybe at the next edition, she might finally get the recognition she deserve?
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by chromatic: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
RayMcBlue:
Emmys is not a joke. It's the biggest event of the season for the Television genre. It's the Oscars of TV series and Miniseries, so to speak. It's highly prestigious and the defining moment of any Television Actor, director, producer, writer, etc.
All nominations are predictable. Last Year, I predicted correctly 10 whopping Oscar nominees, and 7 out of the 10 made it to the podium. The fact is, good productions don't stay hidden, and only the very best makes it to the top.
There's a reason "Downton Abbey" made the cut this edition and "The Good Wife" didn't, you know?
A casual visit to IMDb, Rotten Tomato, Metacritic and TV.com would show you that "Downton Abbey" is arguably one of the best shows on Television at the moment.
"The Good Wife" had a pretty decent run last season, and impressed the hell out of everyone, including your's truly, but this season however, it left so much to be desired.
"Downton Abbey" solid and controversial Season 4 is one of the best Shows this year, and deservedly earned the British Show a spot in the best drama series nominees.
"True detective" is singularly the best TV series the year 2014 has to offer, both of "Breaking Bad" and "GOT" in the 2nd position slot, "Downton Abbey" a somewhat distant 3rd.
You need to watch "True Detective" to understand why it's within IT'S destiny to make a podium finish. The quotes alone would blow your mind.
loool....when I said emmys is a joke, I meant that figuratively. I watch true detective, it's a fantastic show, I know. No, breaking bad's second half of season 5 wasn't that bad. I still maintain that " ozymandias" the 14th episode of season 5 is one of the best hour of TV I've seen.
The good wife season 5 was the just concluded season..it was the best drama last year man. I thought the show went a bit off in season 4 but season 5 was consistently amazing...it should be in the best drama category and if it had been nominated, it has a strong chance of winning...yeah it was that good.I watch all the shows(except mad men and downtown) in the best drama category, so I know what I'm saying.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by sushieater: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Probably, her performances even though decent, weren't anything special, else she would have gotten a nod. Maybe at the next edition, she might finally get the recognition she deserve?

I hope so. You've seen Orphan Black right?.

Take a look at this category;
Actress in a drama
-Lizzy Caplan (Masters of Sex)
-Claire Danes (Homeland)
-Michelle Dockery (Downton Abbey)
-Julianna Margulies (The Good Wife)
-Kerry Washington (Scandal)
-Robin Wright (House of Cards)

I think she's supposed to be up there With the rest, Lizzy caplan's performance couldn't be more decent than Tatiana's.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
chromatic:
The good wife season 5 was the just concluded season..it was the best drama last year man. I thought the show went a bit off in season 4 but season 5 was consistently amazing...it should be in the best drama category and IF IT HAD BEEN nominated, it has a strong chance of winning...yeah it was that good.I watch all the shows(except mad men and downtown) in the best drama category, so I know what I'm saying.

Coulda Woulda Shoulda grin grin

Well, it didn't. "The Good Wife" got the silent treatment probably because the season 5 may not be as good as you are cracking it out to be. Remember, a man's ferrari may be another man's Taxi.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by chromatic: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
sushieater:
Actress in a drama
-Claire Danes (Homeland)
I think she's supposed to be up there With the rest, Lizzy caplan's performance couldn't be more decent than Tatiana's.
I watch orphan black...Tatiana is a good actress, she deserves a spot there but not Lizzy's spot though. Lizzy does a great job on masters of sex. Definitely not Robin's or Juliana's spot either..
There are quite a good number of leading women on TV that deserve nominations too. I'll have Keri Russell( The Americans), Katey Sagal( Sons of Anarchy) there too if it was up to me.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by chromatic: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Coulda Woulda Shoulda grin grin

Well, it didn't. "The Good Wife" got the silent treatment probably because the season 5 may not be as good as you are cracking it out to be. Remember, a man's ferrari may be another man's Taxi.

loool..they are high. Every fan of the show feels the same. This is unanimous amongst critics too about last season.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
sushieater:

Actress in a drama
-Claire Danes (Homeland)

Gotta be honest with you, Tatiana Maslany is way out of her league on this one.

-Lizzy Caplan dabbled where very few actress had ever dabbled in her "Masters Of Sex" role. She deserved to be on the list.
-Claire Dunes erratic "Carrie Matheson" character is the driving force of "Homeland" and one of the top favorites to win.
-Michelle Dockery has carved a niche for herself with her portrayal of "Lady Mary Crawley" in "Downton Abbey" which had already earned her 3 previous Emmys nominations.
-Julianna Margulies is an Emmy veteran and currently holds the record of most wins. She's the top favorite to win.
-Kerry Washington: Don't know much about her.
-Robin Wright: Another top contender.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
chromatic:

loool..they are high. Every fan of the show feels the same. This is unanimous amongst critics too about last season.

Too bad. Better Luck next time. Oops! I forgot, there will be no next time! grin grin
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by sushieater: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Gotta be honest with you, Tatiana Maslany is way out of her league on this one.

-Lizzy Caplan dabbled where very few actress had ever dabbled in her "Masters Of Sex" role. She deserved to be on the list.
-Claire Dunes erratic "Carrie Matheson" character is the driving force of "Homeland" and one of the top favorites to win.
-Michelle Dockery has carved a niche for herself with her portrayal of "Lady Mary Crawley" in "Downton Abbey" which had already earned her 3 previous Emmys nominations.
-Julianna Margulies is an Emmy veteran and currently holds the record of most wins. She's the top favorite to win.
-Kerry Washington: Don't know much about her.
-Robin Wright: Another top contender.

Yeah, the other actresses there were good also but saying that its Way outta Tatiana's league? I don't think so. The chick played like a dozen characters On OB perfectly. Tatiana is amazing and the fact that she wasn't nominated (again) only goes to show how incredibly out of touch the Emmy voters are. To have ignored her performance(s) is a mind-boggling embarrassment IMO.
I'm beginning to think it's all about PR and money and BBC America isn't a big enough player yet unlike NetFlix and Showtime. Let me ask you again, have you seen OB? I'd be very surprised if you've seen it and still think that she's not supposed to be up there with the rest.

1 Like

Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by sushieater: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2014
chromatic:
I watch orphan black...Tatiana is a good actress, she deserves a spot there but not Lizzy's spot though. Lizzy does a great job on masters of sex. Definitely not Robin's or Juliana's spot either..
There are quite a good number of leading women on TV that deserve nominations too. I'll have Keri Russell( The Americans), Katey Sagal( Sons of Anarchy) there too if it was up to me.

Yeah, Lizzy, Robin and Juliana are all good no doubt, but Tatiana deserves a spot there. To win is another different story all together but to not have a nod? Shitt is cray!!. I haven't seen Sons of Anarchy yet, but Keri Russell did a good job on The Americans just like Eva Green did on Penny Dreadful, hope she(Eva Green) gets a nod next year.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2014
sushieater:

Yeah, the other actresses there were good also but saying that its Way outta Tatiana's league? I don't think so. The chick played like a dozen characters On OB perfectly. Tatiana is amazing and the fact that she wasn't nominated (again) only goes to show how incredibly out of touch the Emmy voters are. To have ignored her performance(s) is a mind-boggling embarrassment IMO.

Tatiana made the preliminary cut but lost her spot after the final round of votings. Apparently, the voters didn't think she deserved to be on the list just yet. She wasn't ignored however.

sushieater:
I'm beginning to think it's all about PR and money and BBC America isn't a big enough player yet unlike NetFlix and Showtime. Let me ask you again, have you seen OB? I'd be very surprised if you've seen it and still think that she's not supposed to be up there with the rest.

I have seen the first 4 episodes, enough to appreciate her acting capability, alas, not really my kind of show. I like 'em complicated and hardcore, which is why I stick mostly to HBO and Showtime shows.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by sushieater: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Since it's logically impossible to nominate everyone, the award organizers does the next best thing. They put them all to a vote, then chose the actresses that got the highest nods (10 preliminary contenders). The decisive vote is negotiated, enabling them to trim it down to the final 6.

Tatiana made the preliminary cut but lost her spot after the final round of votings. Apparently, the voters didn't think she deserved to be on the list just yet. She wasn't ignored however.

I have seen the first 4 episodes, enough to appreciate her acting capability, alas, not really my kind of show. I like 'em complicated and hardcore, which is why I stick mostly to HBO and Showtime shows.

To be sincere, denying Tatiana's masterful work a spot there speaks to the politics of television and not its excellence.
You've seen just four episodes? Oga, you haven't seen like the remaining eight characters she played yet, four episodes is nothing near enough to appreciate Tatiana's acting. You haven't even met HELENA, my favourite character on the show which she played. Please, do me a favour and watch the remaining episodes when you're free, its just two seasons for now with just 20 episodes combined.Its not like the show is outta this world or something, not even the kind of shows I'm into but Tatiana's acting got me hooked. When I am watching the show I am actually not even thinking about her doing multiple parts, because I am so into each one of her characters as their own entity. Seriously, we're not supposed to be having this conversation if you have seen the remaining episodes of that show, its just so obvious that she was denied a spot there. Kerry Washington and Lizzy Caplan Over Tatiana? I guess I'll start taking the Emmys as serious as People's Choice Awards.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by chromatic: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2014
sushieater:
Yeah, Lizzy, Robin and Juliana are all good no doubt, but Tatiana deserves a spot there. To win is another different story all together but to not have a nod? Shitt is cray!!. I haven't seen Sons of Anarchy yet, but Keri Russell did a good job on The Americans just like Eva Green did on Penny Dreadful, hope she(Eva Green) gets a nod next year.
oh my..Eva Green was totally amazing. It's the emmys, can't take them seriously to nominate her next year.
Tatiana plays all the clones like a different actress. I love Allison Hendrix the suburban wife, even for the Helen character. I had the fuss with emmys when they ignored her for season 1, now I've given up. They did the same for Anna Torv on fringe.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by macsika: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Let me save this epic space.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by mrdrizzy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Huh... Orange is the new black a comedy serie??..

Hmm..i nvr recalled anything cocky while watching it.
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2014
mrdrizzy: Huh... Orange is the new black a comedy serie??..

Hmm..i nvr recalled anything cocky while watching it.

There's a story behind this.

Netflix originally intended for it to be a drama and submitted it as such accordingly, but later had a change of heart when they realized that chances of winning anything in that category is very slim indeed, especially as the competition is very stiff. The show would have competed against the likes of "Breaking Bad", "GOT", and "True Detective" for the best drama series, and besides they already have a true drama in the form of "House Of Cards" competing and flying the Netflix flag in that prestigious category.

After reviewing their options, Netflix decided that the "OITNB" would be better suited as a comedy, since it contain considerable dosage of comedic elements. It's of dark humour in nature. Not a typical laugh fest, but more than qualified to be classified as a comedy.

-----------------
HBO had the same dilemma with "True detective.". It was originally advertised as a mini series and intended to be submitted as one, but later mid season, as the show's popularity soared, the showrunners fancied their chances of actually staging a coup and promptly submitted it as a drama... and guessed what? It passed muster, by making it into the final nominees shortlist for best drama series!
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
5 days to go. smiley
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by prof800(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
RayMcBlue: 5 days to go. smiley
...and so the countdown begins!

1 Like

Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
prof800:
...and so the countdown begins!

The fever is truly in the air! Can't wait! cool

#TeamTrueDetective #TeamMatthewMcConaughey #TeamOITNB TeamFargo
Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by sholay2011(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
RayMcBlue:

The fever is truly in the air! Can't wait! cool

#TeamTrueDetective #TeamMatthewMcConaughey #TeamOITNB TeamFargo
Team OITNB

Team Matthew McConaughey

Team Uzo Aduba & Kate Mulgrew.

Team Claire Danes.

2 Likes

Re: 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread. by RayMcBlue(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
sholay2011:
Team OITNB

Team Matthew McConaughey

Team Uzo Aduba & Kate Mulgrew.

Team Claire Danes.

Uzo Aduba already won an Emmy in the guest star category at the Emmy Creative arts awards held on the 16th. smiley

----------
"The Emmy Creative Arts Award" is not to be confused with the main event billed for the 25th, though. It's a sort of an opening act, a forerunner to the "66th Emmy Primetime Awards."

Creative Arts Awards was created by NBC (the brainchild of Emmy Primetime Awards) to honor the very best of those that featured in what you may refer to as obscure or uninteresting role(s).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.