Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? (15773 Views)

Why Your Sales Drop / When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / I Need Rough Sapphire Seller Who Can Ring Product To Lagos URGENTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
How will you react or respond to a coffin-seller who complained to you about drop in sales.

I overheard someone making the complaint to someone else, but the other person couldn't respond, she was just having a repeatedly deep sigh.
How would you have responded if you are the one who was complained to.
As for me, i don't pray that such thing be complained to me o, because i don't i know what to say in such circumstance.
Over to you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by pickabeau1: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
He is not running his biz well

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by taryour(f): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Haaaa this question na Syntax Error oo. I will just get up and leave the person o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
pickabeau1: He is not running his biz well

what of if he asked for tips to run his business well grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
taryour: Haaaa this question na Syntax Error oo. I will just get up and leave the person o.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by pickabeau1: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
The supply is not an issue

Like any biz.. he may have issues with location, advertising, quality service and pricing..

greatgod2012:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Just tell him it's same everywhere. that even hospitals, mortuaries and undertakers,kidnappers and ritualists are complaining. tongue

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by freecocoa(f): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
I'll simply tell him that people die everyday so he prolly needs to improve his advert skills.

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
pickabeau1: The supply is not an issue

Like any biz.. he may have issues with location, advertising, quality service and pricing..

you no go kill me BB, abeg, i no fit laugh.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
softsparkyy: Just tell him it's same everywhere. that even hospitals, mortuaries and undertakers are complaining. tongue

really?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
freecocoa: I'll simply tell him that people die everyday so he prolly needs to improve his advert skills.

you these people, ehn, improve his advert skills.....nne...
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by pickabeau1: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
But i am serious... smiley

Supply is not an issue

He may also be trying to enter a market where an established name has most of the market share

It is a business still.. morbid..yes... but still a business

greatgod2012:

you no go kill me BB, abeg, i no fit laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
He should be prayerful, so the good LORD shall cause the wicked to be smote and their bodies delivered into his hands.
Hallelujah!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Its simple...tell him to go nd kill pple by accident or any other occurence and open a shop infront of a hospital

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by cococandy(f): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
greatgod2012:

Let him polish up his designs.
Even dead people deserve pretty things.
If they affordable and good to look at,he'll find buyers from various places.

And advertise too.
He can add extra services like funeral homes do (if he can afford to)
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
greatgod2012:

really?
Yes naa or better still move his business close to a mortuary.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Mutuwa(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Yes naa or better still move his business close to a mortuary.

Probably his own death is near thats y things are not moving well to him.copuled with poverty that cannot give way for proper burial.relocating close to the mortuary is a good idea,so when he finally dies its easy for him to be buried in one of the coffins up for sale
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by freecocoa(f): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
greatgod2012:

you these people, ehn, improve his advert skills.....nne...
Ehen na, let's be realistic here, people do die everyday, don't they?

I don't have to tell him to pray for his business to improve because he doesn't need prayers for people to die, whether we like it or not, people must die on a daily basis, so he just needs to reach out the ones losing loved ones everyday,simples.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
I'll just tell him to start a new business cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
I will tell the seller to sell on credit,or hire purchase to his family,relatives,and friends.afterall charity they say begins at home.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by beeevan: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
I will advise the seller to change line of business since death has gone on retirement.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by merieam16(f): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
pickabeau1: He is not running his biz well

angry I don't get u
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by isokey: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yomieluv: I will tell the seller to sell on credit,or hire purchase to his family,relatives,and friends.afterall charity they say begins at home.
Lol...Badt guy..got me laughing
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Genea(f): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
He shud go n join love-vendor your coffin Nig ltd.....or bera sell it in traffic jam
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
he should go to d.mountain to pray for more customers
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Baddestguyp: he should go to d.mountain to pray for more customers

be careful o
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
beeevan: I will advise the seller to change line of business since death has gone on retirement.

death gone on retirement ke
Na everyday the thing dey strike o, i just pray we get old before it reach us o.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yomieluv: I will tell the seller to sell on credit,or hire purchase to his family,relatives,and friends.afterall charity they say begins at home.

chai.....you wicked gan o.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
freecocoa: Ehen na, let's be realistic here, people do die everyday, don't they?

I don't have to tell him to pray for his business to improve because he doesn't need prayers for people to die, whether we like it or not, people must die on a daily basis, so he just needs to reach out the ones losing loved ones everyday,simples.

you're right.
Bitter truth.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
I will go all Nollywood on him and be like

"Bia Emeka,so you want people to die eh kwa?
You want people to die so that your coffin business will boom and open branches
May God forgive you,I say may God have mercy on your soul!"

Then I will meet meet someone on the way as I walk home and be like

Nwanneka,have you heard the one that is reigning?
Nwanneka will say baby wetin?,what is it?
Then I will claps my hands and add pepper to the gist

" my sister o, hmm,I am just returning from that emeka the coffin seller's shop,I just went to collect the money from the moi moi he bought from me ,when the foolish man opened his mouth and said that he is praying for everybody in this village to die one by one so that his business will boom"

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by beeevan: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
greatgod2012:

death gone on retirement ke
Na everyday the thing dey strike o, i just pray we get old before it reach us o.

True talk.
Re: What's Your Response/reaction To A Coffin-seller Who Complains About Sales-drop? by greatgod2012(f): 4:22am On Aug 18, 2014
ilotriouzAY: Its simple...tell him to go nd kill pple

hahahaha.....irony......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Eatery Business? / Dangote Dumps South African Cement Firm Deal / 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.