Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,280 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Do Not Postpone Your Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Postpone Your Testimony (371 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Postpone Your Testimony by uchkochi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Do not postpone your testimony by saying "I am believing God for this or that".You are supposed to say, "I believe God for this or that". Your words are more important to God than your face" because your words represent you in the realms of the spirit. Proverbs 18:21.

(1) (Reply)

Can The Church Of Satan Survive In Nigeria? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of August 2014 / It's Love That Builds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.