Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) (3051 Views)

Advantage Of Female Leaders (photo) / I'm In Need Of Female......(pics) / Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Names Of Female Artists She’s Better Than In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by BoombaMaster: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
I went to visit a girl i met online yesterday, as i enter the room 3 other girls surrendered me and tied me up and they took me into a car and took me to an unknown location.
When they asked me abt which member of my family will pay the ransome?...i told them my family members have been avoiding me since i came back from Liberia with fever and diarrhoea.....

I've not seen my kidnappers since then.
The whole compound is now empty and I'm hungry.
Should i go home or wait for them to come and give me transport money?

Picture loading

angry angry

#BITG

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by pendusky(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
lol even I know say u be one of basket mouth channel subscriber The joke still funny die.
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Pr0ton: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
You mean girls kidnapped you? undecided
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin ur wisdom tooth don grow finish

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by wharlzywee(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sharp guy... I sense ebola new scope grin
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
I dey wait for picture o
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
cheesy
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
So funny that I forgot to laugh

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Please I want to laugh too but I'm confused.
How do I read the Joke? Help Me.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Philipmems(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin smh LMAO
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2014

HiorHiorHiorHior

KikiKikikikikikiki

HoHoHoHoHo

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

So Funny!!!

Andyblaze init?

Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Rikidony(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
ANDYBLAZE HW MARKET grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by BoombaMaster: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

HiorHiorHiorHior

KikiKikikikikikiki

HoHoHoHoHo

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

So Funny!!!

Andyblaze init?

Andyblaze must be a genius. Everyone calls me his name ' I wondey why o
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
BoombaMaster:

Andyblaze must be a genius. Everyone calls me his name ' I wondey why o
Yeah, a genius of sorts - at peddling stories like this.
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by omoelu1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
slanting my phone at angle 75° to read what the op wrote
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by BoombaMaster: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Yeah, a genius of sorts - at peddling stories like this.
Like my pics na
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Ivanspring(f): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Op you no well at all grin
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by iphedahyor(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
e fit funny o bt I no laf

like if u sef no laf
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by tobiboss(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hehehe
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by BoombaMaster: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
tobiboss: Hehehe
Boomba #bitg
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by BoombaMaster: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Elantracey: grin grin

Do u like andyblaze way?
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by tempest01(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Andyblaze again....logs off
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by iamabaeous(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
BoombaMaster: I went to visit a girl i met online yesterday, as i enter the room 3 other girls surrendered me and tied me up and they took me into a car and took me to an unknown location.
When they asked me abt which member of my family will pay the ransome?...i told them my family members have been avoiding me since i came back from Liberia with fever and diarrhoea.....

I've not seen my kidnappers since then.
The whole compound is now empty and I'm hungry.
Should i go home or wait for them to come and give me transport money?

Picture loading

angry angry

#BITG
Dumb!!!
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
BoombaMaster:
Like my pics na
I just did. Is that remotely you? Or you stole from google
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by MizMyColi(f): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Btw, I think I've finally figured the meaning of BITG
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Btw, I think I've finally figured the meaning of BITG
...wats d meaning gansef??
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by opportunist: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
cool
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2014
BoombaMaster:

Do u like andyblaze way?

no , y should I?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by bablononi(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2014
dis andy sha
Re: Beware Of Female Kidnappers, See Their Packaging (PICTURES) by ideology(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Houseofglam7: cheesy

Where art thou? grin

(1) (Reply)

Outsourcing / A Letter To My Dearest Father! / The Best Part Of The Day Is When You Can Take Off Your Bra (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.