Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Thank You Nairaland - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thank You Nairaland (866 Views)

Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / A Vacant Post For C.e.o, Send C.v To: Hr@al-qaeda.com Thank You / Say Thank You To Someone Today For What You Have Achieved In Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland by vascey(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Nairaland by MANGAM(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thank u Seun for giving us a voice

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland by anathemiamia(f): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
vascey: Hi Seun,

While seeping my beer and listening to great music by the liveband, I began to reflect on the impact of nairaland on my life.

I joined over 8 years ago as an undergraduate studying a course I wasn't passionate about. For me it was critical at that time to find my path especially career wise. I explored various means and they have all contributed in one way or another to my present.

Nairaland provided a wonderful forum for me to share and learn from people's experience. Though not an avid poster, I am an avid reader and most the comments I read, especially in the career and business sections have helped me in one way or another.

Today, 5 years after my service, I'm privileged to be a 7 figure earning (monthly) professional by the grace of God. I know, though, that the grace of God works through people and that thanksgiving is key both to God and man.

So, thank you for this forum. I keep learning everyday. I hope other users would sieve the good from the bulk. Everything in life comes in good and bad. It's for everyone to make choices and focus on what is beneficial to them. For me, so far, that story has been real good and by the mercy of God, it shall continue to be so.

Keep doing the good work.

Cheers

5 years huh? i hope i'm able to say the same thing soon. Tired of struggling for everything

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland by vascey(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
anathemiamia:

5 years huh? i hope i'm able to say the same thing soon. Tired of struggling for everything

Amen to that. Everything is possible. Even More!

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland by beau49: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good for you Op. I pray I have something positive to say too in a few years time.
Re: Thank You Nairaland by nanizle(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
name the company!
Re: Thank You Nairaland by nanizle(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Oyel moni grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Which Course To Take / Free Training On Entrepeneurship / TGIF: Ten Funny Interview Answers And Work Quotes To Spice Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.