Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration (2239 Views)

Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents / Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Bigcake: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
vicadex07:

Apart from shoddy infra structural projects which they use in siphoning funds from the national treasury, pls kindly state other sectors in which GEJ is performing.

Education » Not his business
Security » Clueless
Power » Massive failure
Health » Not bothered
Agriculture » Nothing tangible
Corruption » Number 1 problem...but he fails to realise
Thunder fire ur father.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Bigcake: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Demdem: Eedris is hungry. For a govt that Av seen the death of so many souls since the civil war bringing tears, blood and sorrow on various households and yet Eedris thinks he is on the right part. Shame.
Even at this age you still prefer to be fooolish? That you dont know the northern elders behind the killings.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Demdem(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bigcake: Even at this age you still prefer to be fooolish? That you dont know the northern elders behind the killings.

Fool, yet we have Jonathan the commander in chief who simply can't deal with anyone u claim is responsible.
If he can't, then why I'd he on that seat?
U sound really daft.u should be called bigfool instead.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Bigcake: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, yet we have Jonathan the commander in chief who simply can't deal with anyone u claim is responsible.
If he can't, then why I'd he on that seat?
U sound really daft.u should be called bigfool instead.
Although your useless dead father died a coward does not mean you should rate everybody that way. You are more fooolish than your entire kindred.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Demdem(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bigcake: Although my useless dead father died a coward does not mean i should rate everybody that way. I am more fooolish than my entire kindred.

Good to know all these. grin
Bottom line is there is no doubt that Jonathan have been incompetent in bringing those responsible to book despite having enormous powers.
Not only is Retardeeen is a curse to the Nigerian Nation but also an incompetent fool.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by alaoeri: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
vicadex07: Someone needs a bite from the national cake grin
Don't mind him, the same person that insulted Dbanj for campaigning for GEJ now wanna follow suit.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Bigcake: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Demdem:

Good to know that am a well recognised foool. I mean am a foool of all foools. D
Bottom line is there is no doubt that my biological father was a dead coward. I have been incompetent in bringing those responsible for my fooolishness to book, hence i blame GEJ to book.
Have you seen how fast hereditory works? From father to ....................
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Demdem(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bigcake: Have you seen how fast hereditory works? From father to ....................

Surely u have no doubt. Ur papa to u and likewise u to ur cursed seeds. grin
Share ur pathetic experience. grin
Jonathan till ur early grave.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Demdem(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Demdem:

Good to know all these. grin
Bottom line is there is no doubt that Jonathan have been incompetent in bringing those responsible to book despite having enormous powers.
Not only is Retardeeen is a curse to the Nigerian Nation but also an incompetent fool.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Bigcake: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Demdem:

Surely u have no doubt. Ur papa to u and likewise u to ur cursed seeds. grin
Share ur pathetic experience. grin
Jonathan till ur early grave.
I have always known you will die young, but i didnt expect you to make it public. By the way, what really kill your Coward father?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by vicadex07(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bigcake: Thunder fire my useless father.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Bigcake: I will die young, and am proud to make it public. By the way, Hiv-AIDS killed my papa. The fool kept prostituting himself till death..Jonathan till I kpeme ..

grin

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Says His New Album Is In Support Of GEJ & His Administration by pagoti(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
I can't blame this failed musician. he needs money badly to kip his home front. election is near the corner and this is the best time for praise singer to get some dough from mr president. I wish him luck in this I wan chop misadventures

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Shun Presidential Debate, Kuku Advises Buhari / PDP Chieftain Cautions Party Over Attack On Buhari / Perfect Plan To Actualization Of Biafran Rep(trending)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.