Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim (13080 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) / Three-year Old Cancer Patient Needs N15m To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by mabeni(m): 5:48am On Aug 18, 2014
yimikaa:

How can a Nigerian police officer refuse that amount of money . Something is not right.
E stil dey suprise me o
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by SurePresident: 5:49am On Aug 18, 2014
ok
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by mabeni(m): 5:53am On Aug 18, 2014
sammieguze: Hmmmmm... Why am i finding other difficult to believe
u av to blv it
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by mabeni(m): 5:58am On Aug 18, 2014
banega: I knew this was definitely gonna make FP,. Smh for Nairaland.. If y'all don't trend with caution this site is just gonna end up like myspace •
banega: I knew this was definitely gonna make FP,. Smh for Nairaland.. If y'all don't trend with caution this site is just gonna end up like myspace •
is anything wrn in it making FP? Or u b Police wify ni?
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Reference(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2014
ARES: they should equally arrest the owner of the 15m, in this cashless system, what are u doing with 15m cash.....
the only business that requires that kind of money in cash is always illegal business

You can say that again. The police doesn't know that if they follow the money 90 percent of crimes will be solved. I bet if the source of the 15 million is traced it will end up in a smuggling, swindling, graft, fraud or one money laundering racket or the other. Its just that the web will quickly grow so big that the cops will be overwhelmed. Who goes around with 15 million in cash these days abeg.

In these days of terror and the battle to find their sponsors the cops should be all over these 'big cash hauls' like flies over a rotting corpse.
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by timilinda(f): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2014
emekatimsu: This one no be news na..Armed robbers and hardend criminals are caught everyday by the law enforcemnt officers,, OPC and bakassi.

Thank you jor!!! Mtcheeew! angry
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by mabeni(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2014
:PThank u Lord. I made FP.... Dancing Skelewu
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by smallJagaban: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2014
IBO AND ARM ROBBERY.

AND THE IBO SAID THEY FEAR GOD

WHEN WILL IBO STOP TARNISHING, TAINTING REPUTATION, IMAGE OF NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by smallJagaban: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2014
banega: I knew this was definitely gonna make FP,. Smh for Nairaland.. If y'all don't tread with caution this site is just gonna end up like myspace •

YOU DEY CRAZE. BECAUSE YOUR IBO BROTHERS ARE EVIL, ARM ROBBER AND IT SHOULD NOT MAKE FRONT-PAGE.

GO AND TELL VANGUARD,PUNCH THAT ANY BAD NEWS ABOUT THEY Igbos SHOULD NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE ON THEIR WEBSITES

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Egonec(m): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2014
Nigerian policemen? It's hard to believ dat nigerian policemen wil refuse such a mouth watery offer. Mayb d victim (d real owner of d moni) is a very influencial person. Anyway, thumbs up to dem....nice job!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Whyy must Igbos be involved in every nefarious activities in this country?bunch of fuvtards...kudos to the nigeiran police..

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 18, 2014
smallJagaban:

YOU DEY CRAZE . BECAUSE YOUR IBO BROTHERS ARE EVIL, ARM ROBBER AND IT SHOULD NOT MAKE FRONT-PAGE.

GO AND TELL VANGUARD,PUNCH THAT ANY BAD NEWS ABOUT THEY Igbos SHOULD NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE ON THEIR WEBSITES
Go your late mother and father's grave and tell them that.. Idiott •

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by smallJagaban: 7:14am On Aug 18, 2014
banega: Go your late mother and father's grave and tell them that.. Idiott •

OLORIBURUKU. TELL YOUR ELDERS AT HOME TO TEACH YOU HOME TRAINING

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2014
smallJagaban:

OLORIBURUKU. TELL YOUR ELDERS AT HOME TO TEACH YOU HOME TRAINING
Ile Aiye. Bigjagabon Ti baje grin • •

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by 0merta(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2014
banega: I knew this was definitely gonna make FP,. Smh for Nairaland.. If y'all don't tread with caution this site is just gonna end up like myspace •

A thread comes up, portraying often negatively-stereotyped Policemen in good light, showing the whole world the uncommon, enviable and commendable patriotism exhibited by the underpaid men in black, and you think it doesn't deserve being on the front page...

You shouldn't always play the tribal cards, you know!

Knowing your Kinsmen were the perpetrators of the dastardly act, you should have just kept mute and be an observer on the thread instead of commenting and sounding like someone with the IQ of a bag of garri...

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2014
0merta:

A thread comes up, portraying often negatively-stereotyped Policemen in good light, showing the whole world the uncommon, enviable and commendable patriotism exhibited by the underpaid men in black, and you think it doesn't deserve being on the front page...

You shouldn't always play the tribal cards, you know!

Knowing your Kinsmen were the perpetrators of the dastardly act, you should have just kept mute and be an observer on the thread instead of commenting and sounding like someone with the IQ of a bag of garri...

please shut your mouth!! And the get fuc.k outta my mentionss.. Pig!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by 0merta(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2014
banega: please shut your mouth!! And the get fuc.k outta my mentionss.. Pig!!

It seems you had an@l sex for the first time last night!...

You sound pained and disturbed. You should have known it'd hurt.

Now, go see a Doc, Mad B!tch!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2014
0merta:

It seems you had an@l sex for the first time last night!...

You sound pained and disturbed. You should have known it'd hurt.

Now, go see a Doc, Mad B!tch!
Your hoe mother is a mad bit;ch definitely.. Yea right just like your having ana;l se;x with your boss abi and some of your co-workers too.. Gay bastard!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2014
The victim has to be grateful to police with 10%. Amen ?

Imagine those 2 Hausa boys, the kingpins ran into the bush as they know the area very well exposing my brothers who were deceived into leaving their businesses to join this despicable act..
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by smallJagaban: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2014
banega: Ile Aiye. Bigjagabon Ti baje grin • •

IS THAT YOUR MOTHER? SEE HER Igbo

OLORIBURUKU, MA SA FANI. FOBORANA OMO. E MA SOFO DANU NI IRAN EEE
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by 0merta(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2014
mhizenugu: Your hoe mother is a mad bit;ch definitely.. Yea right just like your having ana;l se;x with your boss abi and some of your co-workers too.. Gay bastard!!

You apparently need to be gang-r@ped by seven "Dennis Rodmans" and five "Mike Tysons" continuously for 3 days non-stop to regain your lost sense of reasoning!

You sound like a cheap Prostitute whose "Clients" didn't show up all through the past weekend and wondering how she's gonna survive this new week!

Go get a job, Slut!

Were, Asinwin!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2014
0merta:

You apparently need to be gang-r@ped by seven "Dennis Rodmans" and five "Mike Tysons" continuously for 3 days non-stop to regain your lost sense of reasoning!

You sound like a cheap Prostitute whose "Clients" didn't show up all through the past weekend and wondering how she's gonna survive this new week!

Go get a job, Slut!

Were, Asinwin!

It doesn't still change the fact that your gay.. Who loves it up the asss.. I know you spent the nite at your Oga's place.. He ramped your an.us all through the nite.. Bloodly Fang!! grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Thumbs up to d NPF

bt dis is just like catching a tadpole in d ocean,it dont nt av any effect on crime
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2014
smallJagaban:

IS THAT YOUR MOTHER? SEE HER Igbo

OLORIBURUKU, MA SA FANI. FOBORANA OMO. E MA SOFO DANU NI IRAN EEE
Loolx, painment!! grin grin • Go and die!! So you can meet your parents in hell ±

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2014
I refuse 2 b mesmerized!
OP, pishures video of d Naija policemen returning d #15m to d victim in d presence of a chief judge, pastor, alfa, ifa priest, arochukwu priest, boko representative as witness or AAAAAHDOONBILIVIT
cool
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by 0merta(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2014
mhizenugu: It doesn't still change the fact that your gay.. Who loves it up the asss.. I know you spent the nite at your Oga's place.. He ramped your an.us all through the nite.. Bloodly Fang!! grin

I ain't Gay and I've got nothing against homosexuals....

To prove my heterosexuality, how much would it cost me to fucck you and your Mum simultaneously?

Kinda like a threes0me, you know. I'm sure your Mum's V@g!na and yours must have lost their essences, values and elasticities, due to years of constant activities; not forgetting the pairs of Bre@sts which must have gone flaccid a long time ago...

...but I wouldn't mind having your Mum lick my anus, while I fucck your mouth and shoot my fluids down your throat, giving you a hot slap on your bleached cheeks immediately...

Now, pay a visit to the Job/Vacancies section of Nairaland, you jobless, homophobic, disgusting thing!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Lol this thread.
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2014
0merta:

I ain't Gay and I've got nothing against homosexuals....

To prove my heterosexuality, how much would it cost me to fucck you and your Mum simultaneously?

Kinda like a threes0me, you know. I'm sure your Mum's kitten and yours must have lost their essence, value and elasticity and the pairs of Bre@sts, gone flaccid a long time ago...but I wouldn't mind having your Mum lick my anus, while I fucck your mouth and shoot my fluids down your throat, giving you a hot slap on your bleached cheeks immediately...

Now, pay a visit to the Job/Vacancies section of Nairaland, you jobless, homophobic, disgusting thing!
Lool, stop deceiving yourself!! Dreamer boy, You and I know your gay.. Typing long grammar,. Don't change shi.t.. Keep jerkingg off 2pac's pictures!! You hear!! Fang!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by nagoma(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2014
ARES: they should equally arrest the owner of the 15m, in this cashless system, what are u doing with 15m cash.....
the only business that requires that kind of money in cash is always illegal business
Ilela is a boarder market town where large number of cattle and huge ammount of farm products are sold. You think they even know about your cashless policy? A beg go siddon!
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2014
Nice one by the police. Salute! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easter: FG Declares March 25, March 28 As Public Holidays / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About You! / Lies We Have Told Our Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.