Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,604 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim (13078 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) / Three-year Old Cancer Patient Needs N15m To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by zlatansomto(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2014
0merta:

I ain't Gay and I've got nothing against homosexuals....

To prove my heterosexuality, how much would it cost me to fucck you and your Mum simultaneously?

Kinda like a threes0me, you know. I'm sure your Mum's V@g!na and yours must have lost their essences, values and elasticities, due to years of constant activities; not forgetting the pairs of Bre@sts which must have gone flaccid a long time ago...

...but I wouldn't mind having your Mum lick my anus, while I fucck your mouth and shoot my fluids down your throat, giving you a hot slap on your bleached cheeks immediately...

Now, pay a visit to the Job/Vacancies section of Nairaland, you jobless, homophobic, disgusting. thing!
Lool, you're obviously a fang!! Just as she rightly pointed out, A gay fool,. If that fine lady is disgusting to you?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by 0merta(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: Lool, you're obviously a fang!! Just as she rightly pointed out, A gay fool,. If that fine lady is disgusting to you?? grin grin

B!tch asss Flatty!

Are you in anyway related to Emmanuel Ugo (aka Ifeanyi)? grin grin

Na your type dey go into armed robbery, kidnapping and money rituals, just to buy an SUV for an "expired" B!tch while your Mother and siblings remain in abject penury!

Fuckin' Sissy!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by zlatansomto(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2014
0merta:

B!tch asss Flatty!

Are you in anyway related to Emmanuel Ugo (aka Ifeanyi)? grin grin

Na your type dey go into armed robbery, kidnapping and money rituals, just to buy an SUV for an "expired" B!tch while your Mother and siblings remain in abject penury!

Fuckin' Sissy!

Hahahahah, your pretty cool for a gay guy.. M straight though,. Ughh, can't you just be straight bro?? You this fudge-packer.. Shitt-digger. gay » I guess your favourite planet is Uranus . grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by bensowe(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2014
Lol

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by 0merta(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: Hahahahah, your pretty cool for a gay guy.. M straight though,. Ughh, can't you just be straight bro?? You this fudge-packer.. Shitt-digger. gay » I guess your favourite planet is Uranus . grin

I'm straight, Motherfuccker! Fuckin' straight!

I'd wholeheartedly fucck your Mum if and only if She's a voluptuous MILF with an expertise in Fellat!o, you know...

But unlike you, I don't kowtow to B!tches to gain their affection!

I don't CHASE B!tches, I REPLACE B!tches!...and when I ain't UNDRESSING them, I'm CARESSING them!...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by zlatansomto(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2014
0merta:

I'm straight, Motherfuccker! Fuckin' straight!

I'd wholeheartedly fucck your Mum if She's a voluptuous MILF with an expertise in MouthAction, you know...

But unlike you, I don't kowtow to B!tches to gain their affection!

I don't CHASE B!tches, I REPLACE them!...and when I ain't UNDRESSING them, I'm CARESSING them!...

grin grin grin
Gay mother f ucker.r grin grin ! Butt pilot, bone smuggler, butt pirate, butt rider!! Omerta is gay!! Who f uck.ed his own male boss to get a job grin fang!! All fangs will go to hell,. God hates fang!! Shun what God hates!! Bastard •

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Johnnoah1st: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2014
our Igbo brother at work again, pls when we u detest from this thievery way of urs?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by 0merta(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
zlatansomto: Gay mother f ucker.r grin grin ! Butt pilot, bone smuggler, butt pirate, butt rider!! Omerta is gay!! Who f uck.ed his own male boss to get a job grin fang!! All fangs will go to hell,. God hates fang!! Shun what God hates!! Bastard •

I really need to fucck your Mum in your presence while your father stands by to fan my sweats out and make me dry!

May be when you see my $emen splattered on your Mum's V@gina, the spot you allegedly came out from...you'd then know that 0merta is straight!

By the way, does your Mum have the physical qualities of a MILF, 'cos my pecker might not stand erect if she doesn't? grin grin grin

Mad Man!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by zlatansomto(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2014
0merta:

I really need to fucck your Mum in your presence while your father stands by to fan my sweats out and make me dry!

May be when you see my $emen splattered on your Mum's V@gina, the spot you allegedly came out from...you'd then know that 0merta is straight!

By the way, does your Mum have the physical qualities of a MILF, 'cos my pecker might not stand erect if she doesn't? grin grin grin

Mad Man!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, your obviously living in a fools paradise!! You watch too much gay por.n bro!! Wake up!! Omerta my 1st gay friend!! grin m sure your a nus must be as wide as Eko bridge by now grin ÷ due to constant pounding from your boy friend!! Your boss!! grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2014
The same NPF I know or NYPD?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by otunba9ja: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na 2day yansh dye 4 back ....who dey arrest d robbers in blacks...wey dey 4 expressroads blocks...so that dem go return the N50/N100/N 200 collected from motorists everyday......
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Awoofawo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
banega: Ile Aiye. Bigjagabon Ti baje grin • •

smallJagaban:
OLORIBURUKU. TELL YOUR ELDERS AT HOME TO TEACH YOU HOME TRAINING

don't you two have your own mother tongue to yab in ni?

Stop dragged Yoruba into your rumble angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by murgarang(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
yimikaa:

How can a Nigerian police officer refuse that amount of money . Something is not right.
yes something is not right with your brain, go find mechanic to fasten the loose nut in your brain oloshi
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by murgarang(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
bensowe: Lol
ah ah no be rat ooo, dis your big nose dey disturb make u no smell rat wey catch ebola ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim by yimikaa: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
murgarang: yes something is not right with your brain, go find mechanic to fasten the loose nut in your brain oloshi
slowpoke angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lies We Have Told Our Parents / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About You! / Stolen Car Recovered After 36 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.