Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,506 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? (16049 Views)

Igbo Officially Recognized In Equatorial Guinea As An Ethnic Language / Anioma Is An Ethnic Group - Emeka Esogbue / The Igbos Are Probably Nigeria's Most Populous Ethnic Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? by waternogetenemy: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2015
mightycrown1:

[size=18pt] SO WHO TOLD YOU THAT THEY WONT AGREE WITH ME. THE MONEY YOU THOUGHT I DONT HAVE IS WHAT I WILL USE TO BUY THEM. AFTER ALL THEY ARE OSUs, UGLY, OVERAGED, WHORES ETC THEY ARE OF NO VALUE. I CAN BUY AS MANY AS I WANT OUR FOREST IS VIRGIN WAITING FOR THEM FOR WORK, THEN WE WILL KNOW WHO IS WISER. SO, STOP BACKING, BINGO [/size]
[size=18pt]
YOUR VOTE IS YOUR RIGHT DONT BE DECEIVED TO SELL YOUR FUTURE
VOTE GMB[/size]

Find one first with that ur ugly face, do the expenses involved with ur life saving and get past their brothers and father. goodluck mate!
cheesy

[size=28pt]GEJ till 2019![/size]
Re: How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? by steppin: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2015
mightycrown1:

[size=18pt] SINCE IT IS THE SAME DISEASE WORRYING YOU AND EARLIER GUY (ACCORDING TO YOU) THE SAME MEDICINE I GAVE TO HIM IS APPLICABLE TO YOU. PLUS INCLUDING THE FACT THAT SHE IS YOUR LEFT OVER, MEANING MAJORITY OF YOUR SISTERS ARE LEFT OVERS (AND SHALL CONTINUE TO BE LEFT OVER) THAT SHALL CONTINUE TO BEG BROKE ASS NIGGA LIKE ME TO MARRY THEM; IS THAT NOT A BIGGER SHAME TO YOUR TRIBE?[/size]

[size=18pt]CONTINUE TO GATHER HYPERTENSION, THAT WONT STOP ME FROM MARRYING FROM YOUR TRIBE. MOFO
[/size]
[size=18pt]THIS STATEMENT IS FOR ALL THE MOFOS IN THE HOUSE THAT WILL QUOTE ME AGAIN BECAUSE NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME FROM MARRYING FROM YOUR TRIBE.
IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, I WILL MARRY TWO SO THAT YOU PEOPLE CAN GO AND DIE [/size]

[size=18pt]MEANWHILE YOUR VOTE COUNTS DONT WASTE IT
VOTE FOR INTEGRITY AND LETS BUILD A BETTER NATION

[/size]
Mumu, marry let me see!
Hope you post the pictures here.
Monkey go see food chop first.
Re: How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? by mightycrown1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
steppin:

Mumu, marry let me see!
Hope you post the pictures here.
Monkey go see food chop first.

[size=18pt] O MA SE O, ONE OF YOUR SISTERS IS ABOUT TO MARRY A MONKEY, IT IS A PITY YOU VE GOT NO POWER TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING.
ONE DAY SHE WILL BECOME THE FIRST LADY OF LAGOS STATE; THEN YOU WILL FORGET THAT SHE IS AN OSU, OVERAGED, EX-PROSTITUTE UGLY, ETC AND BESIDES YOU WILL ADVOCATE FOR MY BEEN GIVEN ONE BIG CHIEFTAINCY TITLE IN IBO LAND.
(O)BJECT (L)INKING (E)EMBEDDING [/size]

[size=18pt] FOR NOW HE IS THE BEST TO RESCUE THIS NATION FROM TOTAL COLLAPSE
SAI BUHARI[/size]

Re: How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? by mightycrown1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
waternogetenemy:

Find one first with that ur ugly face, do the expenses involved with ur life saving and get past their brothers and father. goodluck mate!
cheesy

[size=28pt]GEJ till 2019![/size]

[size=18pt] WHY ARE YOU BORDERED? UGLY YORUBA MAN IS MARRYING UGLY, EX-PROSTITUTE, OVERAGED, OSU IBO GIRL YOU WANT TO DRINK POISON WHAT IS YOUR CONCERN IN THE MATTER.

VOTE IN CORRUPT FREE CANDIDATE
SAI BUHARI

[/size]

Re: How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? by simdam500(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
I don't hate cheesy I love everyone
Re: How Can You Marry Someone From An Ethnic Group You Claim To Hate? by Sinistami(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2018
Wow, what is it with people taking offense to what I said?

I don't see how my quote would bother you unless you are a male with a fetish for sleeping with Igbo girls as a means of acting out against Igbos. At best marrying them or at worst calling them ashawos.

Are you such a male? No? Then chill the Bleep out.

The id...iots I am referring to know themselves.

He isn't wrong the fact is you're a tribalist. how did the thread concern Igbo in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? / Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture / Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.