Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ (8214 Views)

Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by fx45(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Okay o! At least, you were warned!

The same way, you guys were warned in '67 but would not listen (to the voice of reason rather than emotion) but now, 4-odd decades after, you all are still whining like silly ol' stuffed si.ss.i.e.s, blaming everyone but yourself, for your losses.

The conditions are no longer the same. The times have changed. The mindset have also changed. This is a new generation. U people keep mentioning '67, this is not '67! By the way what the fvck happened in '67? The truth U would not like to hear is that the equations have completely changed. Lessons have been learnt and something new is happening. The approach is different. The goal is to gradually take over the soul of Yorubaland and its happening.

Mark my words, 20yrs from now, there will be an Igbo governor in Lagos. It is inevitable and it is the reality of the time. Let's hope Nigeria doesn't disintegrate before then. As long as this country remains one, it is bound to happen. Cheers Bro!

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago9010(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2014
fx45:

The conditions are no longer the same. The times have changed. The mindset have also changed. This is a new generation. U people keep mentioning '67, this is not '67! By the way what the fvck happened in '67? The truth U would not like to hear is that the equations have completely changed. Lessons have been learnt and something new is happening. The approach is different. The goal is to gradually take over the soul of Yorubaland and its happening.

Mark my words, 20yrs from now, there will be an Igbo governor in Lagos. It is inevitable and it is the reality of the time. Let's hope Nigeria doesn't disintegrate before then. As long as this country remains one, it is bound to happen. Cheers Bro!

F00L, y'all fvcktard need to be given the northern treatment.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by 7lives: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

Northern treatment ke?, when there is an ewuro treatment, honestly speaking when the time comes won ni duro.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by anago9010(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2014
7lives:
Northern treatment ke?, when there is an ewuro treatment, honestly speaking when the time comes won ni duro.

the fvcktards are more nauseating than puke...

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by fx45(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

Are U the one who will administer the much awaited 'Northern Treatment'? Will it be done in cyberspace or in realtime and by who? U guys are funny...
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by T9ksy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
fx45:

The bolded above says it all! You ibos needs One Nigeria more than it needs you.

So whatever happened to your Biafra dreams?

Na una longthroat go kill una. Why don't you also aim of governorship of Kano, kadunna or katsina? Na lagos una wan govern.

In due course, you guys shall surely get the "Northern treatment" as it seems that's the only language you all understands.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by T9ksy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

That's the only language they unerstands o. They keep screaming One Nigeria but none of them is agitating for political office in any of the northern states o. Mainly, because they know from experience that the northerners won't hesitate to suyanised them all.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by fx45(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

The bolded above says it all! You ibos needs One Nigeria more than it needs you.

So whatever happened to your Biafra dreams?

Na una longthroat go kill una. Why don't you also aim of governorship of Kano, kadunna or katsina? Na lagos una wan govern.

In due course, you guys shall surely get the "Northern treatment" as it seems that's the only language you all understands.

I hope U dont make any attempts to stop us the next time we move. Ur forebearers sacrificed their lives to keep us and I still wonder why. For a people who are so much loathed and hated by their neighbours. Why can't U just let them go so U can have Ur peace? Why must U sacrifice Ur lives just to remain in a forced marriage with Yib0s? We mention Biafra and U become so uncomfortable, why? Is Biafra for U?

We cannot aim to be governor of Kano or those other states U mentioned because its not yet time. Lagos is due, that's why we've started talking about it. Its one step after the other. Slowly and gradually we're creeping into Alausa. Its just a matter of time

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by T9ksy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
fx45:

[s]I hope U dont make any attempts to stop us the next time we move. Ur forebearers sacrificed their lives to keep us and I still wonder why. For a people who are so much loathed and hated by their neighbours. Why can't U just let them go so U can have Ur peace? Why must U sacrifice Ur lives just to remain in a forced marriage with Yib0s? We mention Biafra and U become so uncomfortable, why? Is Biafra for U?[/s]

We cannot aim to be governor of Kano or those other states U mentioned because its not yet time. Lagos is due, that's why we've started talking about it. Its one step after the other. Slowly and gradually we're creeping into Alausa. Its just a matter of time

@ bolded, in that case i wish you all, goodluck. Remember though, all is fair in war.....................................................
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2014

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2014
1. Yorubas or Hausas cannot even begin to aspire for political posts in the east due to their insignificant population in Igbo areas.

2. If the Igbo decide to take away their "investments" in Lagos, it is their loss (not Lagos) and would go down as one of the silliest moves I have ever seen by any group.

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
comos:
Lagos is no man's Land
Politics is a game of number
A reasonable party will field an Igbo deputy, because of their numerical strenght
watch out 2015, majority of the party will feed an Igbo deputy
...and this is why Igbos will continue to cry of marginalization. I'm living out of my Home State, but had to come back home on Friday and do the CVR, ccos I know that's where my interest lie. Last time I checked, state of origin is being recognized in Nigerian and not State of residence and any party that field a non-indigene is bound to lose awfully. I pray PDP will. Lagos is a no-man's land right? Let me know when an Igbo man becomes even a council Chairman in Lagos.
Your numbers in Lagos, no matter how large or small will never matter

Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by Malawian(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
how about we give them the ilorin treatment?
Re: ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’ by size38: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tribes and regions are making effort to capture the number one seat in Nigeria, the Igbos are busy with their dream of producing Lagos deputy Governor. This is laughable indeed.

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - South East CAN, Igbo Mandate... / 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP / Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej