Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

‘I Dumped Dirty Diego For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ (1810 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Most Nigerian Girls Are Very Dumb In Bed (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Dumped Dirty Diego For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by Itusco: 2:49am On Aug 18, 2014
If we are to believe reports coming out of English tabloid - The Sun, then new Chelsea striker Diego Costa finds himself in a very big mess. The British newspaper who are best known for digging into footballers past, reported that the Spanish forward's ex dumped him because he tried to bed her sister and her bestfriend.

The see the scandalous sextape visit http://sportunes91..com/2014/08/chelsea-striker-diego-costa-finds.html#more
Re: ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ by Haywhymido(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2014
How does dat concern me? Dat is diego's private life. All i need him to do 4 me is to be banging in goals 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Ex Useless And Desperate For Loosing you / We Are Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Women!! / Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.