Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey (37858 Views)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Another Rampaging Disease-sextape / Rampaging Soldiers Burn BRT Buses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by solara: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by caniva(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
monkey? shocked

ehnn! ehnn! sad

Continue....
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
I am in ado nd i heard abt it

cowards

me wey i get one monkey wey i dey feed evryday

smellos

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
south-west, The land of monkeys grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jona pls take note
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
When was the last time any good news came out of Ekiti State?! angry

angry

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Beesluv: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
LOL.... The fear of monkey is the beginning of Ebola prevention grin.

No hunters in Ado-Ekiti?

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by redsun(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
The blessing that might come out of this epidemic for africans if they survive it will be the preservation of wild life.It might stop people from loving bush meat,thereby discoraging hunting and in turn boost the wild lives populations that are at the verge of extinction are the moment due to excessive hunting.

That will encorage tourism at the end of the day and the organized domestications of animals for plentiful consumptions.

7 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
funny,let dem use banana to set a trap
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Adedayo516(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okijajuju1: When was the last time any good news came out of Ekiti State?! angry
angry
Okijajuju1: When was the last time any good news came out of Ekiti State?! angry
angry
When they shared bags of rice.. Remember??

8 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Adedayo516: When they shared bags of rice.. Remember??

8 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by emmanuelcrawler(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
wch kind country be dis, first na boko boiz, ebola kom follow now na monkey lwkmd... Abeg gej kukuma deploy soldiers to capture monkey when our 200 girls stil d sambisa. Mtchew . . . . Afta nw some anti gej will say dat the monkey was gej's plot.
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by omoredia: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
%^&*

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by jnrbayano(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Is this an ordinary monkey or somebody wear am?

shocked

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by hensben(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
common monkey undecided..omashe o
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by igbsam(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Arysexy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Cowards!

so no indigene has Dane gun

One will now wonder what will happen when a tiger or lion enters the community.

Mtcheeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by cr7lomo: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
redsun: The blessing that might come out of this epidemic for africans if they survive it will be the preservation of wild life.It might stop people from loving bush meat,thereby discoraging hunting and in turn boost the wild lives populations that are at the verge of extinction are the moment due to excessive hunting.

That will encorage tourism at the end of the day and the organized domestications of animals for plentiful consumptions.

Of cos , that's d white mans plan . That's y dey injected those animals in d name of wild life tv but not knowing they are CIA agents

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by wckabuoh(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
U guys can as well blame it on GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by room089: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
But why dem dey run sotee dey wan kill the monkey na?

Dat monkey carry good news come! grin grin grin
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by tosingcfr(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yesterday was funny. A monkey has been disturbing
my
area for days now. I got to hear the "kule kule"
today.I heard that this monkey has been
domesticated for close to 15yrs now that it now
understands yoruba and that even the owner was
always sending it on errands. However the mokey
got to hear a discussion that it would be killed
because of this ebola outbreak .Guess what,the
monkey had to run for its dear life to the extent that
if people are trying to lure it with banana,it would
pick race the moment it sees the owner . This same
monkey was claimed to have tried to carry a baby
(although I've read about babies brought up by
animals) save for the intervention of the baby's
mother that quickly poured on it hot beans. I know it
may not be rational to say animals can understand
us but to some extent, I think they do.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Austin4lif: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
It will be normal if lai mohammed and other APC E- rats blame GEJ for the attacks carried out by d monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
speechles
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by johnstar(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
buahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaHHHhahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahHahhHHHHHahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... na wa o, choi ppl self dey run for me here bcus I dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nivlin: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Monkey go bananas grin

1 Like

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Ayostically: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Honestly, bac in d day, dat monkey go disappear; d owner wil b lookin 4 it bt no person go knw abou am, bt 2day, evry body is seein it n runnin away frm it nobody wan 2 touch it includin d owner!
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by gratiaeo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ordinary Monkey?
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Ochoiho: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: Who wan catch Ebola grin The fear of Ebola

Now the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Weirdone(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
The fear of monkey is the beginning of wisdom grin. But on a serious note, the fact that the Ebola virus is being spread by humans makes me wonder why it is so. From a lay man's understanding of the virus details, monkeys and bats live with the disease. This has got me wondering why the virus is spreading from Guinea to Liberia. What ever happened to the monkeys in Naija and the people that have been eating them. This could probably mean that certain monkeys and bats carry the virus or that one damn monkey was used as bloody virus carrier and dumped in a forest in Guinea. angry

Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Panic In Ado-ekiti Over Rampaging Monkey by 9jatatafo(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
The people in that area should just invite local hunters and monkey is dead! So nobody in that estate has a pump action or AK47? With a ripe bunch of banana used as bait, we will have a dead monkey one time. Na wa ooo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) / Long & Big Python Killed And Butchered For Meat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.