Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ebola Virus In Replacement Of Bombs By B.h Guyz - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus In Replacement Of Bombs By B.h Guyz (476 Views)

See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus In Replacement Of Bombs By B.h Guyz by dejdel(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2014
A very gudmorng to you n'landers,i think is high time i table this thought of mine before everybody because i felt disturb each day it comes to mind.Since the emergence of this ebola virus and its mode of transmission,is it not possible for the boko haram guyz to change thier mode of operation by wearing this ebola virus and spreading it across the country by using the ATMS,etc?.Your take on this thought of mine please.
Re: Ebola Virus In Replacement Of Bombs By B.h Guyz by dablazor: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2014
are u trying to sell the idea to BH?
Re: Ebola Virus In Replacement Of Bombs By B.h Guyz by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2014
They are not that stupid. What goes around comes around.

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Everyone Should Become A Consultant / You'll Be So Sensitive My / Ebola- Why I Think The Infected Bypass Airports' Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.