Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (67757 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Juanvi(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2014

Some goalkeepers save the day not only on the pitch but in the kitchen too!

Eagles and Lille Goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama uploaded a photo of him preparing okro soup to Instagram with the caption:

I am going to make it a little spicy. miss doing this.#okrosoupindemaking #dinnerloading

See Photo below

photo credits: http://netnaij.com

167 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Tholudee(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
I like this man smiley wink cool

75 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
He can cook, he is definitely a keeper, no pun intended.

142 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Ramon92: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Okro de France?? No wonder lille dey always nearly draw..

253 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by hensben(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2014
my real guy, we re on same page bro. vincent

my ex-babe dey fear to cook when i am around, cos she know say i sabi cook wella cheesy

25 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by hensben(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Ramon92: Okro de France?? No wonder lille dey always nearly draw..
so you dont know there is an/a africa/nigeria market in france undecided.

19 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by idupaul: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2014
Tholudee: I like this man smiley wink cool

I know ur type ..U want a totally submissive and sub servient husband grin grin

56 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by adanduka: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2014
My dear OP, Is there another meaning to 'saves the day' related to cutting okro? Please enlighten me. I love learning.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by nyt3237(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Intersesting. He looks more like an easy going person with less pride. It takes a real man to do what he just did.

28 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by hatux: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Typical Africa Man! #blackman know yourself#

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kelvz419(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
mehn .this is realy romantic.... his is a goal and marraige keeper.. lol

18 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is romantic grin. I love men that are well domesticated like this smiley...Okro and Oha soup are my favourite and I can prepare it better than Enyeama wink

Nnaa remember to spice it a little with Uziza leaf grin

15 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Sermwell(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nice
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by wellmax(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
The taste of the pudding is in the eating

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by futajallon: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
ok
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Neduzze5(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wow... Looking lovely!
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop I Hope u are seeing this undecided
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by gratiaeo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hw it take concern us?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
kennygee: He can cook, he is definitely a keeper, no pun intended.
at last! Someone made use of the phrase "no pun intended" in the right context

32 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Okijajuju1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hmmm...

I hope say ball no go start to slip through your hands o!! You know say Okro soup dey slippery.. grin

6 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kingvicking(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
idupaul:

I know ur type ..U want a totally submissive and sub servient husband grin grin

Don't always jump into conclusion,
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by igbsam(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
[size=13pt]ok....my father has gone to work, when he comes back, i will tell him to come and look at a picture of vincent enyeama cooking okro soup on frontpage of nairaland.[/size]

23 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: Eyop I Hope u are seeing this undecided
Am seeing clearly but Okro is very easy to prepare now. If na Vegetable soup,Ukazi,etc then na that one yawa fit dey. But now market women makes it very easy for Bachelors like us so all we do is to buy the already prepared one and follow the normal steps grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by bigx(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
he de find 2nd wife?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Descartes: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
That's him cool
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
[size=58pt]AMADIOHA![/size] shocked

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
Am seeing clearly but Okro is very easy to prepare now. If na Vegetable soup,Ukazi,etc then na that one yawa fit dey. But now market women makes it very easy for Bachelors like us so all we do is to buy the already prepared one and follow the normal steps grin grin.
Chaiiii Chef is talking grin grin.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kobonaire(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
The secret recipe of his flying skills wink

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
hensben: my real guy, we re on same page bro. vincent

my ex-babe dey fear to cook when i am around, cos she know say i sabi cook wella cheesy
Hmmm cool cool

Picture of your Ex chewing her finger orrrrrr

undecided undecided It didn't happen grin

9 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by kobonaire(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
igbsam: ok....my father has gone to work, when he comes back, i will tell him to come and look at a picture of vincent enyeama cooking okro soup on frontpage of nairaland.
Ok, junior, before papa comes back, make sure you have finished your homework, swept the parlour, and baffed .... Ok??

5 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
igbsam: [size=13pt]ok....my father has gone to work, when he comes back, i will tell him to come and look at a picture of vincent enyeama cooking okro soup on frontpage of nairaland.[/size]
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Owerri people do add Ugba to it and it's called OFE UGBA grin. If u eat this one, I bet U won't eat any other Okro soup that is not OFE UGBA grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / Bush Rabbit We Killed / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.