Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? (228013 Views)

10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes / Who Is The Richest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^^ maybe it should be richest looters
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Daboncrush(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
How are we going to know? when the richest man is a fraudster. He might just be somewhere hiding and enjoying his money.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by ayettymama(f): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2010
people are soo silly!

is it he that owes the money or his company??

he will still get his salary at the end

bank loans or no bank loans

all big companies burrow money to invest back

youll be suprised at the amt companies like sony, microsoft even finance comp owe!

I think dangote is still the richest man

his grp cannot be touched! imagine the amt his money makes!
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Smi1(m): 4:08am On Feb 06, 2010
Check link for Black Africa Billionaires >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_billionaires
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by ayettymama(f): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2010
Aliko Dangote, according to Forbes 2008 is now the richest Black Billionaire. He is considered the First verifiable billionaire in Nigeria. However, an editor for Forbes claims that dictator Sani Abacha (who died in office in 1998) probably was a billionaire after all. Abacha's position as an allegedly corrupt dictator made his wealth unusually difficult to track and so his exact net-worth was a subject of much dispute. Abacha has been accused of siphoning off $2.2 billion in foreign assets to his family and their representatives (some have put the figure as high as $3 billion), however this fortune may have been divided among the foreign bank accounts of too many people for Abacha, or any individual in his inner circle to have ever qualified as a billionaire. In April 2002, Switzerland, which began blocking Abacha's assets in late 1999, decided that Nigeria would get back $1 billion of the money allegedly embezzled by Abacha and his family with $535 million of that sum being transferred to the Bank for International Settlements in Basel to be used "in favor of the federal government of Nigeria," the justice office said.

According to the terms of a deal reached with the Abacha family, the Nigerian government agreed to drop all criminal charges against Abacha's son Mohammed Sani Abacha and businessman Bagudu Abubakar and would also allow the Abacha family to keep $100 million which were "acquired prior to Abacha's term of office and which . . . demonstrably do not derive from criminal acts," the Office of Justice said.

"The Nigerians talk about $2.2 billion being plundered from the Treasury. They already received around $1 billion between 1998 and 2001, and now they are getting another $1 billion, which corresponds more or less to the $2.2 billion," said Folco Galli, a justice office spokesman.[16] Nigerian officials however, continue to insist that only some of the funds that Abacha allegedly embezzled are in Switzerland and have requested assistance from the United States, Britain, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein and Germany to find the rest.

where the hell did a army officer get $100 mill from?

are these people mad?

yeparipa

i didnt even no abt this

wow shocked shocked shocked shocked

this is terrible
so abachas family got away with crime and 100mil!!

*shakes head once again*
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
wink wink
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On May 26, 2010
Whoelse other than the thieves who keep robbing us?
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by jeemac(m): 2:40am On May 26, 2010
Aliko Dangote is currently the richest man in Nigeria. He is worth more than $8 billion Dollars.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2010
yes
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2010
[size=13pt]what do you mean by '' yes''?!? smiley[/size]
candylips:

yes
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2010
aliko dangote na
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=13pt]oh really. . . . .? shocked , i didn't know oo . i thought he's one among the richest men in Nigeria . the richest man isn't really known because not everybody would appreciate exposing their inner life . i guess you know that my dear. . . . [/size]
candylips:

aliko dangote na
candylips:

aliko dangote na
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by akpeko(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
these people you gals are talking about are official richest men, VICTORY OMOEFE a ghana based nigerian who is worth 17.5 billion dollars, what about him ?
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by akpeko(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
CHRISTOPHER AMU, worth 11 billion dollars in assests.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]oh really. . . . .? shocked , i didn't know oo . i thought he's one among the richest men in Nigeria . the richest man isn't really known because not everybody would appreciate exposing their inner life . i guess you know that my dear. . . . [/size]

huh
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by seanet02: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
Gbenga daniel, he has almost ruin ogun state.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
[size=13pt]why are you blind with sudden surprise. . . . you've read me clearly . grin [/size]

candylips:

huh
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by enomakos(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
i am
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by enomakos(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

i agree with u

there are more nigerians that are far richer than the dangote,adenuga,ibrahim
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]That is exactly what i mean. . . smiley[/size]

enomakos:

i agree with u

there are more nigerians that are far richer than the dangote,adenuga,ibrahim
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by infokid4u: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2010
Hello forumite,

What concerns us with the Richest man in Nigeria, we are suppose to hussle for ours, why drinking Paracetamol for another man's headache.

Brothers and Sisters lets make something out of life not discussing irrelevant issues.

Take care

Infokid
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Abujamd: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2010
please,if you know u are rich or you can help me get any thing i can be doing online to make money pls dont fail to contact me 08088659422 or email me dreddavid150@yahoo.com am jobless i want some thing doing online to make money i have try so many site that do make money 4 people e.g some survey site,get paid email etc only to find out that they are scam, and am begin to think that doing yahoo yahoo is the only way one can make money online, pls help
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by snowboy55: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2010
my daddy is the richest, MR E.A PETER, 10.5BILLION$, DARE SCAMMERS YOU CAN SCAM HIM ON TOLEX_44@YAHOO.COM

BEST OF LUCK
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by jot01(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2010
@ All. Am the Richest in Nigeria.

Watchout on CNN.

God bless all.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by ade9ja(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
NIGERIA TOP RICHEST MEN

1. Mike Adenuga - $6billion (Globacom)
2. Aliko Dangote - $4billion (Business man)
3. Femi Otedola - $3.5billion (Business man)
4. Jim Ovia - $2.3billion(CEO Zenith Bank)

More here; [url]http://naijavoice.com/index.php/topic,1864.0.html[/url]
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by leuelliot(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
I'm the Richest cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by headworld: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
NEED LOANS?
If you are currently running a business in Nigeria, you will understand how difficult it is to get capital or fund.
Not to mention start-ups. But we have got a solution, let's show you how:
Attend our forthcoming FREE seminar TAGGED "PROJECT CEO" and know where and how to attract funds to move your business/ projects to the next level.

Interested Participants should text their details in this format:
Project CEO: I WILL ATTEND, Name/biz Name/ years in Business/ nature of Business/ Location/Mobile Phone and E-mail to 07064729072

Seminar Date: Saturday 26th March 2011 (11am - 3pm)
GATE PASS: Punctuality (FREE) Gate closes by 11:30am
CLASS SIZE: Maximum of 30 people
This opening closes on Thursday 23-03-2011 by 4pm.
Only SHORTLISTED Participants would be contacted
THANKS
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2011
Aliko Dangote is by far the richest
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by cejo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
The rich men aforementioned by forbes and co is so mentioned per public life and govt influence because by latest discovery there r some stinkingly rich dudes far richer than Dangotes n Adenuga who have more shares in these companies dat Dangote n Adenuga r being fronted as owners for security reasons i rest my case n wont mention there names because even if i do u wont know them cos their names dont ring bell.I can beat my chest 4 that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.