Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! (3036 Views)

Rivers Health Workers Resume Work After One Year Strike / All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg / Meet The 12 Mos Extremely Piecered People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin........i knew this topic would grab your attention. cheesy cheesy undecided undecided undecided anyways the following responses to a facebook post on the NARD wall gives us updates as regards the current status of our hospitals. SOME OF THE COMMENTS ARE HILARIOUS. enjoy!!

p.s- will add more center reports as i get updates. ....and of course names are hidden for privacy

Does anyone know if there is any hospital across this nation where HO,locum MO/real MOs or even consultants resumed today?

FMC Ido Ekiti, no HO, no MO, no consul. Let us remain united. I love our spirit. Aluta continua!
-A.O

NAUTH Nnewi.... no HOs, no MOs at work
-N.O

JUTH, Jos, Nothing.
-J.A

LUTH... Everywhere is shut down!!!!
-B.O
Fmc Owerri, nobody-R.C.O

UITH...nobody-I.O

ATBUTH bauchi ba labari-A.S

Fmc umuahia nobody-F.E

FMC Makurdi, no doctor-.A.A

fmc owerri no body-C.N

UCTH Calabar. No work here by any category-C.E

FMC Jalingo- nada-O.C.O

Akth empty-Z.F

UPTH nobody, no work... Aluta continua-T.A

USTH Sambisa,consultants,MOs,HOs galore grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..E.E

FMC Birnin - Kudu deserted.-D.E

FETH Abakaliki nothing happening-A.A

FMC mkd@caleb but empty ward here except the usual redundant staff if u know what I mean-K.A

Hahaha,Teaching Hospital in CHIBOK city, Sambisa,GEJ & Chukwu marking attendance of locum MOs & Consultants on resumption now.#chukwumustgo# -S.O

Unth enugu no doctor.Infact nma enugu is having a programme smwhere far away from d hospital-I.N

Ubth deserted-A.I

UCH Ibadan Zilch!-C.O

AsoRock UTH.had Emergency cerebraloplasty ds mornin. Consultant in charge Dr Ebola Jona. MO on duty Dr Buchi Dorosack.HO on call Dr Awutnanosilver.-E.O grin grin grin grin grin

ATBUTH empty-A.L

Fmc Umuahia.. aka desert-R.O

NEC kaduna no doctor reported to work-A.S

NMA plateau having a press conference. #JUTH is a like a grave yard.-J.A

Fmc Owo.Resolute.No doctor has resumed-S.L

Luth........doro empty,doromegasuper empty!-U.N

FMC AZARE EMPTY-O.Y

fmc makurdi -No living things around-J.A

2 Likes

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
what's this?
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by sainty2k3(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Here in abakaliki, nma had a meeting and the consultants resolved that the management would rather sack them too, cos they are not giving tonreaume without the residents

1 Like

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
FMC Owerri, I can assure u wld b the last centre to 'fall hand' on aluta matters. Solidarity was born there. Despite the fact that its residents have not be officially 'sacked' (since they r the only ones yet to receive july salary - which by the way, the disoriented FMOH says is the 1month pay in lieu of notice of sack) they, via the state NMA have also decreed that any '(un)professional locum MO' who as much as attempts to take up that demonic locum appointment would never have his licence renewed thru' the state NMA portal. And u can trust fmc owerri residents to enforce that. FMC Owerri ARD fought for 2months arears of salaries dubiously owed HOs who had gone for service and they got their alerts gratefully, so the current HOs are solidly in tandem. As for the consultants, they knw the drill. Nobody wants the 'Angie baby' treatment. So we dey kampe. Aluta continua, victoria acerta! Onye ahala ibe ya!
-S.N

Reporting from NAUTH Nnewi:NOBODY.However our own CMD,a doctor who has always enjoyed our support in his 'CMDship' court case against JOHESU called in the Nigerian Police to stop our meeting and Press Conference, but the meeting held anyway and we later moved out of the hospital for the press conference.Aluta Continua.
-N.C.A

Reports from FMC owerr:There is noone there to give reports...everybody don rapturechaiii...d
-O.E.V
From FETHA abakaliki. so soooo proud to be a doctor today!! Everybody came to the meeting. From the author of 'ONE WEEK ONE TROUBLE' to the last doctor in Ebonyi state. infact,it was a joyful gathering. we got to see our 'ancient/modern' teachers!! And yes,the strike continues!!
-O.O
fmc katsina dry land...no even single doc on ground-A.A.D

one so called #Fejiro,that callS himself a Journalist was in Juth today,to see the empty structure. #seeing is believing.
-J.A
FMC Umuahia... No sack letters offered to anyone...no one signed any register
NMA/NARD/MDCAN relationship became stronger! -I.C

National hospital abuja was dry today.Aluta continua-J.A

Fmc asaba...doroempty-A.S.A

UDUTH, Sokoto, empty -L.C

National hospital,dry!-A.F.E

FMC katsina includin all General hospitals within d state stil locked down....‪#‎impressive‬-A.L

ISTH remains FULLY ON STRIKE! Compliance TOTAL; residents, house officers, medical officers.-A.I

1 Like

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by magnusalbertus(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
somebody please comment na. . .it seems doctors are winning o.
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
bushmeat hawkers oyo state chapter solidarity with NMA...can you imagine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UCH boys go chop bushmeat run.. grin grin grin

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
unconfirmed reports have it that even aso rock clinic was deserted. waiting for confirmation though.
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by CircleOfWilis: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Aluta continua!
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
NMA anambra state congress

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
LUTH/NMA PROTEST RALLY

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by Tobbie9(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
The only thing that will save docs is unity and I hope they have it

1 Like

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by house37: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
@phantom I appreciate the good work you are doing on this forum but don't think it is right for you to have lifted the chat on NARD Facebook page to NL though noticed that names weren't included.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
house37: @phantom I appreciate the good work you are doing on this forum but don't think it is right for you to have lifted the chat on NARD Facebook page to NL though noticed that names weren't included.Thanks.

i thought about it but nigerians need to know how thier govt has shot itself in the foot.
they need to know that the NMA is one body the govt should be very very careful with.
rest assured though,that i apply a great deal of caution and discretion as regards sensitive health topics i engage in. remain blessed brother.

1 Like

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
look at the salary and allowances of our lawmakers below. are we not crazy in this country?? on a serious note,i think nigerians have an occult mental derangement.
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by ayawunde(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lol @#DoroMegaSuperEmpty#
Respect these doctors men...
It's gud 2b united in ur struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Below is the breakdown of the monthly earnings of a Nigerian senator:NOTE: ALL ARE IN NAIRA
Basic Salary – 2,484 245.50
Hardship Allowance (50% of B.S) – 1 242 122.70
Consistuency allowance (200% of B.S) – 4 968 509.00
Furniture Allowance (300% of B.S) – 7 452 736.50
Newspapers Allowance (50% of B.S) – 1 242 122.70
Wardrobe Allowance (25% of B.S) – 621 061.37
Recess Allowance (10% of B.S) – 248 424.55
Accommodation (200% of B.S) – 4 968 509.00
Utilities (30% of B.S) – 828 081.83
Domestic Staff (75% of B.S) – 1 863 184.12
Entertainment (30% of B.S) – 828 081.83
Personal Assistance (25% of B.S) – 621 061.37
Vehicle Maintainance Allowance (75% of B.S) – 1 863 184.12
Leave Allowance (10% of B.S) – 248 424.55
Severance grautity (300% of B.S) – 7 452 736.50
Motor Vehicle Allowance (400% of B.S) – 9 936 982.00 – Every Four YearsSenators’ salary per month – N 2 456 647.7
Total = N 29 479 749 * 109 Senators
Grand Total = N 3 264 329 264.10
[b]The breakdown above does not include: the quaterly unaccountable constituency allowances (35million for each house of rep. member. 48 million for each sen.), their individual convoy of tinted bulletproofs dozens of brandnew Jeeps, some unnamed backyard moneys, some big and fat handy envelops nor does it include ‘never to be known by the public’ moneys not to talk of embezzlement and bribery etc.From the breakdown one will immediately understand the reason why our politics is christianed ‘DO OR DIE AFFAIR’ for the money seems enough for any insane senator, as it seems we have, to want to end his opponent breath at election. No wonder the senate president has turned his public post into a life affair stuff. No wonder senatorial and representative sits have turned hereditarial in nature for after the said 2 terms the sit should be left for relatives or children. No wonder we kept having boxers and wrestlers in N.A instead of them representing the nation in several weight titles and championships. No wonder ‘serving’ the people is a must .
All a doctor is asking for is #100 000 monthly Hazard not hardship allowance & this appears "TOO MUCH" for Jonathan/Onyebuchi.[/b]
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by Elejah: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
I so much love these doctors, I MUST b a doctor when I grow up. wink wink wink cheesy . lemme go and prepare for JAMB.

1 Like

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by Zeus777: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
phantom: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin........i knew this topic would grab your attention. cheesy cheesy undecided undecided undecided anyways the following responses to a facebook post on the NARD wall gives us updates as regards the current status of our hospitals. SOME OF THE COMMENTS ARE HILARIOUS. enjoy!!

p.s- will add more center reports as i get updates. ....and of course names are hidden for privacy

Does anyone know if there is any hospital across this nation where HO,locum MO/real MOs or even consultants resumed today?

FMC Ido Ekiti, no HO, no MO, no consul. Let us remain united. I love our spirit. Aluta continua!
-A.O

NAUTH Nnewi.... no HOs, no MOs at work
-N.O

JUTH, Jos, Nothing.
-J.A

LUTH... Everywhere is shut down!!!!
-B.O
Fmc Owerri, nobody-R.C.O

UITH...nobody-I.O

ATBUTH bauchi ba labari-A.S

Fmc umuahia nobody-F.E

FMC Makurdi, no doctor-.A.A

fmc owerri no body-C.N

UCTH Calabar. No work here by any category-C.E

FMC Jalingo- nada-O.C.O

Akth empty-Z.F

UPTH nobody, no work... Aluta continua-T.A

USTH Sambisa,consultants,MOs,HOs galore grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..E.E

FMC Birnin - Kudu deserted.-D.E

FETH Abakaliki nothing happening-A.A

FMC mkd@caleb but empty ward here except the usual redundant staff if u know what I mean-K.A

Hahaha,Teaching Hospital in CHIBOK city, Sambisa,GEJ & Chukwu marking attendance of locum MOs & Consultants on resumption now.#chukwumustgo# -S.O

Unth enugu no doctor.Infact nma enugu is having a programme smwhere far away from d hospital-I.N

Ubth deserted-A.I

UCH Ibadan Zilch!-C.O

AsoRock UTH.had Emergency cerebraloplasty ds mornin. Consultant in charge Dr Ebola Jona. MO on duty Dr Buchi Dorosack.HO on call Dr Awutnanosilver.-E.O grin grin grin grin grin

ATBUTH empty-A.L

Fmc Umuahia.. aka desert-R.O

NEC kaduna no doctor reported to work-A.S

NMA plateau having a press conference. #JUTH is a like a grave yard.-J.A

Fmc Owo.Resolute.No doctor has resumed-S.L

Luth........doro empty,doromegasuper empty!-U.N

FMC AZARE EMPTY-O.Y

fmc makurdi -No living things around-J.A
hey how come u post stuffs that could cause Laff attack and hearth attack.,., I think u shld b arrested grin

1 Like

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by Sirgen05(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hahaha!! Funny indeed!!
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Zeus777: hey how come u post stuffs that could cause Laff attack and hearth attack.,., I think u shld b arrested grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by Noblecasy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=Zeus777]hey how come u post stuffs that could cause Laff attack and hearth attack.,., I think u shld b arrested

I tell u, this guy that posted this must be arrested because someone can hav rib crack. But it is well.
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by Sirgen05(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dr Casy, I see you!!!
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sirgen05: Dr Casy, I see you!!!

bros i cant see your mail o!!!
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by amaham(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
I know anti-drs will avoid this thread as plague
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by pembisco(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
phantom: Below is the breakdown of the monthly earnings of a Nigerian senator:NOTE: ALL ARE IN NAIRA
Basic Salary – 2,484 245.50
Hardship Allowance (50% of B.S) – 1 242 122.70
Consistuency allowance (200% of B.S) – 4 968 509.00
Furniture Allowance (300% of B.S) – 7 452 736.50
Newspapers Allowance (50% of B.S) – 1 242 122.70
Wardrobe Allowance (25% of B.S) – 621 061.37
Recess Allowance (10% of B.S) – 248 424.55
Accommodation (200% of B.S) – 4 968 509.00
Utilities (30% of B.S) – 828 081.83
Domestic Staff (75% of B.S) – 1 863 184.12
Entertainment (30% of B.S) – 828 081.83
Personal Assistance (25% of B.S) – 621 061.37
Vehicle Maintainance Allowance (75% of B.S) – 1 863 184.12
Leave Allowance (10% of B.S) – 248 424.55
Severance grautity (300% of B.S) – 7 452 736.50
Motor Vehicle Allowance (400% of B.S) – 9 936 982.00 – Every Four YearsSenators’ salary per month – N 2 456 647.7
Total = N 29 479 749 * 109 Senators
Grand Total = N 3 264 329 264.10
[b]The breakdown above does not include: the quaterly unaccountable constituency allowances (35million for each house of rep. member. 48 million for each sen.), their individual convoy of tinted bulletproofs dozens of brandnew Jeeps, some unnamed backyard moneys, some big and fat handy envelops nor does it include ‘never to be known by the public’ moneys not to talk of embezzlement and bribery etc.From the breakdown one will immediately understand the reason why our politics is christianed ‘DO OR DIE AFFAIR’ for the money seems enough for any insane senator, as it seems we have, to want to end his opponent breath at election. No wonder the senate president has turned his public post into a life affair stuff. No wonder senatorial and representative sits have turned hereditarial in nature for after the said 2 terms the sit should be left for relatives or children. No wonder we kept having boxers and wrestlers in N.A instead of them representing the nation in several weight titles and championships. No wonder ‘serving’ the people is a must .
All a doctor is asking for is #100 000 monthly Hazard not hardship allowance & this appears "TOO MUCH" for Jonathan/Onyebuchi.[/b]

guy! U must be stewpid. Did anybody stop u frm becoming a politian?
Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by phantom(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
pembisco:

guy! U must be stewpid. Did anybody stop u frm becoming a politian?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.........the above post is exactly why our leaders treat us like crap after all nigerians have cotton wool for brains like this poster.

read this from an austrian on nairaland;

[b]I am from Austria, the small country in the middle of europa.

I know that your politicans get much money ! A good doctor in my country gets more than a member from the parliament but he works about 60 hours per week
A member of the parliament in my country gets about 8 000 euro what is about 11 000 USD but he has to pay tax and my country belong to the 20 richest in the world.
We have a very good health system and people from other countries come to us. We have in Vienna a private hospital where people from arab counries come.

I will try that I can show the hospital where they have the rooms if we had a person with ebola, and our airport has a master plan what they have to do when a person get ill on his fly to vienna, but not since ebola is in west africa, we have no direct fly to west africa.
That comes from the ministery of healt and we get all the informations every day and also about the new drug ZMAP, the co founder is a Professor from the University of life science in Vienna Herta Steinkellner.[/b]
-nora544

2 Likes

Re: Consultants,MOs And HOs Scramble To Sign Registers To Resume Work! by brownsoldier(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
@Phantom. Dude you're my heroooooooooo grin (no gay). Complete shutdown, once they start begging im gonna run amuck #Maradonawinningworldcup

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today At The Dentist's / 30 Days Serious Weight Loss. Naija Ladies Are You Game? / I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.