Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! (3007 Views)

Gaddaffi’s Last Formal Speech – This Is Very Moving! / Gaddaffi’s Last Formal Speech – This Is Very Moving! / Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by dre247(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful…
For 40 years, or was it longer, I can’t remember, I did
all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools,
and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even
made Benghazi into farmland from the desert, I stood
up to attacks from that cowboy Ronald Reagan, when
he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was
trying to kill me, instead he killed that poor innocent
child. Then I helped my brothers and sisters from
Africa with money for the African Union.
I did all I could to help people Understand the concept
of real democracy, where people’s committees ran our
country. But that was never enough, as some told me,
even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and
furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were
they wanted more. They told Americans and other
visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom"
never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the
biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted
with those words, never realizing that in America,
there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free
housing, no free education and no free food, except
when people had to beg or go to long lines to get
soup.
No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for
some, but for others, they knew I was the son of
Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true Arab and Muslim
leader we’ve had since Salah-al-Deen, when he
claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed
Libya, for my people, it was his footsteps I tried to
follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination
– from thieves who would steal from us.
Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military
history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me,
to take away the freedom of our country, to take away
our free housing, our free medicine, our free
education, our free food, and replace it with American
style thievery, called "capitalism" ,but all of us in the
Third World know what that means, it means
corporations run the countries, run the world, and the
people suffer.
So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my
stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following His
path, the path that has made our country rich with
farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to
help our African and Arab brothers and sisters.
I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this
land, my people, all the thousands who are all my
children, then so be it.
Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I
stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to
cruelty, stoop up to betrayal, stood up to the West and
its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my
African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as
a beacon of light.
When others were building castles, I lived in a modest
house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like
Salah-al-Deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued
Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself…
In the West, some have called me "mad", "crazy", but
they know the truth yet continue to lie, they know
that our land is independent and free, not in the
colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been
clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free, may Allah almighty help us to
remain faithful and free".
My brothers and sisters let's start loving more of each
other and stop killing each other cause Europe
America and other western world will never want to
see sunshine of Africans.

19 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
My question is? When will Africans grow up?

3 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by dre247(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
We have chosen to subject ourselves to slavery.

1 Like

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by bbello28(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nonsense.... What of d yatches,private jets nd ferraris his 2 children had in store? Wat of d virgins girls he sleeps with in hz secret underground chamber? Why did he chose virgin girls as his bodygaurds? Bleep off jh'eee. 40yrs as if na him papa house. D ppl of libya are slowpokes cry

6 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by oluwafemi113(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
So touching !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by vicadex07(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Wow

1 Like

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Rich4god(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
bbello28: Nonsense.... What of d yatches,private jets nd ferraris his 2 children had in store? Wat of d virgins girls he sleeps with in hz secret underground chamber? Why did he chose virgin girls as his bodygaurds? Bleep off jh'eee. 40yrs as if na him papa house. D ppl of libya are slowpokes cry
What Gadafi did for Libya, in the next 100years to come, no one can do it...

6 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gej supported NATO 's action in libya during the so call No Fly Zone. Which was a catalyst to murder him. Libya today is in Chaos
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na him money?
hmm. rip man...

that's nothing buh d truth..

1 Like

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by sirwilli(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ooo!! My God. What a statement
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by b3llo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Even though he was a tyrant, he did good for his people than our successive criminally minded rulers.

8 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by okonja(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
I was here
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Caseless: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
bbello28: Nonsense.... What of d yatches,private jets nd ferraris his 2 children had in store? Wat of d virgins girls he sleeps with in hz secret underground chamber? Why did he chose virgin girls as his bodygaurds? Bleep off jh'eee. 40yrs as if na him papa house. D ppl of libya are slowpokes cry
foolish people like you never see anything, but what's displayed to by bbc , cnn new york times etc. Even when u read, u dont understand, and when u speak, u appear senseless due to poverty from long years of misrule and poor leadership. Nigerians are very grateful pple, and if God had blessed us with leaders like Ghadafi , we will give him room to rule forever.
You talk of his yacht , ferrari owned by his children. Have u gone to saudi, kuwait, qatar, brunei, UAE , etc to see how people from the royal family live and spend money? They live this life knowing too well that no citizen is lacking and not all citizen can own expensive cars or live expensive life style. The queen of england own what most of the population of UK dnt own. What do u say about that? Abi that's not an issue becos d queen is a superhuman?
In d whole of Libya, ghadafi children are d only one with ferrari? U ar shallow-minded.
When ghadaffi was there, libyans have the best standard of living, libya has the second largest foreign reserve, he created the 2nd largest artificial river in the world on a desert(libya), he was d best donor d AU has ever had, he controlled locust frm destroying farm produce in d maghreb(locust is on their neck since Ghadifi's death), despite sanctions, ghadafi stil sold oil to feed his ppl, built hospitals and houses for them and no Arabian leader has ever been tied to black pple of african extraction like Ghadaffi. Is that all u can say about him frm ur misinformation and ill-education?
If u think libyans were stuupid to have allowed him to rule for 40yrs, then, tell me how is libya right now since the libyans ceased to be stuupid and cut d ghadafi's leadership? They want democracy, they have it and it is yielding 'dividends' already as armed militias are now in control of libya. The people want brothel, beer parlour etc, they can have it now.
What imp like u dnt knw because of limited knowledge is that, ur fellow black people(citizens and imigrants) that are being killed today in Libya were protected and well fed by Ghadaffi. And they are being killed for being loyal to ghadaffi. Do u knw how many nigerians were killed during d revolution by the xenophobic militias?
It is because of ppl like u that libya is in turmoil today.
if Gej can give me 20% of what Ghadaffi has given to the Libyans, i'll vote him to stay there till 2023.

34 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by otokx(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
since they killed ghadaffi, Libya has become a place of confusion and sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Caseless: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
jerseyboy: Na him money?
pple like u will thank gej when an ebola patient recovers, but keep quiet when ebola patient dies.
Ur question shld be: was there money when Ghadaffi came to power? He made d money and used it wisely; he turned Libya frm desert to city.

4 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
caseless: pple like u will thank gej when an ebola patient recovers, but keep quiet when ebola patient dies.
Ur question shld be: was there money when Ghadaffi came to power? He made d money and used it wisely; he turned Libya frm desert to city.
na him put oil for ground?
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Caseless: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
otokx: since they killed ghadaffi, Libya has become a place of confusion and sorrow.
they deserve what they get; they asked for chaos, there it is. You don't kill a leader who has done so much for his people in such a shameful manner and expect peace to reign in such a society. If care is not taken, libya may not see peace again.
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by impromptu: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Great speech for somebody preparing for war.

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Caseless: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
jerseyboy: na him put oil for ground?
i thot u have sense. Look at those with similar opportunity and did nothing for their ppl. U seems not to understand what leadership is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2014
caseless: i thot u have sense. Look at those with similar opportunity and did nothing for their ppl. U seems not to understand what leadership is all about.
Why do you so quickly resort to abuse? This is just an inconsequential discussion about an issue meaningless Ito our immediate life. You have issues.
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Caseless: 12:29am On Aug 19, 2014
jerseyboy:
Why do you so quickly resort to abuse? This is just an inconsequential discussion about an issue meaningless Ito our immediate life. You have issues.
i'm sorry about the insult. But if u take the part in bold to b so, then we're goin to b in problem. If we dnt learn frm d mistake of the libyans, then of what use is history to humanity?
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by bloodykiller: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2014
Frankly speaking Libya made a huge mistake by killing this man. Apart from this written stuff the man tried for his people before the bad belle usa NATO raided him under the allegation of tyranny and autocrat BUT
Why will they tackle his govt since he is delivering even if its 40yrs the most important thing is good governance and happy people. Most countries practices monarchy and they still live in peace and progress.
Now see what libya has turned to and the same NATO can't help them.
Africa and Africans should wake up from inferiority complex to the western world because our independence is not CEREMONIAL independence

6 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by MeAboki(m): 1:25am On Aug 19, 2014
So much for American foreign policy, completely destabilising the Middle East and Islamic Countries trying to impose their so called democracy: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Israel/Palestine; everywhere they go they leave behind death and destruction - how many lives being lost daily and still counting due to their interference?
The Libyans got what they deserved, they are paying and will continue paying for Ghaddafi's blood; let this be a lesson to those who still believe and continue to worship the Americans.

3 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Adeoba10(m): 1:49am On Aug 19, 2014
caseless: foolish people like you never see anything, but what's displayed to by bbc , cnn new york times etc. Even when u read, u dont understand, and when u speak, u appear senseless due to poverty from long years of misrule and poor leadership. Nigerians are very grateful pple, and if God had blessed us with leaders like Ghadafi , we will give him room to rule forever.
You talk of his yacht , ferrari owned by his children. Have u gone to saudi, kuwait, qatar, brunei, UAE , etc to see how people from the royal family live and spend money? They live this life knowing too well that no citizen is lacking and not all citizen can own expensive cars or live expensive life style. The queen of england own what most of the population of UK dnt own. What do u say about that? Abi that's not an issue becos d queen is a superhuman?
In d whole of Libya, ghadafi children are d only one with ferrari? U ar shallow-minded.
When ghadaffi was there, libyans have the best standard of living, libya has the second largest foreign reserve, he created the 2nd largest artificial river in the world on a desert(libya), he was d best donor d AU has ever had, he controlled locust frm destroying farm produce in d maghreb(locust is on their neck since Ghadifi's death), despite sanctions, ghadafi stil sold oil to feed his ppl, built hospitals and houses for them and no Arabian leader has ever been tied to black pple of african extraction like Ghadaffi. Is that all u can say about him frm ur misinformation and ill-education?
If u think libyans were stuupid to have allowed him to rule for 40yrs, then, tell me how is libya right now since the libyans ceased to be stuupid and cut d ghadafi's leadership? They want democracy, they have it and it is yielding 'dividends' already as armed militias are now in control of libya. The people want brothel, beer parlour etc, they can have it now.
What imp like u dnt knw because of limited knowledge is that, ur fellow black people(citizens and imigrants) that are being killed today in Libya were protected and well fed by Ghadaffi. And they are being killed for being loyal to ghadaffi. Do u knw how many nigerians were killed during d revolution by the xenophobic militias?
if Gej can give me 20% of what Ghadaffi has given to the Libyans, i'll vote him to stay there till 2023.
2023 Likes

2 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by babseg(m): 1:51am On Aug 19, 2014
caseless: foolish people like you never see anything, but what's displayed to by bbc , cnn new york times etc. Even when u read, u dont understand, and when u speak, u appear senseless due to poverty from long years of misrule and poor leadership. Nigerians are very grateful pple, and if God had blessed us with leaders like Ghadafi , we will give him room to rule forever.

U don't know much about this stuff. What u listed abt Ghadaffi is partly true. I used to believe and was in total support of Ghadafi not until I met some Libyans.

There are two kind of people in Libya. Those that were loyal to Ghadafi and those who were not. Only his loyalist enjoys most of these things. I have also met both parties and I asked them abt Ghadafi. The less privileged ones said when Ghadafi was alive they won't talk to me abt Ghadafi that I may be a spy and as soon they land at airport they will be arrested.

If Ghadafi was 100% good why would his own people killed him. I really like his ideas and I respect him for keeping libya economy to high standard because UK currency to Libya currency is 2 to 1.

2 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Caseless: 2:09am On Aug 19, 2014
babseg:

U don't know much about this stuff. What u listed abt Ghadaffi is partly true. I used to believe and was in total support of Ghadafi not until I met some Libyans.

There are two kind of people in Libya. Those that were loyal to Ghadafi and those who were not. Only his loyalist enjoys most of these things. I have also met both parties and I asked them abt Ghadafi. The less privileged ones said when Ghadafi was alive they won't talk to me abt Ghadafi that I may be a spy and as soon they land at airport they will be arrested.

If Ghadafi was 100% good why would his own people killed him. I really like his ideas and I respect him for keeping libya economy to high standard because UK currency to Libya currency is 2 to 1.
u knw something, those saying negative things about ghadaffi are still thesame ppl formeting trouble today in libya. If ghadafi was d problem, why was his time beta than now? Why have they not found peace? It took the west 40yrs of brainwash to actually get d citizens of libya to kill gadafi. Americans stayed in their midst, they inter-married and those with this little american or european blood were d one that actually kickstarted the opposition. Everybody cant love him in libya, everybody but felt his scent of leadership. Even if all dont love him, over 70% ar ok and above poverty line.

4 Likes

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by NaijirianKing: 3:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Thoughts?
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by Nazcoj(m): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Let me jst read d comments
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by bbello28(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2014
weldone chinua achebe in d making grin I Dnt wanna knw if he also protected nd fed uR ur father all I know is he can't be sanctimonious as tho' ppl didn't knw he committed grave crimes when he was alive.... D rest are stories for the gods grin

undecided
Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by bbello28(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Some fools can't comment without diss on dz forum sad

1 Like

Re: Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2014
hearsay undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeokuta Stand Still For Buhari (picture) / Projected 2015 Presidential Election Outcome. Analysis By Harvard Specialist. / SAI BABA!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning The Pres.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.