Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 PM

Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister (30385 Views)

US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged / Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Lilimax(f): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2014
simplexvi: GOD IS WITH NIGERIA
Honestly; they expected us to be dying in thousands by now but God has put them to shame.
We're still here , discovering treatments for Ebola embarassed.

Whether with 'pesticides' or bitter kola, Ebola must be kicked out of Nigeria. smiley
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Amack(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Alexas58:
shey u heard us caling nano silver a pesticide,...does dt mean no African can invent sometin?
. If nano silver is pesticide than America Zmappp is insecticide.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by mimee9(f): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2014
God is wonderful
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by ikeonyeka(f): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2014
BBC and CNN wldnt carry dis news because dey re only xpectin negative tins from my beloved country.
God bless Naija!

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Precious85000(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2014
4 a better n faster cure of EBOLA, Vote Godluck Jonathan!
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Ebola: Liberia issues 'shoot on sight' order on Sierra Leonean immigrants:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/ebola-liberia-issues-shoot-on-sight.html
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by bclipse(f): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Wow wow wow ∕̴Ɩm xo happy.our government has put alot of effort in this and even without the help of US God has seen us through. A big thank You to the workers,those who treated the patients,the cleaners all all the workers they have been of great help .they are life savers. ∕̴Ɩm xo happy

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by DonLala1(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Good news but why is the treatment being shrouded in secrecy. America treated their own patients and declared the drugs used but trust Nigeria nothing is being said about d drugs used. All we kept hearing was Nano-Silver not recommended. When we will be truthful to ourselves in dis country. We play politics with everything. God will help us.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2014
blank: The truth shall set us free. Did they test positive to the virus ab initio or they were just under observation and were released? Just like the case of the first woman that was released, if US had not come out to say that she never had it in the first instance, we would still be listening to our Minister spout his lies.
My thought exactly! I don't think those people contracted the virus in the first place.

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by tuoyoojo(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2014
As we all celebrate the discharge of these patients, pls take time out to ponder on this

Who is admitting these patients,treating them and discharging dem.its certainly not GEJ, its not d min of health eida.abi na nurse or lab scientist or babalawo.dem nor give dem zmmap or nanosilver o.so who come dey do this work?

Wait o
.abi is it our "clueless","heartless","selfish doctors"?

I still dey wonder o

Meanwhile, I jus dey observe

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by honygold: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Hallelujah
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Ekundayo7: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2014
817: The world is really wired up for bad news. When the Minister of Health announced that Nigeria has had its first Ebola Case all the news agencies carried the news in a flash. All the updates on how many people have contacted the disease was on news wires before you could blink. Now the same Minister of Health has officially announced how well Nigeria has managed Ebola resulting in 4 people being certified free of the disease. Unfortunately not one international news agency has carried the news. I think is time we realise that the western world does not think that any good will come out of Africa. What a shame!
Perhaps, 1, they are waiting to make sure the news is true, since naija military, FG etc., don't have a very good track record on getting numbers, names, truth straight, and 2, the "western World" is a good 4 to 16 hours BEHIND naija time and they have not hit the hour to change their front pages. I'm sure the news will be reported, once it's verified, you know, journalism standards and media outlets and papers not wanting to get a reputation for spreading the wrong information.

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Ekundayo7: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2014
lokodon: They don't need him to come to them. They should come to him, that's how journalism is done.
Lol. Not in Nigeria. You want to be in the news you hand over that brown paper bag filled with cash. I expect it will be picked up by int. news if the news report is true.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Blissbrain(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2014
samflexxy: Good news how would their body not fight against evd after all the eba and egusi soup and oda african delicious delicacies we take in daily
plus d Bush meat
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by obidiegwujane10(f): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2014
may God continue to give those medical scientists the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to be able to fight against this deadly disease.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by gbishman: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2014
This is great news.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2014
obidiegwujane10: may God continue to give those medical scientists the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to be able to fight against this deadly disease.
Big Amen
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by ese79(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2014
just wondering.. Will those doctors who are nw freed of the ebola virus stil go bak to the hospital..wont they be like, afliction wil never rise again the second the second time?
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by MIKIDONZ(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2014
Nice to hear dc, work in progress cry
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by ollyboi123(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2014
I think they should still be under observation for a week or two before discharging them... God bless dis Nation ...
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by uduokirika1(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Ezyp: AGREED but what about the treatment used?..

'Pesticides' of course
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Gentlemimi2: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2014
I cannot remember the last time i felt sooooo happy! Gratitude and relief flowing through me. God,u are awesome! smiley

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by hizaya61(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2014
I NEED VIDEO EVIDENCE
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by BodyKiss(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2014
ibullem: I bet US be like...

Hi Nigeria, can we get some expatriate please. This ZMapp shit is taking forever to cure our patient . cheesy grin cheesy

Alway quick to jump in and type rubbish. Maybe you should do more reading.

It may look like ZMapp is taking forever to treat Ebola, or maybe they've been cured, but US doesn't just want to release them so soon just for the media buzzz. Knowing fully well that after recovering, one is still capable of infecting others with the virus within 4 weeks or so. I also read somewhere that men can still infect women with the virus through semen, 7 weeks after cured.

I would be worried if this news is not a farce.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2014
fineyemi: Y ar people so obnoxious. Y ar we clamoring 4 GEJ. Dis isolation of a tin to stop d manifestation of d deadly virus was all done by d lagos state govermnt. I wonder hw catastrophe Nigeria would hav been nw if patrick sawyer had disembark in 1 of dose low exclusive airport (aminu kano airport). We should give Glory to God and tank d able lagos state government 4 a job well facilitated.
some Nigerians are just stupid... ur inability to think beyond what you can see is the main source of Nigeria's problem.

do you think Lagos state government can handle this issue without the aid of the federal government?.

the money recomended by government to tackle this ebola issue where do u think it is? u think they are saving it?

all the endeavors of the minister of health was done by the lagos state commissioner of health right?

what was babatunde fashola doing in aso rock before they snaped them using hand sterilizer? is not not to walk 2gether on how to eradicate ebola?

didn't you hear when goodluck jonathan decleared national emergency on ebola?

are you not in nigeria when gej invited all state governors for an emergency meeting as a result of ebola outbreak?

where u not in nigeria when fg invited all state health commissioners?

now u are saying all compliment should go 2 lagos state government. #rubbish!

i believe if boko haram is been tackled today, people like you would say FG did nothing. it's d state governments dat did it all. #nonsense

hit like if you are intelligible and understands my stand

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2014
obitobe: how and what are they using to cure this people....at least they could share with other African countries
Its jst God's hand wrk, norin more....smileyOda countries should pray very hardsmiley
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2014
lexy2920: Which drug did U̶̲̥̅̊ give them?
God's own Drugs
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by tranxo(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2014
nnekamezor: God's own Drugs
Succinct!!

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by sambisa5: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Alexas58:
Ebola is more deady than boko haram
[b][/b]

You think so
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by tranxo(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2014
hizaya61: I NEED VIDEO EVIDENCE
Why not PHYSICAL EVIDENCE?

Discharge Patients Who Test Negative Once — NCDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidelines / Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA / 499 New COVID-19 Cases, 173 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 9 - (3725 Tested)