Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From (2726 Views)

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories / Post A Quote From A Book You're Reading or Have Read. Include the Book Title. / Say You're One Of Them By Uwem Akpan Is Oprah's Latest Book Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by tpia1: 2:25am On Aug 19, 2014
or do you have an ebook to share?

Drop the name here.
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by macsika: 2:58am On Aug 19, 2014
Where the heart is
To kill amocking bird
The great gatsby
Last of the mohicans
Lord of the rings
The perks of being a wallflower
The da vinci codes
Inspirational,mind and brain books

I have so much I can't name all. I will share it, just quote with the name and email. I also have ebooks and some textbooks for medicine, physiology, anatomy, pharmacy, english e.t.c

Does anyone have harry potter ebooks I mistakenly deleted mine pls send to...

DRMACSIKA@GMAIL.COM
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by tpia1: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Wbb with the list of users who have indicated they have ebooks for distribution.

And what ebooks are available.
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by slap1(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: Where the heart is
To kill amocking bird
The great gatsby
Last of the mohicans
Lord of the rings
The da vinci codes

I have so much I can't name all. I will share it, just quote with the name and email. I also have ebooks and some textbooks for medicine, physiology, anatomy, pharmacy, english e.t.c

DRMACSIKA@GMAIL.COM
Kindly send me To Kill a Mocking Bird and any other good novels you have (except Romance). I also need the e-book(s) on English language. Thanks.
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by Justeenaleo(f): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
To kill amocking bird
The great gatsby
Last of the mohicans
Lord of the rings
The da vinci codes

DRMACSIKA@GMAIL.COM
Please I'd like to get the English Ebook and to kill a mocking bird and any Dan Brown apart from davinci Code and angels and demons (read those two)thanks
Justeenaleo@gmail.com
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by chidooh1: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls, english teaching e-book needed, if there's any other interesting stuff send them to chidyp@gmail.com
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by macsika: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
slap1:
Kindly send me To Kill a Mocking Bird and any other good novels you have (except Romance). I also need the e-book(s) on English language. Thanks.

Mail: nwaigwen@gmail.com

sent
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by macsika: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Please I'd like to get the English Ebook and to kill a mocking bird and any Dan Brown apart from davinci Code and angels and demons (read those two)thanks
Justeenaleo@gmail.com
sent
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by Justeenaleo(f): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: sent
Checked but can't find it
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by Spyceeee(f): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
To kill amocking bird
The great gatsby
Last of the mohicans
Lord of the rings
The da vinci codes

DRMACSIKA@GMAIL.COM
pls send me these two

where the heart is

to kill a mocking bird
and any other romance series

mail: Preciousvic911@gmail.com
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by slap1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Checked but can't find it
Me too.
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by Baddestguyp(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
James hadley chase - if you believe this, you'll believe believe anything
Mario puzo - the innocent man
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by slap1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: James hadley chase - if you believe this, you'll believe believe anything
Mario puzo - the innocent man
Do you have or need them? If you have, kindly send to me.
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by Baddestguyp(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
slap1: Do you have or need them? If you have, kindly send to me.
I need them o
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by tpia6: 4:22am On Aug 20, 2014
here's the maggi e book [caveat emptor plz, didnt try any links]:

https://www.nairaland.com/546559/maggie-e-book
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by tpia6: 4:23am On Aug 20, 2014
maxxy giving away free ebooks of world famous authors:

https://www.nairaland.com/444074/giving-away-free-ebooks-world
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by tpia6: 4:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by tpia6: 4:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by tpia6: 4:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by tpia6: 4:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by tpia6: 4:39am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Need An Ebook? Drop Your Email Address Here, And The Person You're Asking From by ezeigbo194(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Pls send me any funny e-book

okaforchiedozie69@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Love Almost Lost - By Aurora / One Night With A Billionaire Episode 1 / The New Toyi Toyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.