Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! (4192 Views)

Medical Doctors, Please Be Honest, Why Is Staph. Resistant To Antibiotics? / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / Is Staph Cureable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 5:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Staph has been a major concern to a number of Nigerians looking for means to be free of it. If you're held down by this infection, I’m sure the discomfort you go through is disturbing: the internal heat, the boils, the worm-like feeling on your skin to mention a few.

I don’t want you to give up in looking for a cure. If you’re a man, I should let you know that if Staph stays longer in you, it can affect your fertility & libido. It can prevent you from having children!

What Makes Me Think You Have It?..

Staphylococcus Aureus is the full name of a small bacterium which multiplies rapidly and releases its toxins in the blood of its human host. This bacterium is naturally present (but harmless) on the skin of at least 20% of the human population. It starts its trouble when it finds its way into the bloodstream through external injuries, food poisoning or perhaps intercourse.

The bacteria, while in the blood, release harmful toxins which your body reacts to. These reactions (symptoms) include itching, internal heat, boils, wriggling feeling in the body amid others.

Reasons Why Staph Persists..

Even after taking medications, I believe Staph persists for 2 reasons: ability of the bacterium to proliferate AND quality of medications used.

When people barely start medications and feel better, they stop using them and may choose not to have a proper check up at the hospital. You may think you're free of the infection but the little traces left can multiply again after a while!

If you have identified high-quality medications that others have testified about, I encourage you to use them earnestly. If you're yet to, please read on...

3 Quality Supplements I Trust...

To get rid of Staph, I strongly recommend Aloe Power, Defender & African Potato. This natural combination made in South-Africa is safe, effective & NAFDAC-approved.

You may wonder why I recommend food supplements since we are dealing with a serious infection. The fact is that your body works round the clock to make you healthy. These supplements are a great aid in energizing & supplying your system with vital nutrients lacking.

I have on my list, as much as 5 customers, who have testified about the efficacy of these products. I'm confident that if you use these 3 products earnestly, you'll be back on your feet with smiles..

For more information, research about these 3 online or simply put down your email contacts for more info from me.
Note that the subject of my mail to you will start with the word "Swissgarde".

For a live chat with me for answers to your questions or concerns, add me on BBM: 7F3251F3 or WHATSAPP: 08130496612.

Thank you for reading this message. If it has been helpful to you, please click the LIKE and SHARE buttons below. You may save a life!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 19, 2014
DJurry: Staph Infection has been a major concern to quite a number of Nigerians who look for means to be free of it. If you suffer from this infection, I’m sure the discomfort you go through is tiring; the internal heat, the boils, the wriggling feeling on your skin to mention a few disturb you. I don’t want you to give up in looking for a final cure. If you’re a male, it’s important you know that if the Staph stays for long in your body, it can affect your fertility. It can prevent you from having children!
Staphylococcus Aureus is the full name of a small bacterium which multiplies and releases toxins in the blood of its human host. These toxins are what affect negatively your health. Even after taking medications, I believe Staph persists for 2 reasons: Ability of Staph to multiply fast AND low quality of medications used.
When people take medications and eventually feel better, they tend to stop using them and may choose not to have a proper check-up at a good hospital. You may feel that the Staph infection is gone but the little traces left can multiply again after a period!
If you can go for high quality medications & commit to them for a certain period of time, you’re on track in eliminating Staph
completely.
What I Will Recommend For You.
To get rid of Staph, I strongly recommend Aloe Power, Defender & African Potato. This natural combination made in South-Africa is safe, effective & NAFDAC-approved.
For more information, research on them online or simply put down your email contacts for more info from me.
If this message has been helpful to you, please LIKE and SHARE it. You may save a life!
pls do drop me a mail on this, on....kc2swit@gmail.com
DJurry: Staph Infection has been a major concern to quite a number of Nigerians who look for means to be free of it. If you suffer from this infection, I’m sure the discomfort you go through is tiring; the internal heat, the boils, the wriggling feeling on your skin to mention a few disturb you. I don’t want you to give up in looking for a final cure. If you’re a male, it’s important you know that if the Staph stays for long in your body, it can affect your fertility. It can prevent you from having children!
Staphylococcus Aureus is the full name of a small bacterium which multiplies and releases toxins in the blood of its human host. These toxins are what affect negatively your health. Even after taking medications, I believe Staph persists for 2 reasons: Ability of Staph to multiply fast AND low quality of medications used.
When people take medications and eventually feel better, they tend to stop using them and may choose not to have a proper check-up at a good hospital. You may feel that the Staph infection is gone but the little traces left can multiply again after a period!
If you can go for high quality medications & commit to them for a certain period of time, you’re on track in eliminating Staph
completely.
For more information, research on them online or simply put down your email contacts for more info from me.
If this message has been helpful to you, please LIKE and SHARE it. You may save a life!
pls do drop me a mail on this, on....kc2swit@gmail.com
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Lombrozo(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Y don't u buy d front-page from Seun for ur advertisement.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 2:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Lombrozo: Y don't u buy d front-page from Seun for ur advertisement.
How is that done?
By the way, I won't really refer to this msg as an advert because I'm also sharing knowledge everyone can benefit from.

1 Like

Kc2swit: pls do drop me a mail on this, on....kc2swit@gmail.compls do drop me a mail on this, on....kc2swit@gmail.com
I just dropped you a mail. Pls confirm.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
The more you learn, the more you earn and fare.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2014
DJurry: The more you learn, the more you earn and fare.
Another scam. Follow out of your desperation and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by dunhill26(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
ismokeweed:
Another scam. Follow out of your desperation and ignorance.
He is not a scam
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
dunhill26:
He is not a scam
Accomplice

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
dunhill26:
i dnt knw u and u dnt knw me. Atleast a scamer can øffer solution to people problm. wht cn u offer?
At least I won't end up taking advantage of people's desperation and taking their money. If you suspect you have any bacteria infection, please go to a good hospital and see a urologist. Don't know y the mods can't hide these scam posts with phone numbers.

1 Like

Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by nelsoelomi(f): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
here is my mail elomnancy@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by nelsoelomi(f): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
[color=#000099]here is
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
dunhill26:

Thr is always doubters and discouragers like u, who dnt see beyond the 1st obstacle
Shut up. Thief.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
ismokeweed:
Shut up. Thief.
Enough with this dispute please.
@ismokeweed. It's sheer folly to conclude on something before you research for answers. Do your homework please before you criticize.
@dunhill. Thanks for backing me up but arguments don't always end well. Just let it go.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
jiggammenn@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
DJurry:
Enough with this dispute please.
@ismokeweed. It's sheer folly to conclude on something before you research for answers. Do your homework please before you criticize.
@dunhill. Thanks for backing me up but arguments don't always end well. Just let it go.
Multiple account.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2014
"Of all the attitudes we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far, the most life changing" - Zig Ziglar.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Exponental(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Exponental24@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Exponental: Exponental24@yahoo.com
Do check your mailbox now.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
For more educative posts about health problems & their solutions, endeavor to visit the swissgarde link below..
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
For a live chat with me to get answers to your questions or concerns, add me on BBM: 7F0B7CCA or text to my numbers below..
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by Bkdson2121: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pls here is my email bkdson88@gmail.com for more information from u.Desperately in nid of the solution 2 staph
DJurry:
Staph Infection has been a major concern to quite a number of Nigerians who look for means to be free of it. If you suffer from this infection, I’m sure the discomfort you go through is tiring; the internal heat, the boils, the wriggling feeling on your skin to mention a few disturb you. I don’t want you to give up in looking for a final cure. If you’re a male, it’s important you know that if the Staph stays for long in your body, it can affect your fertility. It can prevent you from having children!

completely.

For a live chat with me for answers to your questions or concerns, add me on BBM: 7F0B7CCA or text to my numbers below..

Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by anthonykind(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
How can i get this product, i am in sapele delta state, i need the product.
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 1:36am On Oct 12, 2014
anthonykind:
How can i get this product, i am in sapele delta state, i need the product.
Hello Mr. Anthony. You're welcome to this thread. The closest depot to you, where you can get it, is in Port-Harcourt. May I have your phone number?
Re: 2 Reasons Why Staph Won't Leave You! by DJurry(m): 1:49am On Oct 12, 2014
Bkdson2121:
Pls here is my email bkdson88@gmail.com for more information from u.Desperately in nid of the solution 2 staph
I understand your situation and Im eager to see u healthier.
Kindly check ur inbox now for more info. May I have your phone number?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Swollen Legs And Ankles / Help, Diagnosed With Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. / Where Can I Buy An Ovulation Kit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.