Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale (54774 Views)

Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / GOOD NEWS: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / Hyundai Cars N Suvs Is Now At Ur Doorstep To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by henryobinna(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

1.9m naira and they say low price. They're joking. They shouda reduced price to like 50, 50k. That time pedestrians will disappear on Lagos streets
you mean 50k?
even if na tecno own the company

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by otomatic(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
The cars are not "made in Nigeria" but "assembled in Nigeria". The real manufacturing was done abroad and then the completely knocked down parts were shipped down for assembling. I'll rather buy a more prestigious tokunbo SUV for 1.9milla than this KIA.

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by ducii: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
eunisam: N1.9million and you said is cheap? Abeg review the price. What happend to those days gulf was sold at the price list of N80,000 and N120,000? Any company that can produce such affordable car will be ontop.

so u are saying a brand new car should sell for a 120,000 Naira, the equivalent of $900. where in the world have you seen a brand new car for that amount. Nigerians sha we are never satisfied. smh

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by streetzdreamz(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1:

Who says a car of 1.9m is cheap? you ask a question about wat happened to the days of 80k - 120k cars and I told you "depreciation happen" You are hear asking me dumb question again!
lols,u funny eeh as in u got me giggling,was about commending u for d analysis u gave him wen I saw his oda question,ion think he read ur posts though,if not he wudnt have asked anoda question entirely...@ topic if d car's gat a high second hand value den ts good to go,I mean if t can stand d test of time on Nigerian roadsden 1.9m aint a biggie for a brand new car.

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
otomatic: The cars are not "made in Nigeria" but "assembled in Nigeria". The real manufacturing was done abroad and then the completely knocked down parts were shipped down for assembling. I'll rather buy a more prestigious tokunbo SUV for 1.9milla than this KIA.
What you have just said had been xplained in su sequent post.No car manufacturing company manufactures its whole parts.They all pay diff company and get cars assembled at a plant.Same as Toyota has plants in the Us and UK.Mercedes and Bmw has assembly parts too in the US

4 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by GENTLETEE(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
That price may have been affected by bureaucratic processes. There is nothing low about the starting price of N1.5m

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by GENTLETEE(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
GENTLETEE: That price may have been affected by bureaucratic processes. There is nothing low about the starting price of N1.5m
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
nobody is arguing if it's made in Nigeria or not. if na innoson some go don poss for pant...

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by redcliff: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
eunisam: N1.9million and you said is cheap? Abeg review the price. What happend to those days gulf was sold at the price list of N80,000 and N120,000? Any company that can produce such affordable car will be ontop.

Is it by force to be a car owner?

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
erico2k2:
What you have just said had been xplained in su sequent post.No car manufacturing company manufactures its whole parts.They all pay diff company and get cars assembled at a plant.Same as Toyota has plants in the Us and UK.Mercedes and Bmw has assembly parts too in the US
Bros save your breath, you go explain tire the same mumus go still dey repeat their opaks yarns.
The people who matter are not here on Nairaland debating rubbish. It doesn't stop the cars from sellling.

3 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by niceeric(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
As they come na him dem go comot......assembling cars on diesel power....how e go cheap?
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by redcliff: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
eunisam: another confusing analysis. Pls brake it down more.as in primary school standard. Lol

Any analysis lower than how he just broke it means you dont have any form of education at all....(which i dont think it can be broken down more)

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by tuoyoojo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1:

Hahahahah....Chief u too like awuf o
how many toks of that car u fit get for 1milla or less

Boss! Wen I say toks I dey refer to both 2nd hand, 3rd or fourth hand as d case my apply.go nairaland land auto section and see what miracles 1.9m go work....

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by marv1: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
omenka: For a brand new car I don't think it is too much tho. But in all honestly, I'd rather go for Volvo s40 2005 or Corolla Sports 2005, or Benz C230 2006 and keep the change instead of the purchasing the Hyundai.
. Those are my cars. U must be in the spirit.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Omachona: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Minimum wage #18000
Brand New car 1.5m.
Wage/cost
1.5m/18000
It takes an average of 7 years of total savings
The car is affordable but not cheap
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by omenka(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rose111:

Omenka if uve ever a brand new vehicle, u wouldnt think of driving even a fairly used car
With no intent to brag, I have two vehicles. I bought one brand new three years ago and the other fairly used, five years old. So yeah, I know exactly what I'm talking about bro.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by udemzyudex(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
olapluto: Is this not the same Vaswani who OBJ deported for top level corruption and thiefery?? GEJ just dey allow Criminals anyhow.
BTW, 1.5m, 1.9m is not cheap! Not many people can save that in a year.
Will you just shut that your dirty mouth,

Whats the problem with you guys ehn,if they sell it for #10m you will complain now they are selling it at a lower price and you're still complaining. Tell me where you can get a brand new car for #1.9m?

Its either you take it or you leave it for those who can afford it.

Owning a car is not by force.

Seriously Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

If you think its too expensive then go and buy brand new Honda or toyota.

Mofos.

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by basadenet: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good move but still not affordable for average Nigerians. Nigerians are looking at something between .5M to N1 Million price tag.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by chinkichun: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Eldavido1:

If #1 fit buy u bread in 1980, u go nid #165 to buy the same bread today cause of inflation.

So also if you earned 1 naira then, you will earn 165 naira now. Except the economy has gone really bad in all that time like in the case of Nigeria. But ordinarily, the exchange rate between two currencies does not really matter. What matters is the strength and wealth distribution of such nation.

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by piagetskinner(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
englishmart: Made in Nigeria or coupled in Nigeria?
embarassed

Well, I have #999,000. Can I get any of those cars?
you can, if u add 899,000 to ur 999,000 capish?
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by udemzyudex(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
otomatic: The cars are not "made in Nigeria" but "assembled in Nigeria". The real manufacturing was done abroad and then the completely knocked down parts were shipped down for assembling. I'll rather buy a more prestigious tokunbo SUV for 1.9milla than this KIA.
Yeah,you will buy it with your mouth...talk is cheap.
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Did anyone notice the MD's name is TOKUNBO or is it just me? angry

2 Likes

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by bamite(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
redcliff:

Is it by force to be a car owner?
i wonder
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by fairheven: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
olapluto: Is this not the same Vaswani who OBJ deported for top level corruption and thiefery?? GEJ just dey allow Criminals anyhow.
BTW, 1.5m, 1.9m is not cheap! Not many people can save that in a year.
Those guys that imported rice for years without paying for custom duty,they are back seekin whu to swindle.

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by fopdnewton: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Brand new of a hyundai sells betWeen 2.5mil to 3.2mil, for 1.9mil it's cheap and affordablE. Thatss almost a 1mil difference. Nigerians appreciate the effort of a hardworking president. Long Live Nigeria. 1love

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by wolexy2020(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Toks2008:

That is just the point.

Until we have new good cars for 700 to 900k,people will still prefer tokunbo
After buying a new car for 500k, you will expect to use it for 50years.. later una go call am fake...

Oldest rolls royce is about 100years old and its still working
Dem neva do major repair for d car before...
Who catch my drift undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by piagetskinner(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
I do not still understand what these guys mean by "made in Nigeria"...when one mentions ford, US comes to mind,peugeot,france comes to mind. Tata,india comes to mind. BMw or Mercedes,germany comes to mind. hyundai or toyota s/korea/japan comes to mind...so which one b our own?

Ps: 1.9million is quite expensive for a 1.2litre hyundai i10. when govt says they want to help the masses,that isn't their primary objective, Their motive is just how to accrue billions for themselves#

1 Like

Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by lagdmark(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
PDP again looking for election money
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by ducii: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
piagetskinner: I do not still understand what these guys mean by "made in Nigeria"...when one mentions ford, US comes to mind,peugeot,france comes to mind. Tata,india comes to mind. BMw or Mercedes,germany comes to mind. hyundai or toyota s/korea/japan comes to mind...so which one b our own?

Come! you have not heard of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) Abi?

Ps: 1.9million is quite expensive for a 1.2litre hyundai i10. when govt says they want to help the masses,that isn't their primary objective, Their motive is just how to accrue billions for themselves#
Re: Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale by ocelot2006(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
lokito:

1.9m naira and they say low price. They're joking. They shouda reduced price to like 50, 50k. That time pedestrians will disappear on Lagos streets

1.9mil? Jeez, that is really low!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

YES!!!Buy Cars Below 500k From Germany Without Clearing .......pictures Inside / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) / Comprehensive/Third Party Auto Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.