Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515305 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ShirelleBaby: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

Cooking
- To dream of cooking broth or soup predict sudden rise to a position of great power

- Cooking also portends marital comfort

Egusi(Melon)
- Portends an omen of hope and of a surprising turn of events in connection with whatever concerns you most of the time.
thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Johnwell, i can interpret most of my dreams bt this one is confusing.
I saw two kids playing- a girl and a boy. The girl was my child. I came and told her to stop playing wit the male child and took her away from where they were playing.As we were leaving, i said in my mind that i shldnt have give her d advise to stop playing wit d male child as both of them are siblings.

Am i abt to conceive a girl, then a boy?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by MrT2011(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirAweezy:

I beg to disagree with the above.. Sir.

Saddness in dreams doesn't have two meaning.. It'll happen.. Except by divine intervention(which is prayer).

Once you miss a bus in the dream or you are to resume a Job which they called you for.. But unfortunately you couldn't get it again in that dream.. Pls tell the person to pray!

By the way... Why don't you support ur interpretation with evidence, bible or Koran anything you believe in...

I assume with this your gift of interpretation.. You should be able to interprets leafs too. If not work harder pls.

I didn't write this to rubbish your good intention.. I'm writing to save you from blasphemy. (Which has the greatest rot).

Thank you sir!

SHOTOP! WINCHI!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Barywhyte(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

She had what it takes to make your future bright, but the ancestral powers or strongman of your father's house manipulated her through dream because they knew she was spiritually weak,.. hmm (is she married?)

what a sad news, am from such family, but God lifted me above their wicked ancestral covenant/curses, Please call me, so many from this thread has called. in your case i don't have much to say here.

am eagerly awaiting your call.

Omg! omg!! You are right. very very right! You just said smthing that I never saw In all my years that I have been thinkin about this dream. I will call you sir I promise
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Sheguama: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sirs,
Pls what does it mean for one to be bitten by snake in a dream in a location that the person just traveled to(all this happened in the dream);

2. A friend told me that she was celebrating birthday in her dream ( 2 times in 2 nights). Pls what's the interpratations?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Izzyizzie(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Following...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by MrT2011(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
azubyky: A friend was tellin me of his dream pls can u help wit the interpretation. According to him, he fail into a big dark pit, as he was falling it seem the pit is a botomless pit coz he was not reaching the end /ground of the pit and a lady at the top of the pit point a touch at him (inside the pit) saying "havnt gotten to the end/ground of the pit? But another thing he notice was that it seem he was tryin to come out of the pit slowly b4 he woke up. Pls Can u xplain...

This one name Gwobe grin cheesy
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by MrT2011(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
azubyky: A friend was tellin me of his dream pls can u help wit the interpretation. According to him, he fail into a big dark pit, as he was falling it seem the pit is a botomless pit coz he was not reaching the end /ground of the pit and a lady at the top of the pit point a touch at him (inside the pit) saying "havnt gotten to the end/ground of the pit? But another thing he notice was that it seem he was tryin to come out of the pit slowly b4 he woke up. Pls Can u xplain...

This one na Gwobe grin cheesy undecided
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Barywhyte:

Omg! omg!! You are right. very very right! You just said smthing that I never saw In all my years that I have been thinkin about this dream. I will call you sir I promise

It is never too late, with God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
mercylicious: @Johnwell, i can interpret most of my dreams bt this one is confusing.
I saw two kids playing- a girl and a boy. The girl was my child. I came and told her to stop playing wit the male child and took her away from where they were playing.As we were leaving, i said in my mind that i shldnt have give her d advise to stop playing wit d male child as both of them are siblings.

Am i abt to conceive a girl, then a boy?

in the physical do you have children? is she one of your child?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Azubyky

You friend must re-trace is steps and return back to GOD.
Bottomless pit means,destruction,untimely death,et al

The pit represent hell,darkness and fall.
the lady,means, way of life.
Ask,beg him to quit is ways before its too late.
tanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by miz4oxley(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hello Johnwell,
I just stumbled on this topic and It just hit me that our
lastborn was joking about a dream he dreamt lastweek.
It goes thus; he dreamt he was @ the beach swimming and
catching fun, and later he saw himself on a stage with King
Sunny Ade singing sort of, although he loves music. What do
you think of such dream.[b]Hello Johnwell,
you think of such dream.[/b]Hello Johnwell,
you think of such dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ op you have not reply mine.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by alien1: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

1st- Dream of Treasure:
- To find a treasure in the dream predicts prosperity
- To dream of digging for one in the dream portends improving health/wealth
- To dive for one portends valuable gift or unexpected legacy

2nd- Dream of Your mum late grandmother:
- Though she handed over what she took from you, both of you need deliverance from ancestral powers
- I pity those that are still making such mistakes of inviting elderly family members to their house just because you delivered a baby. Most of us suffering today is as a result of the mistakes/ignorance/wickedness of the past generations.

3rd – Dream of digging well of water
Interpretation of this dream varies according to the circumstance of the dreamer; if he is a business man, student or employed.
- To dig a hard soil and slow in doing in the dream suggest hard time and much struggle before you can get result.
- To dig a soft soil in the dream or experience digging to be easy suggests bumper harvest ahead of you within a short while and in an easy way
- To dig a pit and get to water level with smiles suggests open door and breakthrough in the offing.
thanks,already went for deliverance this year.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Mercilicious

the gal and the boy represent two decisions,which often tends to surface whenever u want to do somethin at one point or the other in your life.
You always make the right one but you doubts might trigger what u fear.
Always bbelief ursef and let none or ur family decide for u.
Pray also God to always help u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Katier00(f): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
ledafaze:

I like ur dream life.

First, its a journey u are going and u will still see itself continuing they journey... The first ladies u gave the money to paved way for u through the mermaid while the children are to take you through another path if u had given them money. Without a slippers is something I can't get to phantom ... Either it was collected as something to prove ur passage or u won't be needing it in ur next phase of journey.

Ur second dream shows u dream so well... If u sleep for just 5 mins, u will have a dream... Prove me wrong. Dreaming within a dream is only meant for special people... Its nice sure going two stages and I would like to get to seven stages one day but people say people get lost in dream phases.... Anyways... The dead person came to warn u about something but seeing that u won't be afraid seeing him, he came in his normal self but u were not afraid but outspoken... Which they don't like and had to tell him who he is... He has passed his message, I would advice u not to reckon the message but continue ur normal prayer session if u are in any. The lady in white... Seems u are a lady... Dunno that part...

BTW do u remember the name of the mermaid?

Following
I also dream within my dream and i also dream when enemies tries to attack me, i will start running then begin to fly away from them. Pls what does this mean? It happens almost every night
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by MrT2011(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ajibel: I most of the time dream that I turned into a Python, not violent tho', what does it mean embarassed

Hmmm,
You may be possessed because seeing snake in dreams means serpent (evil). So turning into snake itself; hmmm you can now finish the interpretation undecided
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ajibel

yours is the most powerful of all,sorry to say.

I'd advice you go for deliverance,it wil take some great man of God to help out....

i won't wnt to go further than that for some reasons.
pls do asap coz its an inborn,unkown spirit.
Please,no bible verses can help with thse but deliverance.
U are female?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by MrT2011(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
egbaguy: This OP is a business man...........he will surely have something to sell to the dreamers. Chai....people are gullible sha. If u av any dream,good or bad,just pray about it personally!!!!! Telling people ur dream isnt a good thing.

Don't be ignorant! There are more you need to know... ...to enable you realise where to channel your prayers.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Katier00: I also dream within my dream and i also dream when enemies tries to attack me, i will start running then begin to fly away from them. Pls what does this mean? It happens almost every night
Do not deviate,God is been ur help.
continue and don't live that church.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Katier00: I also dream within my dream and i also dream when enemies tries to attack me, i will start running then begin to fly away from them. Pls what does this mean? It happens almost every night
Do not deviate,God is been ur help.
continue with ur prayer life and don't leave that church.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Liverpoolfc(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell: Airplane Continued.....

- To see yourself travelling to somewhere by air in the dream suggests unusual open doors, breakthroughs, progress, victory, success, or speedy answer to your problems. It also suggests you will probably hear news from a distance and, or concerning someone who lives far away.

- If you boarded one but it develop fault or landed roughly in the dream, it forecast that your efforts to quick breakthrough may be thwarted.

- To fly in one and it landed safely in the dream portends success in your undertakings, foreign benefits, good news and prosperity in the offing.

- To fly in bad or foggy weather in the dream suggests confusion, difficulties, or satanic hindrance to your journey.

- To see airplane soaring far into the sky in the dream, means to be moved by the spirit through the gifts of the Holy Spirit. The meaning has to be related to the size of the airplane, such as; a passenger plane portends church, while a small airplane means your person or ministry. A large airplane soaring means the church at large are filled with the gift of the spirit, or are experiencing spiritual revival and elevation. Small airplane suggests you as a person is experiencing spiritual elevation or you are loaded in the spirit, or with gifts of the spirit.
i have never touch, enter or come close to a plane in reality. This may explain why i hv never dreamt of it.
Back to the topic: there is no fixed interpretation to any dream. Be careful of what you wish cos you might get it.
I dreamt i was the senator representing my constituency. Bt in my present state, except God come to pick me from this position and place me there, i dnt know how possible it can be. The dream did not stop there, i dreamt i was the president of this country.
NB haters beware, if you hate this dream, do the needful and hug the nearest transformer.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
@shagauman

Its like you are planning to move from where u are at the moment or might want embark on a journey.

Be careful where u go,what part or event u attend.
inshort, be watchful of where u go. The snake represent sudden death.
Move close to God.
And for ur friend,pray for her she seems to be the expose type so as nt to..?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
I had very WET DREAM last night and was interrupted by the earthquake! Can yo interpret that?....mtchewww Conglomerate of Doofus's!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Juliana7: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Following...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
What a load of RUBBISH
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by darisgod(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell: Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Yesterday afternoon I had a dream n am so confused abt it

In my dream I had another dream,I saw a neighbor's daugther ,she was kidnapped by one blind man I saw d man so when her mom came back,she was looking for her as I was about to tell her who took her daughter I went blind so I woke up from d dream(2nd dream),when I woke up I couldn't still see so i saw myself in d sitting den I saw her mom dir told her to give me water to wash my face DAT I can't see any tin she gave but still can't see.....I finally woke up to real life felt d impact on ma eyes I prayed Sha but I don't understand at all

Pls help translate

Questions are welcome!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tollsyn(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
what is d meaning of these dreams:
(1) when a young lady who is not married dreamt of getin pregnamt in her dream.
(2) she also dreamt of being raped.
(3) gettin married 2her current bf.

@johnwell and ebankole
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by stunningjudy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ johnwell, i had this dream where a guy that i don't like came for my hand in marriage and i was @ the backyard cooking and he was with his people in the parlour. Then my mum came to cal me but i was so angry that i started crying before i woke up. Pls interprete
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by delishpot: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
SundayPhilip: Pls help. I am a male but recently, i saw myself being pregnant in a dream. Could you interpret it for me. @op pls attend to me na

Chei, I heard pregnancy in dream mean expectation. Looking for something to workout positively in ones life.

Just my own o. OP oya take over.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Barywhyte(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

It is never too late, with God all things are possible

Thnk u so much sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
@tollsyn

Its all result to same meaning.
Pregnant without bein married,her way of life need to be re-trace.

Molested: still her way of life, where she visit,how she dresses,kind of friends she moves with.
Gettin married to 2 guys,distruction and let down.
She needs to change her way of life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.