Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515266 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
https:///+Z3dUPPHuddo3Y2M0

Or

+19177735377 (Telegram only)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
OfficialMrsJ:
Hello @Johnwell, I would like you to interpret a dream for me. I cannot join telegram via the link provided it's not going can you please send me your WhatsApp so I can add you? If anyone has joined can you please send me the real telegram link

+19177735377 (telegram only)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Royalpriest9301:
hello johhwell I have been having series of dreams and I'll share it with you and I'll number them....
1. I dreamt I was being anointed but in real life I'm not truly a born again.
- Who anointed you?
- Where were you anointed?
- What were you anointed with?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Royalpriest9301:
hello johhwell I have been having series of dreams and I'll share it with you and I'll number them....

2. I dreamt I was flying but I can only see with one eye like something is blocking my other eye view, then I saw some of my friends doing the same.

- How did you fly? (wings, mat, leaves, etc)
- how was your appearance and that of your friends on flight?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
KellyFORMAT:
Who will help me interpret this

Me and my best friend was sharing food to several people.

- what kinda food were you sharing?
- how was your appearance?
- who were your guests?

Sharing of food may signify any of this;

1) If you didn't eat what you shared it means back to sender....
What you were fed with was given back to their owners.

2) prosperity, general happy occasion, joy, etc.

God bless you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by KellyFORMAT(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
johnwell:

- what kinda food were you sharing?
- how was your appearance?
- who were your guests?

Sharing of food may signify any of this;

1) If you didn't eat what you shared it means back to sender....
What you were fed with was given back to their owners.

2) prosperity, general happy occasion, joy, etc.

God bless you!

The people we were sharing the food to was like the less privileged and it was snacks and drinks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
KellyFORMAT:

The people we were sharing the food to was like the less privileged and it was snacks and drinks.

Alright! Do as instructed.

Ask God for the grace.

God bless!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2023
johnwell:

Good morning, please can you give more details

@Johnwell. Sir, I have been having a lot of dreams lately and I kindly need interpretations to them,Sir. Below are the order in which the dream occurred;

1) I dreamt of killing a black snake and I threw the snake inside a bowl of water. That dream was set at our former house in the presence of my two sisters.

2) I dreamt of writing Agric sc exam in Waec, in the dream I went to toilet during the exam, on my return my booklet had been taken away by the invigilator because she said I answered the questions too well and I pled with her to return my booklet to me but she didn't.

3) I also dreamt of being given a Visa even though I didn't apply for it.

4) I recently dreamt again that I was on my way home from work around 7pm, I then saw myself in an unfamiliar area with houses, everywhere became very dark as I was trying to get home and I needed to get home before it was too late b'cos I didnt want to stay out late. So, I branched at an unknown family home to ask for direction on how to get to my destination on time, even though I was in a hurry I spent like 5minutes with these people (they were very kind to me and treated me like they knew me but I ddnt know them), we were playing at their house' backyard beside a fireplace, on leaving them I took the short cut I was told to take, within seconds I entered into another street; this street was big, bright and familiar. It was sunny on the street I entered and everywhere was bright though it was supposed to be night. I was really happy that I found my way in that dream.

5) Three days ago, I dreamt that my mom came to see me in my old secondary school and in that dream I was very happy to see her. After greetings and appreciating her dressing, she gave me locust beans and on returning to class in that dream I told a classmate that I asked my mom to bring the locust beans for me in school, I then gave the friend part of the locust beans and she ate.

NOTE in reality I have graduated from secondary school for years now,Sir.

6) I dreamt yesterday that I was in an area with my younger Sister, in that dream she told me that someone told her that a mango tree used to be very close to where we were and that the mango tree has been cut but I told her that I have seen the mango tree and that it has not been cut, so I pointed the tree to her, the mango tree was covered with plenty green but fresh mango fruits, I then told her that the fruits are green because it was not Mango season and that all those fruits would be ripe in few months time and that we should exercise patience. We just looked on how fruitful the mango tree was in amazement.

Please, what do they mean?I will appreciate knowing what all these dreams mean, Sir
Thanks in advance, Sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

1) I dreamt of killing a black snake and I threw the snake inside a bowl of water. That dream was set at our former house in the presence of my two sisters.

Snake signifies satanic power at work. The degree of evil is determined by the characteristics of the snake (poisonous/venom/strength and size).

- Killing one is victory over dark powers!
- Former house: means either powers attacking you from your previous environment or spirit of backwardness, retrogression and, or reverse.
- Sister represents many things; I guess you're female.... As a female, sister represents domestic disagreements, church, or sister for real. (How's your relationship with your said sisters?)

- Bowl: why did you throw it into the bowl? Who's bowl was it? What warrants that? Was the water in the bowl clean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

2) I dreamt of writing Agric sc exam in Waec, in the dream I went to toilet during the exam, on my return my booklet had been taken away by the invigilator because she said I answered the questions too well and I pled with her to return my booklet to me but she didn't.

This is a very complicated dream, it's not a good one.

- Upcoming obstacle, delay in progress, or frustration by envious witchcraft.

- If the examination venue was your previous school it signifies fruitless struggle, wasted efforts, demotion and stagnation.

You've to wage war againt the agent of darkness assigned to frustrate your efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

3) I also dreamt of being given a Visa even though I didn't apply for it.

- The kinda visa and country will help!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

4) I recently dreamt again that I was on my way home from work around 7pm, I then saw myself in an unfamiliar area with houses, everywhere became very dark as I was trying to get home and I needed to get home before it was too late b'cos I didnt want to stay out late. So, I branched at an unknown family home to ask for direction on how to get to my destination on time, even though I was in a hurry I spent like 5minutes with these people (they were very kind to me and treated me like they knew me but I ddnt know them), we were playing at their house' backyard beside a fireplace, on leaving them I took the short cut I was told to take, within seconds I entered into another street; this street was big, bright and familiar. It was sunny on the street I entered and everywhere was bright though it was supposed to be night. I was really happy that I found my way in that dream.

- Darkness means hidden secrets, spiritual blindness, setbacks, confusion, setbacks, impossibilities, satanic hidden agenda, evil powers at work, sin, or difficult times ahead.

- Walking your way through darkness to light: means you shall achieve great success after initial difficulties through divine intervention/divine helpers/divine direction.

- walking in the light means approaching happiness, promise of renewed hope and cheerfulness.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

5) Three days ago, I dreamt that my mom came to see me in my old secondary school and in that dream I was very happy to see her. After greetings and appreciating her dressing, she gave me locust beans and on returning to class in that dream I told a classmate that I asked my mom to bring the locust beans for me in school, I then gave the friend part of the locust beans and she ate.

NOTE in reality I have graduated from secondary school for years now,Sir.

You've to shake this dream prayerfully. Is this the same school you wrote the Agricultural Science examination?

Jeremiah 33:3 says Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Use this scripture in your prayers, ask God to show you the mystery behind this repeated dreams of your former school/house.

- Prayer against backwardness as well.
- Pray against any power holding you/your star/your destiny/your glory back in that school. Terrorise the school with prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

6) I dreamt yesterday that I was in an area with my younger Sister, in that dream she told me that someone told her that a mango tree used to be very close to where we were and that the mango tree has been cut but I told her that I have seen the mango tree and that it has not been cut, so I pointed the tree to her, the mango tree was covered with plenty green but fresh mango fruits, I then told her that the fruits are green because it was not Mango season and that all those fruits would be ripe in few months time and that we should exercise patience. We just looked on how fruitful the mango tree was in amazement.

- Be careful of false information
- That's the meaning, PATIENCE
- Ripe mango means success, good health and joy

But in other not to wait in vain you've to call upon the Almighty/Consuming Fire to shield your awaited blessings.

+19177735377 (Telegram)

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2023
johnwell:

Snake signifies satanic power at work. The degree of evil is determined by the characteristics of the snake (poisonous/venom/strength and size).

- Killing one is victory over dark powers!
- Former house: means either powers attacking you from your previous environment or spirit of backwardness, retrogression and, or reverse.
- Sister represents many things; I guess you're female.... As a female, sister represents domestic disagreements, church, or sister for real. (How's your relationship with your said sisters?)

- Bowl: why did you throw it into the bowl? Who's bowl was it? What warrants that? Was the water in the bowl clean?

Thank you so much for shinning a light to this. May God bless you in all of your ways, Sir.

The dream was set at the passage of our former house (We have left the house like 18year ago in reality), the snake was long and thin, I had no idea if it is a venomous snake. I threw it in a bowl of clean water after killing it because I wanted to be double sure the snake died.
The people I was with in the dream were my Elder Sister and Younger Sister.
Thanks, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2023
johnwell:

You've to shake this dream prayerfully. Is this the same school you wrote the Agricultural Science examination?

Jeremiah 33:3 says Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Use this scripture in your prayers, ask God to show you the mystery behind this repeated dreams of your former school/house.

- Prayer against backwardness as well.
- Pray against any power holding you/your star/your destiny/your glory back in that school. Terrorise the school with prayers.
The school in this particular dream was the former school I went to in reality, and I have had reccuring dreams of me in that school several times. However,the environment I wrote the Agric-sc exam was not my former school but an unknown location, I didn't know how I got there for the exam in the dream.

I will start praying intensely now. I need God' grace!
Thanks, Sir. I am overwhelmingly grateful.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2023
johnwell:

- Darkness means hidden secrets, spiritual blindness, setbacks, confusion, setbacks, impossibilities, satanic hidden agenda, evil powers at work, sin, or difficult times ahead.

- Walking your way through darkness to light: means you shall achieve great success after initial difficulties through divine intervention/divine helpers/divine direction.

- walking in the light means approaching happiness, promise of renewed hope and cheerfulness.
Thank you, Sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2023
johnwell:

- The kinda visa and country will help!
Residency Visa to USA. In the dream, though I was happy to get a Visa I didnt apply for but I was confused about how my passport got to the Lagos
US embassy in the first place and why I went their to collect the stamped passport since I didn't apply for Visa. I didn't know what took me there in the dream.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2023
johnwell:

- If the examination venue was your previous school it signifies fruitless struggle, wasted efforts, demotion and stagnation.

You've to wage war againt the agent of darkness assigned to frustrate your efforts.

May God delivers me from every spirit of struggle, stagnation and backwardness.

Thank you so much for your time and I must say I appreciate you for helping people. May God Almighty reward your kindness, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
ademijuwonlo:

May God delivers me from every spirit of struggle, stagnation and backwardness.

Thank you so much for your time and I must say I appreciate you for helping people. May God Almighty reward your kindness, Sir.

There's no situation God cannot change, He's been doing it and will do it for you, in Jesus name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sniperr007(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
johnwell:

Telegram link and number isn't available.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
johnwell:

There's no situation God cannot change, He's been doing it and will do it for you, in Jesus name!

Amen. Thank you so much Sir for the words of hope.
I am very grateful.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
sniperr007:

Telegram link and number isn't available.

+19177735377 (telegram)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by AceRoyal: 9:13pm On May 15, 2023
ebankole:

You are a good manager, and a disciplined person when it comes to managing your resources but be careful, but be wise to not deprive yourself of basic needs and luxuries.

Bless you.

Hello Sir,

How can I contact you please.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by siesmyencounter: 4:22am On May 16, 2023
@ebankole.....

Please, please and Please I need you interpret these dreams for me.

I do see myself in the houses I once lived before when I was growing up Also Some people that we grew up together before .

How can I contact you...? It's important.

I anticipate.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dotkung: 8:12am On May 16, 2023
@ebankole and johnwell, please I want to know the meaning of this dream I had this morning as ibwas about waking up.
I saw in my dream that we were supposed to bath with something that look like cassava peel because the family members had a certain skin infection but I was reluctant to use the preparation and my eldest brother wanted to force me to use it by using a dirty slang/statement on me which I sternly warned him against using such language for me. I later took later took the preparation with soap to the bathroom to bathe. As I was I was about taking my bath (already naked), a lady (my current co-church member) came to the same bathroom, I felt somehow and she left. A younger step brother later joined me in the bathroom and he was using my water until he almost finished it. I had to shout on him to bring me another water which he did. About 4, 5 people also later joined me in the same bathroom (among which there is a recognised secondary school colleague), they took my soap to use and I had to attack them one by one until they forcefully released the soap for me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On May 30, 2023
Good morning, please I dreamt I invited a lady to make my hair but before she came I went out with my friend, we came back late and the lady was already waiting for me. She first fixed a wig but I wasn't satisfied with the look I asked her to lose it and do long braiding and it was beautiful. I asked my mom to give me the money I gave her to keep for me for the hair and my mom became angry about the money when I gave the lady her money and my mom was fighting me cos I querying her to give the lady her money and she even asked me to leave her house that night. After some some minutes I came back to apologize to my mom but she won't accept and I was supposed to go to a party or something but because of that my friend and I couldn't go

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.