Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (514640 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by yomi007k(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
agonbello:
Don't cut the ties of good friendship and you shall be successful in life.

God knows best.
Tnx sir, God bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leonshom(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Probably you like taking softdrinks, especially coca-cola. Sum dreams are just normal !

freecocoa: Okay, so last night I dreamt we were just playing around with coca-cola product corks, (removing the rubber under it)and I discovered that, any one I opened,had a free drink offer under it, infact all my own, came with a free drink offer,to the amazement of every other person.

Please can anyone help on what this could mean? Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
3cycle:
It. Depends where u were made the king.
If it was in a strange land, beside a stream, in ur village, with strange ppl around then u have been initiated into a demonic cult. But if u were made a king in church at home with mum/dad around or in your place of work then get ready for celebrations

tnx 4 d response. Actually, in d dream, my brother ws actually present wif one other guy I knw, bt other faces were strange.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Akalia(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
agonbello:

1. You are about to take a step that will lead to ur breakthrough, but fear is holding u down.

2. If u r driving: u r or will b a leader or If u r a man,take good care marriage if u r, and if u aren't, u r about to b grin.

If som1 is driving u: u just had or will have a new leader. If u r a woman, be respectful to ur hubby, if u aren't married, u r about to b grin.

3. Almost same as one.

In summary "LEADERSHIP" is d main point of ur dream(s).

God knows best
Amen, thank you so kindly.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
yomi007k:
Tnx sir, God bless.
u r welcome. Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=agonbello]

Hmm.

According to ur dream, the one that disappoints you is the one you are holding unto. While the one that is holding unto you is "suppose" to be the best. If we are to go strictly by the dream, the second guy is ur man, and if you neglect the 2nd guy and hold on to d 1st, d u will loose both.

However, my advice is for you to pray hard. Ask your Lord to make a good choice for you between the two, and I believe He won't let you down.

Like I said, I don't interpret dreams, I only attempt to give meaning to dreams. Despite the fact that I correctly predicted ur situation, just put my attempt into consideration but don't take it serious.[/quote

OP u are so on point.I'm good at interpreting dreams too,so I actually suspected this.But how do u mean d one dt dissapointed me?u mean d one I ran to wit his private car dat I ended up not meeting?]
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Akalia: Amen, thank you so kindly.
always welcome
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Benswaggy:

tnx 4 d response. Actually, in d dream, my brother ws actually present wif one other guy I knw, bt other faces were strange.
Pray against destiny snatchers!
Some people or asmodeus are monitoring your success and might prevent u from being what God want to make u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=Elesta][/quote]

Yes madam. The one you wia running to and didn't get to meet him.

Sometimes, dreams aren't direct, so it might mean d one u r holding unto (running to) and he is misbehaving (didn't meet him)

God knows best.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by henrysam(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
If one dreamt of being beating by rain. What is the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by walemoses2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
There is this dream i have had more than 4 times now,it goes thus,parking a car somewhere only to come back and discover not there again,my mind tells me this is bad,though i have been praying about it but am still looking forward to something specific from any Joseph of our time. cheers
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
henrysam: If one dreamt of being beating by rain. What is the meaning.

Rain is usually a blessing bro. So pray for blessings, more of it from ur Lord.

God knows best.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: Yes, I dream alot, but most times I don't understand what the dream means. I don't remember the name of the mermaid. Do you think these dreams I'm having are bad, because sometimes I get scared. Can you tell me more about dreaming within a dream?

Dreaming is the best thing that can happen to a man. Any man that does not dream is a dead living man. If u want to know more about spirituality and dreams, watch the movie inception, matrix and the celestine prophecy: the ninth insight. Things are happening around us and the only way we can understand is through dreams.

Our physical connects with the spiritual only using dreams. That us the language that shows that the spiritual is trying trying to connect with the physical be it what has passed and relevant, ongoing or upcoming in the nearest future or extinct future grin.

There are times that u dream and u wake up seeing itself so scared or sweating profusely... Dreams are good. Just get a big book, write ur dreams in there as soon as u wake up and keep writing them taking good note of the environment and every element. Some days, open the dream log and read through so u can keep understanding.... If there are things u want to say in the dream, start by saying it loud.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mogenerous: Had this dream long ago but it still bothers me... Had the dream like a year after my dad die. I was frequently seeing until this very day. He came him and took my hands then headed to a room where he keeps his credentials.. he placed a white bowl filled with water, added something's including pepper, all ds small pepper that some people use in making herbs for sick people... I then asked him if he was leaving again, he smiled and said, no am here to stay... and I woke up... what baffles me is I haven't really been seeing in my dreams liked I used to since then. I hardly even see him in my dreams now

Johnwell
Ledafaze

He died... U miss him... U think about him always... He is saying he is seeing u... His spirit is still around... But I will advice u move on. Pray to God through Christ by the power of the holy spirit that He should move u ahead by force.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by honeybear100(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
I had a dream that I was naked in a very big field that do not have an end, I looked at my left and right I couldn't see the end, even my front and back don't have an end, I was in the middle naked. So I noticed something was written at the back of my left leg... three lines following each other from up 2 down of my left leg. Please can you tell me what that means...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Mogenerous(f): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Mogenerous(f): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
xandeross: Dream about fish.

I had this dream in the hot afternoon, I dream that i was catching fish and I caught a large one, but as I was calling on my friends to come see the fish while trying to pull it out, it fell and ran.

I threw the hook again and I later caught a bigger fish that was bigger than the other one that fell back, and this time I pulled it out of the river successfully and I could eventually call my friends to come see my fish.

Please please interpret. [color=#990000][/color]

Congratulation, it's not a bad dream... pray for it to manifest

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
delishpot: OP, in ny dream I went to the market and I saw roudy people. I stopped to see if it was a riot so i will jejely turn around and leave but it wasnt so I proceded, a few mins later I saw two monkeys comming towards me, they look like they were just playing with each other one min and then fighting the next min. I was confused again like are they fighting or playing. Before I had time to think, my leg was bitten by them monkeys in the market and they both dropped dead as soon as I was bitten. I did not see blood from the spot but I fell down crying and asking people to get me to the doctors fast cos they may have rabies or some disease. People around asked me to walk to the hospital I said no. That I dont want my blood pumping fast cos physical excercse can hasten thr heart rate and move the poison in my blood faster around my body. That they should carry me. As at when I woke up they were calling for an ambulance no one carried me up they called the ambulance I heard the siren and then woke up.

Note, I am not sure if I was bitten by both or one, but I know I was bitten and they both just died as soon as I felt the pain of the bite.

Market signifies the world

Crowd to dream of an orderly good-nurtured crowd forecasts approaching wide opportunities that brings increasing happiness and joy

Monkey Generic meaning of monkey is dishonesty, addiction, mischief, foolishness, spirit of jungle, wilderness spirit, and deceitful friends.

if you are single and see monkey in your dream, watch the person you are going out with as he or she is not faithful, the worst of all the monkey attacked you.

It's a sign of disappointment (maybe relationship) at the point of breakthrough (celebration)
Chipsy1: Hello everyone! My problem Is quite uniquely strange. I've been dating this lovely girl that I tend to marry tongue by Gods' grace, for the past 4-years nd all this while, I've never seen her for once in my dream, as in...never seen her. I love her nd she loves me more, bt dis talk of "girl of ur dream"...wot does, I mean, wia do I stand on dis? Is she really d one 4 me Thanks in anticipation...happy sunday y'all!

You pray and ask God for that, no man can tell you who your wife is except you and God that created you. Pray about your future with her.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
leonshom: Eating in the dream, is it diabolical or normal?

Eating in the dream represents to partake, covenant, friendship, fellowship, devour, consume, witchcraft, healing.

interpretation to eating in the dream has much to do with What you eat, how you eat and with whom you eat.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
kike100: I had a dream that I was pregnant but didn't tell anyone, suddenly someone got to know and told everyone. So much that they found out who I was pregnant for (I didn't know the person till I was told), the man's family had come to pay the dowry to everyone including my boss in the office and everyone was disappointed that I didn't tell them of the pregnancy. I was angry and refused bitterly that even if he owns the pregnancy I was never going to marry him. I recognize all the faces in the dream.
Please what could this mean?

It's a very complicated issue, you can call me, I have some questions to ask you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Sacramento4real(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
My dream is what i call it.I do not give in to unnecessary fear that would eventually lead to torment.Over the years,satan has made us feel so entrapped that all we see is evil all around us.It is the meaning that u give to ur dream that it becomes.If u see ur self eating in ur dream,what stops u from waking up and start thanking God for feeding your spirit man and taking u to the next level of ur spiritul standing.
?When u see ur self swimming in ur dream,what stops u from waking up and start giving God thanks for making u to swim in His Glory.I bet u when u do this,the devil will be confused and get off ur case.Confuse the devil,instead of giving him unnecessary attention.Life and death lie in the power of the tongue.When u speak evil,evil will always accompany u.See only the positives in ur dreams.

Somebody shout Halleluyaaaaaaaaaa.......

5 Likes

CzarChris: Personally, I believe in the hidden interpretation and the ability of dreams to have information on the future, present and past.
But that does not rule out that sometimes our subconscious mind plays tricks on us that we sometimes take to be real.
For example, I hate okro soup, but yesterday I visited an aunty who served me okro soup and eba as entertainment. When I looked into the soup, I saw the energy that went into it, I just managed to eat it just to be polite. When I got home I almost smoked a pack of B&H and drank 2 bottles of stout just to get the taste out of my mouth, only to find myself eating that same okro soup in the dream.
Some people watch horror movies only to re-enact it in their dream life.
Those this scenario I painted above also count for eating in the dream?

yeah wink
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by MrMann1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
valmunich: I can't remember a thing about most of my dreams till I see it happening in reality
Exactly my experience.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by samx4real(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is really good... keep it up!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Akalia: I have re-ocurring dreams of hesitating to make a jump or climb something out of fear. Even sometimes someone urges me to do it and I see someone else doing the same thing.
(2) What does it mean to see oneself driving or been driven by someone.
(3) What does seeing onself wear a military outfit or been in a position of authority mean.
I 'd be grateful for a candid interpretion. Thanks.

the summary of your dream means you have a ministerial call
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by legendary4luv(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
thank God for this thread, I always have sex in the dream, the recent one happened somedays back. now I have no emotion or affection, sex or things about sex doesn't move me again WTF am I supposed to do now
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
agonbello:

Hmm.

According to ur dream, the one that disappoints you is the one you are holding unto. While the one that is holding unto you is "suppose" to be the best. If we are to go strictly by the dream, the second guy is ur man, and if you neglect the 2nd guy and hold on to d 1st, d u will loose both.

However, my advice is for you to pray hard. Ask your Lord to make a good choice for you between the two, and I believe He won't let you down.

Like I said, I don't interpret dreams, I only attempt to give meaning to dreams. Despite the fact that I correctly predicted ur situation, just put my attempt into consideration but don't take it serious.
I'm still kinda confused.Who is d 2nd guy r u referring to?is it the one I ran to ?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
azubyky: A friend was tellin me of his dream pls can u help wit the interpretation. According to him, he fail into a big dark pit, as he was falling it seem the pit is a botomless pit coz he was not reaching the end /ground of the pit and a lady at the top of the pit point a touch at him (inside the pit) saying "havnt gotten to the end/ground of the pit? But another thing he notice was that it seem he was tryin to come out of the pit slowly b4 he woke up. Pls Can u xplain...

Pit

This is an obstacle and a dream of bad omen which includes deep calamity, burial, death, hindrance, sorrow, and presence of dark powers.

did that your friend recognize that woman? that woman is after your friends life badly.

Tell your friend to fast & pray against untimely death, the wicked woman has put your friend is in the valley of the shadow of death.

Psalm 23:4

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ajibel: I most of the time dream that I turned into a Python, not violent tho', what does it mean embarassed

if you are serious about this, here is the meaning...

you have been initiated, you are now a confirm marine agent

if you need deliverance, locate the nearest MFM, tell them this dream and they will assist you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.