Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (512490 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SEYIKP(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ D GUY THAT SAW SLIPPERS TAKEN FROM HIM, SLIPPERS DEPICT PROTECTION, AND YOU SEEING IT BEEN TAKEN FROM U IS A DANGEROUS THING. THAT MEANS U ARE VULNURABLE TO ANY ATTACK, PLEASE LET JESUS BE YOUR PROTECTION, AND WATCH THE KIND OF FRIENDS YOU KEEP, AND TAKE NOTE OF WHERE U GO TO CONSULT. ANYTHING ASIDE FROM JESUS IS A CRISIS.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Pateniya(f): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

The nature of the forest determines the meaning of the dream, do you know the person that drove you?

- Dream of hiding in the forest suggest hope after a long suffering. some difficulties you undertake shall soon bring dividends

- To dream of aimlessly roaming in the forest suggests indecision in the face of reality, arrow of wastage in the offing

- To lost in the forest suggests an upcoming loss in business, frustration and difficulty

- To dream of forest fire forecasts happy news of long term comfort

- To dream of being alone and, or frightened suggest warning of being let down by someone you so much trust

- To suddenly see yourself in the forest suggest you are after something but could not have it due to porous plans.

- To dream of height of trees in the forest suggests success and prosperity, but after a time of trial

you said he was showing you places, what was the places like?
The person that was driving me is the man am in relationship with, and he was showing me waterfall at a point he showed me mirrow and i got frighten and shouted dat i dnt like it.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pateniya: The person that was driving me is the man am in relationship with, and he was showing me waterfall at a point he showed me mirrow and i got frighten and shouted dat i dnt like it.
care to abbreviate urs?
i might be able to help ,if u wish.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by isacolukay(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

To be in your old school or with old classmates portends backwardness, failure and demotion, pray against it.

Can you help me with bible verses pls.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Barywhyte(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Johnwell, thnks for helping people and for givin prayer points because thats very important too.

Some years ago I was datin a lady. she loved me dearly I knew that. She loved to marry me. but I didnt reciprocate correspondingly. One day she had a dream and in the dream, she was walking down a path that look pretty and nice and suddenly, this nice path turned rugged and confusing. she seem to have lost her way. then an old gray man appeared to her warnin her to stop dating me; that the end of the relationship would be unpleasant for her.

I really didnt understand the dream until some years later when I looked back into my past and saw how much struggle I have to mount to put my life together. I thought that if she had stayed with me that she truely would have suffered considering the fact that I left university a year after her dream and for 4 years that followed, struggled to make ends meet because of joblessness and spiritual attacks, especially from my father's ancestral line. I cant pin point a single male adult, bearing my family name, that made it in this family. people in my mother's line arent exactly like this. An uncle who managed to build house died suddenly leaving his wife to cater for five children and none is really doing well, especially the males.

Was my ex shown my future by that old man in her dream prompting her to quit?

If you pray over issues like bad foundation and over other issues and nothing seem to be happening, what else can one do?

thnk you

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Note: Not all prayer needs bible verses,some do,some requires deliverance,prayer,fasting, some one just to know its meaning.

I'm just saying these coz,people nor all dreams requires same solution or approach.
just my take.

pls john do repond to these request.
thanks,if any require my interpretation i don't mind helpin
Godblez
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cybug: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
cybug: Hi dream interpreters,

Please interprete my own dream...

Each time, in my dreams I looked at a plane flying, it must crash undecided

I sometimes tell people around me in the dream when a plane is passing by, that it'll crash... They'll just be laughing at me... Then the plane will just, in no time crash.

I can not count how many times i've had this dream.

Pls, Attend to this
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glathis(f): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
In my dream I saw two children, one was about 4 to 5 years old while the other was like a year old.
In my dream I saw a moon-like object, waiting and about to take them away.
The older one was waving at me and the younger one was crying loudly, wanting me to carry him/her, both never wanted to leave me

Please, I need an interpretation.
MY BOYFRIEND DREAMT THIS
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
alien1: interpretation please-
1st-i read a book about a treasure in that dream, i saw myself sitting down around where this treasure was,was digging a spot,but my mum standing @ akimbo @ my back directed me to dig another spot diff. From the one i was digging within a short distance depth,i found the treasure a (golden kettle like structure ) which was in the middle of the night,the treasure served as a source of a bright light which aid our journey back home.

2nd-i saw my mums late grandmother in a dream,with me and my cousin(female) kneeling down and begging her.coz she was holding a white calabash with something i cldnt place what was inside,we where begging that she should share it for both of us,but she declined giving it to me only telling that my cousin that her mother offended her before she died that she should get away from her sight.she turned to me saying what she was giving me was what she took from me b4 she died.mind you b4 she died she nursed i and my cousin as her only grandchild b4 she died.my cousin here is the daugther of my mums junior sister.she is the first born,while am also the first born(male)

3rd-i saw myslf digging a well in the water was little compared to the depth,i wasnt satisfied and felt so bad,in that same dream i saw myslf moving to another place in that same land i now dug a well infact it was easy that i dugged another well besides it.the water in both was so huge like that of a reservior that i stood suprised @ looking a both well.the water was bigger compared the small effort i put into digging it.
note:the first well was dugged in the house my dad's father built,while the second well was dugged in front of the plot my dad's mother built her house @ the back of my paternal grandfathers house.we were living in that house then(my dad's mothers house)
Looking forward to hear from you

1st- Dream of Treasure:
- To find a treasure in the dream predicts prosperity
- To dream of digging for one in the dream portends improving health/wealth
- To dive for one portends valuable gift or unexpected legacy

2nd- Dream of Your mum late grandmother:
- Though she handed over what she took from you, both of you need deliverance from ancestral powers
- I pity those that are still making such mistakes of inviting elderly family members to their house just because you delivered a baby. Most of us suffering today is as a result of the mistakes/ignorance/wickedness of the past generations.

3rd – Dream of digging well of water
Interpretation of this dream varies according to the circumstance of the dreamer; if he is a business man, student or employed.
- To dig a hard soil and slow in doing in the dream suggest hard time and much struggle before you can get result.
- To dig a soft soil in the dream or experience digging to be easy suggests bumper harvest ahead of you within a short while and in an easy way
- To dig a pit and get to water level with smiles suggests open door and breakthrough in the offing.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole: Note: Not all prayer needs bible verses,some do,some requires deliverance,prayer,fasting, some one just to know its meaning.

I'm just saying these coz,people nor all dreams requires same solution or approach.
just my take.

pls john do repond to these request.
thanks,if any require my interpretation i don't mind helpin
Godblez

you are free to contribute sir!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
120 prayers to cancel bad dreams coming up soon.......

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
cybug:

Pls, Attend to this

You must be a female,am i right? if not still the same.

Be careful what u said with your mouth as it may attract distruction and or downfall.
There is something about you and what u say or declare with ur mouth.
pray the Lord to open ur eyes to knw what to do or goin on.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pateniya: The person that was driving me is the man am in relationship with, and he was showing me waterfall at a point he showed me mirrow and i got frighten and shouted dat i dnt like it.

I knew he's the one, love dey sweet you abi?

Go ahead in the relationship, but be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SEYIKP(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
@BARRYWYHTE, I WILL IMPLORE U TO CONTINUE PRAYING. BUT THERE ARE THINGS THAT CONSTITUES HINDRANCE TO PRAYERS 1. SIN/CARELESS LIFESTYLE 2. IGNORANCE OF UR RIGHT IN CHRIST JESUS/ NOT AWARE OF THE POTENCY OF WHAT THE NAME OR BLOOD OF JESUS CAN DO. 3. CLOSE HEAVEN FROM GOD HIMSELF, MAYBE HE'S TRYING TO PASS A MESSAGE TO U,OR TRYING TO TEACH U SOMETHING AND U ARE NOT YIELDING. ALL THIS CAN MAKE ONE'S CASE TO BE POTRACTED. CHECK YOURSELF AND BE SINCERE, HE'S MERCIFUL AND HE WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYER IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

Congratulation, it's not a bad dream... pray for it to manifest

Thank you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
@glathis.
Yours and your boy friend are planning or decided to go beyond friendship"meaning marriage if not now but later?

Now, the moon represent time,time at which somethin unpleasant might surface.
be sure to find out or 2 of u go for prayer before tyin knot. its very imporatnt for d sake of his unborn kids.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
,[quote author=johnwell]

you are free to contribute sir![/qu,,,,

thanks sir.
mind you,you own your thread.
But,why not if God has given me such gift as yours,help? hence,why i'm here to help.
As its deadly to rep God when one isn't sent.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
@op, please I need your view regarding this dream that I had at the 10th day of my 21 day vigin after my deliverance at mfm.

We were much watching music performance in a field fill with people, when all of a sudden a vehicle like that of a military van drove to our direction to scare us .
When I saw the vehicle , I give way .
It got to a point I could not explain how I found myself in a car along with some people.while I was in the car I could see the millitary van on a high speed and it seems the van lost control and most of the peole on field were being traped by the military van.
While all this was happening, the driver of the car that I was in ,was doing every thing within his power to ensure that our car those not collid with the millitary van.
At the end the millitary van got to a place
Which look like airport and the van got exploded. Even those trying to assist the millitary not to catch fire all dead.
The fire was so high that no body could come to there rescue.

I came out of the car which I was unhurt and I walked towards the field to see the level of causality.

(2) Pls when you see white car always coming to drive you to your destination any time you have it in mind that you need car. Pls what does it mean?

Pls I will need to send you the third one in private , how do I get intouch with you?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cybug: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:

You must be a female,am i right? if not still the same.

Be careful what u said with your mouth as it may attract distruction and or downfall.
There is something about you and what u say or declare with ur mouth.
pray the Lord to open ur eyes to knw what to do or goin on.
Thanks.... most times i don't say it... but if i see it, it must crash.... this scary, mehn...

I'm a male
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Barrywhyte.
I'll be factual with u.

Yes to your question,and belief me you if you date 5o Ladies you will continue to experience same result,becoz urs is wholly fundamental u need to deliver yousef from fundational power.
You glory is attached to marriage,nd u are nt the time that womanize ofcos.atend church dat do deliverance
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
cybug:
Thanks.... most times i don't say it... but if i see it, it must crash.... this scary, mehn...

I'm a male
To be truthful you have a prophetic mouth.
Just ask God to show u what to do with such gift ,ok.
And pls dnt course any o
there is somethin abt u.
cheers
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Johnwell-pls help me on this_[b]I see myself sitting and cooking a very rich egusi soup in a pot[/b]pls what does this mean?

Cooking
- To dream of cooking broth or soup predict sudden rise to a position of great power

- Cooking also portends marital comfort

Egusi(Melon)
- Portends an omen of hope and of a surprising turn of events in connection with whatever concerns you most of the time.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ajibel:

Blood of Python shocked shocked

Me initiated cry

I dont go to church doe and no MFM iThink around my vicinity sad

There is no neutrality in life, either God or satan,... chose one.

He (Jesus) said if you are not with us you are against us

3 Likes

cybug:

Pls, Attend to this

Navigate to the first page of this thread you will see interpretation of dreams concerning plane
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SundayPhilip: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls help. I am a male but recently, i saw myself being pregnant in a dream. Could you interpret it for me. @op pls attend to me na
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
isacolukay:

Can you help me with bible verses pls.

you will but not now, tomorrow i will post prayers to cancel bad dreams, the prayer points for your issue in included
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Barywhyte: Johnwell, thnks for helping people and for givin prayer points because thats very important too.

Some years ago I was datin a lady. she loved me dearly I knew that. She loved to marry me. but I didnt reciprocate correspondingly. One day she had a dream and in the dream, she was walking down a path that look pretty and nice and suddenly, this nice path turned rugged and confusing. she seem to have lost her way. then an old gray man appeared to her warnin her to stop dating me; that the end of the relationship would be unpleasant for her.

I really didnt understand the dream until some years later when I looked back into my past and saw how much struggle I have to mount to put my life together. I thought that if she had stayed with me that she truely would have suffered considering the fact that I left university a year after her dream and for 4 years that followed, struggled to make ends meet because of joblessness and spiritual attacks, especially from my father's ancestral line. I cant pin point a single male adult, bearing my family name, that made it in this family. people in my mother's line arent exactly like this. An uncle who managed to build house died suddenly leaving his wife to cater for five children and none is really doing well, especially the males.

Was my ex shown my future by that old man in her dream prompting her to quit?

If you pray over issues like bad foundation and over other issues and nothing seem to be happening, what else can one do?

thnk you

She had what it takes to make your future bright, but the ancestral powers or strongman of your father's house manipulated her through dream because they knew she was spiritually weak,.. hmm (is she married?)

what a sad news, am from such family, but God lifted me above their wicked ancestral covenant/curses, Please call me, so many from this thread has called. in your case i don't have much to say here.

am eagerly awaiting your call.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
SundayPhilip: Pls help. I am a male but recently, i saw myself being pregnant in a dream. Could you interpret it for me. @op pls attend to me na

Male Pregnancy cheesy

Generic meaning of Pregnancy are; flesh, marine connection, expectancy, sin

- a man who saw himself pregnant in the dream portends evil intention in his heart
forgive whosoever offended you, abort that plan of vengeance, repent and let God be God in your life..

no vex cool

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
ghettodreamz:

This your dream is kinda straight forward bro. That said, it could be interpreted into several ways, IMO; first - be careful of friends if you are the type that can't do without them, so as to prevent being easily distracted in life, or losing your focus. Secondly, if you are the type that easily or relate too much about your dreams, goals and ambitions in life with friends, be careful. Is not all personal achievements you divulge or tell to friends, some are BEST kept in secrecy, most especially when you are yet to achieve those planned goals, dreams, ambitions, et al. Bottom line, don't publicize your achievements before actualizing them, so as not to lose focus or miss your goals, ambitions and good opportunities in life.

Happy Sabbath.

Thank you, God bless you, oh my God, you are so on point, it's like you know me so much, I'm so used to the two options. Oh my God. I really appreciate. God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cybug: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

Navigate to the first page of this thread you will see interpretation of dreams concerning plane

Ok, thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Saraha1: @op, please I need your view regarding this dream that I had at the 10th day of my 21 day vigin after my deliverance at mfm.
We were much watching music performance in a field fill with people, when all of a sudden a vehicle like that of a military van drove to our direction to scare us .
When I saw the vehicle , I give way .
It got to a point I could not explain how I found myself in a car along with some people.while I was in the car I could see the millitary van on a high speed and it seems the van lost control and most of the peole on field were being traped by the military van.
While all this was happening, the driver of the car that I was in ,was doing every thing within his power to ensure that our car those not collid with the millitary van.
At the end the millitary van got to a place
Which look like airport and the van got exploded. Even those trying to assist the millitary not to catch fire all dead.
The fire was so high that no body could come to there rescue.
I came out of the car which I was unhurt and I walked towards the field to see the level of causality.
(2) Pls when you see white car always coming to drive you to your destination any time you have it in mind that you need car. Pls what does it mean?
Pls I will need to send you the third one in private , how do I get intouch with you?
military- forces fighting against ur breakthrough.
car dt came to carry u- divine protection
airport- transit point.

Get on thanksgiving mode. All forces attempting to destroy your movement in lifr have been destroyd.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by cybug: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:
To be truthful you have a prophetic mouth.
Just ask God to show u what to do with such gift ,ok.
And pls dnt course any o
there is somethin abt u.
cheers
huh?? shockedshocked

It is well

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.