Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** (4550 Views)

Bet9ja Book a Bet With Mobile PHONE and Play In The Shop (video GUIDE) / How To Register And Book A Game On Bet9ja "Bet9ja Booking Codes" / What Are T'he Major Codes For Bet9ja And The Likes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** by amzaq(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2014
please to my bettor brothers in the house. we all know how difficult it can be winning winning from betting companies world over but I think I found an exception to that. there is this guy on bet9ja.com who averagely stake 100naira but surprisingly there is no time I log in to the website dat I don't see him occupying 4 of their 5 latest winners winning at between 50k and 200k. how can one be winning like this Abeg make una help moi.

1 Like

Re: Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
amzaq: please to my bettor brothers in the house. we all know how difficult it can be winning winning from betting companies world over but I think I found an exception to that. there is this guy on bet9ja.com who averagely stake 100naira but surprisingly there is no time I log in to the website dat I don't see him occupying 4 of their 5 latest winners winning at between 50k and 200k. how can one be winning like this Abeg make una help moi.
my guy,everthing in life is a risk.fine u know of his winnings but have ever taken time 2 know of his losses? One thing is dat most of dis gaming site are frivolous. Let me introduce u 2 a unique betting site u wuld never regret u staked ur money as u wuld enjoy a whole lot of benefits. Just visit, https://nairastake.com/start_new.laz?code=19136
Re: Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** by swiftydele: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
I've been seeing the guy too and that m.a guy. Abeg whosoever knows the guy or if he is reading dis, I need to get in touch with him
Re: Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** by Beive85: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** by Beive85: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** by nellyelitz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
favoryte33: my guy,everthing in life is a risk.fine u know of his winnings but have ever taken time 2 know of his losses? One thing is dat most of dis gaming site are frivolous. Let me introduce u 2 a unique betting site u wuld never regret u staked ur money as u wuld enjoy a whole lot of benefits. Just visit, https://nairastake.com/start_new.laz?code=19136
birds of the same feather.
Re: Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Doubt if this dude is real! wtf?! He makes an average of 300k daily.. pretty sure up to 5M per month or more.
I think it's bet9ja's way of deceiving people.. And it's pretty good. once you look at his games, you think.. "hmm I can try this too" and believe me it will fail.
To the guy saying we know nothing about his loses, for someone winning hundreds of thousands daily I can bet his loses daily is not up to 50k.. and that's me thinking if he once in a while tries to stake 10k

I mean.. if you're winning like this from 100-200N why won't you upgrade to 1k or try 10k per bet slip?

It's all programmed by bet9ja jare

How will one human conquer top 5 winnings in 1 day, 7 days, and 14 days... and keep on betting with 100N and 200N.. Na contract with ifa ne?

Re: Please Do You Know This Guy On Bet9ja **pix** by gustav25: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
me too.......I think he is not an individual but a betting shop

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria D'Tigress To Begin 2023 FIBA Afrobasket Title Defence Against Egypt / 10 Most Finest Footballers Of Our Time / Where To Play Volleyball In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.